Coca Cola Life is poison!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-06-2014, 07:31 PM
RE: Coca Cola Life is poison!
(23-06-2014 04:17 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Who cares? If it tastes good, ingest as much of it as possible before your life takes a turn for the worst. You could die, or even worse, go to prison.

Have the perspective Hughsie has, as he wallows his life away in a garden of old Twinkie wrappers. You only have one life to live, kidneys and other internal organs aren't that important anyway.

Smile

^Ignore this eat healthy. Health food taste better than junk food anyway. Plus when you work out you get six pack abs and if you lift muscles.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-06-2014, 07:41 PM
(23-06-2014 07:31 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(23-06-2014 04:17 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Who cares? If it tastes good, ingest as much of it as possible before your life takes a turn for the worst. You could die, or even worse, go to prison.

Have the perspective Hughsie has, as he wallows his life away in a garden of old Twinkie wrappers. You only have one life to live, kidneys and other internal organs aren't that important anyway.

Smile

^Ignore this eat healthy. Health food taste better than junk food anyway. Plus when you work out you get six pack abs and if you lift muscles.

yabut. A sixpack and bigger muscles...who needs that?

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
23-06-2014, 07:42 PM
A two-pack and a tighter tushie, rather.
Drinking Beverage

A person very dear to me was badly hurt through a misunderstanding and miscommunication. For this, I am sorry, and he knows it. That said, any blaming me for malicious intent is for the birds. I will not wear some scarlet letter, I will not be anybody's whipping girl, and I will not lurk in silence.
[+] 1 user Likes Charis's post
23-06-2014, 07:47 PM
(23-06-2014 07:42 PM)Charis Wrote:  A two-pack and a tighter tushie, rather.
Drinking Beverage

tushie?

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
(23-06-2014 07:41 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  
(23-06-2014 07:31 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  ^Ignore this eat healthy. Health food taste better than junk food anyway. Plus when you work out you get six pack abs and if you lift muscles.

Those who want to fight off those who try to kill them.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
(23-06-2014 07:41 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  
(23-06-2014 07:31 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  ^Ignore this eat healthy. Health food taste better than junk food anyway. Plus when you work out you get six pack abs and if you lift muscles.

WHO NEEDS HEALTH WHEN U CAN HAVE FOODP0RN?
23-06-2014, 07:48 PM
(23-06-2014 07:47 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  
(23-06-2014 07:42 PM)Charis Wrote:  A two-pack and a tighter tushie, rather.
Drinking Beverage

tushie?

ass

[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
23-06-2014, 07:48 PM
pronounced "tooshie." A bum. My butt. Tail end.
You have a prettier tail end though, because you're a pony.

Edit: was in response to LV. Tongue

A person very dear to me was badly hurt through a misunderstanding and miscommunication. For this, I am sorry, and he knows it. That said, any blaming me for malicious intent is for the birds. I will not wear some scarlet letter, I will not be anybody's whipping girl, and I will not lurk in silence.
[+] 2 users Like Charis's post
23-06-2014, 07:49 PM
(23-06-2014 07:47 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(23-06-2014 07:41 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  yabut. A sixpack and bigger muscles...who needs that?

Those who want to fight off those who try to kill them.

I'm pretty sure I don't need big muscles and a six pack to knee you in the balls hard enough to buy me enough time to either 1.) run or 2.) call the cops. Duh.
23-06-2014, 07:52 PM
(23-06-2014 07:49 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(23-06-2014 07:47 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Those who want to fight off those who try to kill them.

I'm pretty sure I don't need big muscles and a six pack to knee you in the balls hard enough to buy me enough time to either 1.) run or 2.) call the cops. Duh.

They run faster as well, and you cant call the cops when they catch ya. Also who said it was a male? Who said the male would even care if you do and recover immediately?