Clowns

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-01-2017, 12:07 PM
RE: Clowns
(16-01-2017 11:52 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(16-01-2017 11:35 AM)pablo Wrote:  Jack Russell's come to mind. Yes

My girlfriend worked at a rescue and was thrilled when the show Frasier finally went off the air. So many saw that dog "Eddie" and thought he was so mellow and adorable they ran out and bought jack Russell's, not realizing how much work they were. Our neighbors had a rat terrier that was bane of existence. Spoiled, obnoxious, and incredibly bored. Sure the dog did somewhat mellow as he aged but who wants to wait 13 years?

With some dogs you really have to give them an "occupation" otherwise they'll make you and everyone else crazy.

Agility tracks are almost everywhere or also easy to make. They are perfect for such dogs....and there are a lot of them.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-01-2017, 12:13 PM
RE: Clowns
(16-01-2017 12:07 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(16-01-2017 11:52 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  My girlfriend worked at a rescue and was thrilled when the show Frasier finally went off the air. So many saw that dog "Eddie" and thought he was so mellow and adorable they ran out and bought jack Russell's, not realizing how much work they were. Our neighbors had a rat terrier that was bane of existence. Spoiled, obnoxious, and incredibly bored. Sure the dog did somewhat mellow as he aged but who wants to wait 13 years?

With some dogs you really have to give them an "occupation" otherwise they'll make you and everyone else crazy.

Agility tracks are almost everywhere or also easy to make. They are perfect for such dogs....and there are a lot of them.

Not my dog and out of my hands. But ya, they should do something.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply