Clones and original sin

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-08-2015, 07:08 AM
RE: Clones and original sin
(17-08-2015 07:01 AM)Thinkerbelle Wrote:  
(17-08-2015 04:35 AM)morondog Wrote:  So it's true... It was Josephus in the pig with an elephant... Ohmy

I thought it was Colonel Mustard in the dining room with the candlestick.

Jeez --- another dream destroyed.

Maybe it was Colonel Mustard and Josephus with the candlestick?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-08-2015, 05:40 PM
(17-08-2015 03:24 AM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  I know this cos it's in da book....da book....all you gotta do is read da book!
Yes,, it's in the book. But how do I know that book is true?
Spirit testifies to me personally. Personal revelations from God are good source of information. If God didn't guide me personally I would make many wrong decisions in my life.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
18-08-2015, 06:15 PM
(18-08-2015 05:40 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(17-08-2015 03:24 AM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  I know this cos it's in da book....da book....all you gotta do is read da book!
Spirit testifies to me personally. Personal revelations from God are good source of information. If God didn't guide me personally I would make many wrong decisions in my life.

How do you know that this 'spirit' of yours is not simply a simulation built by your own mind to mimic what you expect of a god?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
19-08-2015, 06:58 AM
(08-06-2015 12:44 PM)natachan Wrote:  Do if original sin comes from Adam through the semen,

Is this actual doctrine, anywhere?
19-08-2015, 07:24 AM
(19-08-2015 06:58 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  
(08-06-2015 12:44 PM)natachan Wrote:  Do if original sin comes from Adam through the semen,

Well, the semen is more powerful than the blood, so it would make sense that original sin is transferred via semen. Just ask Pastor Manning. He knows all about the semen.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
19-08-2015, 07:48 AM
(19-08-2015 06:58 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  

It is certainly out there; I've heard it more than once.

from this page:
"Ironically, though it is the woman who is corruption personified, it is through the male issue that the Original Sin is actually transmitted: it is the semen which is the bearer of death. In creating a new creature, it is the woman who provides the body, from her substance, and the man who gives the soul, which is already corrupt. "

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
19-08-2015, 08:51 AM
(18-08-2015 05:40 PM)Alla Wrote:  

That is called delusional thinking. You need mental health treatment.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
19-08-2015, 08:51 AM
(19-08-2015 07:48 AM)unfogged Wrote:  
(19-08-2015 06:58 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  Is this actual doctrine, anywhere?

It is certainly out there; I've heard it more than once.

from this page:
"Ironically, though it is the woman who is corruption personified, it is through the male issue that the Original Sin is actually transmitted: it is the semen which is the bearer of death. In creating a new creature, it is the woman who provides the body, from her substance, and the man who gives the soul, which is already corrupt. "

Do people who write this stuff down actually read it before deciding that it's not just batshit crazy? Semen = "Bearer of Death"... oh, and I guess no old-school Christian doctine is complete without remembering to put women in their place, that's what they get for listening to talking snakes... Facepalm
19-08-2015, 09:19 AM
Even though I don't promote OS, I don't see this as an issue for those that do. This person is still a human like everyone else... regardless of how they came to be; therefore, they fall under the same curse given to all humans based on the sin nature that OS originally created.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
19-08-2015, 10:56 AM
(19-08-2015 07:48 AM)unfogged Wrote:  "...it is the semen which is the bearer of death. ..."

Note to self: don't tell the wife; I'll never hear the end of it.