Clouds from fields

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-09-2012, 09:03 AM
Clouds from fields
"I" just had an idea.

A chamber with a gas, that on the threashold of becoming a crystal (solid/temp) be affected by electromagnetic waves in which like in a BEC cold, change state within the resonate frequency of the occilations?

the threshold state (deposition) for each element is already available.

Keep in mind the pressure/temp aspect for each experiment.

The science is the confirming the concept that the cloud ribs in the sky are from the earths magnetic fields.

is this a recipe for cooking up a bobble head?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-09-2012, 09:10 AM
RE: Clouds from fields
(05-09-2012 09:03 AM)Bishadi Wrote:  is this a recipe for cooking up a bobble head?

I guess I'm not understanding the question. Sorry. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
05-09-2012, 09:13 AM
Why don't you perform the experiment and get back to us with the results?

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.
[+] 1 user Likes Phaedrus's post
05-09-2012, 11:02 AM
Not sure what the bobble head part means, but......

As for the clouds being shaped by the earths magnetic field...that's an interesting thought. I mean water often holds dissolved solids like iron, right? So perhaps that iron can be affected by the earths magnetic field that way, and therefore dictate, or at least have some kind of effect on cloud pattern?

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
05-09-2012, 12:19 PM
Nope.
05-09-2012, 03:42 PM
So, IS it proper to wear whites at the country club, after Labor Day, for tennis ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
05-09-2012, 03:48 PM
(05-09-2012 03:42 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  So, IS it proper to wear whites at the country club, after Labor Day, for tennis ?

Yes, but only during the match. You have to change instantly when you stop playing. It's ok during badminton also.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
05-09-2012, 03:55 PM
(05-09-2012 03:48 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(05-09-2012 03:42 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  So, IS it proper to wear whites at the country club, after Labor Day, for tennis ?

Yes, but only during the match. You have to change instantly when you stop playing. It's ok during badminton also.

Whew. I wouldn't want to commit a faux pas, or is it faux paw.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
05-09-2012, 04:02 PM
(05-09-2012 03:55 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(05-09-2012 03:48 PM)Dom Wrote:  Yes, but only during the match. You have to change instantly when you stop playing. It's ok during badminton also.

Whew. I wouldn't want to commit a faux pas, or is it faux paw.

That would depend on the size and shape of your hands. Big Grin

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
06-09-2012, 03:24 PM
(05-09-2012 11:02 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Not sure what the bobble head part means, but......

As for the clouds being shaped by the earths magnetic field...that's an interesting thought. I mean water often holds dissolved solids like iron, right? So perhaps that iron can be affected by the earths magnetic field that way, and therefore dictate, or at least have some kind of effect on cloud pattern?

when about the em fields?

for example: infrared imaging offer the 'field' of many living bodies. Does the earth also have a bunch of 'fields' of em?

electromagnetic fields

From the simple radio wave, to gamma.................. em