Neither
[Show Results]

Coffee? Tea?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-02-2013, 05:05 PM
RE: Coffee? Tea?
(15-02-2013 04:15 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(15-02-2013 04:12 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  All it takes is a little compromise....come on! You two can work it out.

There is no compromise with these pantywaist, effete, snobbish, saucer-lapping tea drinkers. Angry

That is true...it's just hard to see true love wither on the vine.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-02-2013, 05:36 PM
I enjoy both, but I drink far more tea than coffee. Like KC, I enjoy all kinds of tea, Southern Sweet Tea is what I drink most often, hold the lemon please. I also enjoy English tea, particularly the breakfast variety. I like Green Tea on occasion, and all of the flavored teas are good as well. I usually take my tea with a little sugar, but some varieties such as green tea and so-called 'sleepy-time' tea should never have sugar in them. I like it fine with milk, but I usually don't
As for coffee, I prefer the darker roasts with a small amount of cream and sugar. Nearly black, but not quite, I can have black, but it's not my preference. I usually go through big coffee kicks when I'm out to sea, or deployed, but I don't expect to do either of those anytime soon. I don't really go for light roasts, I'd prefer to go without than have a light roast. I don't usually do the flavored coffees, but the chocolate flavored varieties are good. Irish coffee is good as well, but not something I usually partake in.

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
15-02-2013, 05:43 PM
Both.
Celestial Seasonings Orange Spice and Herb tea
Caribou Coffee : Cosecha de Oro, dark roast, (whole bean)

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
"And you quit footing the bill for these nations that are oil rich - we're paying for some of their *squirmishes* that have been going on for centuries" - Sarah Palin
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
15-02-2013, 05:50 PM
Cinnamon flavored coffee. But once in the Peruvian Andes I was given coca tea to help with the altitude sickness, not bad.

"Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's."- Mark Twain in Eruption
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
17-02-2013, 02:10 PM
Both, but prefer Tea.

Coffee is dark roast black.
Tea is Bengal Spice with natural honey.
[+] 1 user Likes PsychoAmer.'s post
17-02-2013, 04:48 PM
My most favoured of all is iced coffee with ice cream and cream.

Don't think you could do that with tea Consider ?

Calories renders such an occasional treat only. Tongue
17-02-2013, 05:23 PM
(15-02-2013 04:15 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(15-02-2013 04:12 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  All it takes is a little compromise....come on! You two can work it out.

There is no compromise with these pantywaist, effete, snobbish, saucer-lapping tea drinkers. Angry
Hey, Hey, Hey, hold it right there, Chas baby! Don't you go dissin' the tea lovers Dodgy That almost deserves time out in the you-know-what chair.

I love tea - English Breakfast, Irish Breakfast and some others

I do partake in the occasional coffee but I really like it with a couple of teaspoons of Milo (cocoa) in it. Nice taste!

I can't drink coffee after 2pm or it keeps me up at night. Fucker!

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
17-02-2013, 05:28 PM
(17-02-2013 05:23 PM)aurora Wrote:  
(15-02-2013 04:15 PM)Chas Wrote:  There is no compromise with these pantywaist, effete, snobbish, saucer-lapping tea drinkers. Angry
Hey, Hey, Hey, hold it right there, Chas baby! Don't you go dissin' the tea lovers Dodgy That almost deserves time out in the you-know-what chair.

I do partake in the occasional coffee but I really like it with a couple of teaspoons of Milo (cocoa) in it. Nice taste!

Chas simply enjoys dissing wherever he see a miniscule loophole!
17-02-2013, 05:30 PM
(17-02-2013 05:23 PM)aurora Wrote:  
(15-02-2013 04:15 PM)Chas Wrote:  There is no compromise with these pantywaist, effete, snobbish, saucer-lapping tea drinkers. Angry

When I am camping, there is almost nothing better than a big mug of tea with brown sugar first thing in the morning. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
17-02-2013, 05:44 PM
(17-02-2013 05:30 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(17-02-2013 05:23 PM)aurora Wrote:  Hey, Hey, Hey, hold it right there, Chas baby! Don't you go dissin' the tea lovers Dodgy That almost deserves time out in the you-know-what chair.

When I am camping, there is almost nothing better than a big mug of tea with brown sugar first thing in the morning. Drinking Beverage
All is forgiven. I've put the chair on hold Sleepy

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)