Close Call

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-08-2015, 11:38 AM
RE: Close Call
Anyone can listen....and probably many here are willing but I think it's important for you to connect with people who have been in your place so you can build a support system of help. I can listen but I have not been there so I would feel inadequate in attempting to formulate any responses. If you talk to people who have overcome where you're at that would be of great value.

I wish you the best Mr.Krispy! Don't leave us!

**Crickets** -- God
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Tonechaser77's post
11-08-2015, 11:43 AM
(11-08-2015 11:38 AM)Tonechaser77 Wrote:  Anyone can listen....and probably many here are willing but I think it's important for you to connect with people who have been in your place so you can build a support system of help. I can listen but I have not been there so I would feel inadequate in attempting to formulate any responses. If you talk to people who have overcome where you're at that would be of great value.

I wish you the best Mr.Krispy! Don't leave us!

You really are a great guy, Mr. K, with so much to offer. Hug

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
11-08-2015, 03:04 PM
I have never experienced ptsd, but I used to battle suicidal thoughts all the time. I can't say with confidence what may work for your situation, but for me it all seemed to diminish when I found something to do that I really enjoyed. I used to lock myself in a room and play guitar for five hours straight. It helped to pour out all my emotions into my playing and saved me from my mind.

(22-08-2015 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is by will alone I set my brows in motion it is by the conditioner of avocado that the brows acquire volume the skin acquires spots the spots become a warning. It is by will alone I set my brows in motion.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Octapulse's post
11-08-2015, 03:26 PM
In Canada one can buy or grow cannabis but the type that doesn't alter the mood. Not sure if that is all provinces but I know in Ontario it's legal.
11-08-2015, 04:34 PM
Unfortunately Marinol works only for a very few people and conditions.

You can't get addicted to pot, but it can work as a medicine for some disorders and when you quit, the disorder comes back, just like any other meds.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
12-08-2015, 10:12 AM
My apologies for not replying the last few days. I'm getting over a stomach bug. I really appreciate the support and I'm doing well now. Feeling like the old Mr krispy!
[+] 5 users Like MrKrispy601's post
12-08-2015, 10:32 AM
(12-08-2015 10:12 AM)MrKrispy601 Wrote:  My apologies for not replying the last few days. I'm getting over a stomach bug. I really appreciate the support and I'm doing well now. Feeling like the old Mr krispy!

So glad to hear! Hug

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
12-08-2015, 09:42 PM
(12-08-2015 10:12 AM)MrKrispy601 Wrote:  My apologies for not replying the last few days. I'm getting over a stomach bug. I really appreciate the support and I'm doing well now. Feeling like the old Mr krispy!

Keep us posted when ever you might need some people to talk to, ok?

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post