Coherence

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-06-2012, 03:25 PM
Coherence
If Christianity and Islam weren't incoherent, we wouldn't have Apologetics. Just sayin'. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
30-06-2012, 03:56 PM
RE: Coherence
(30-06-2012 03:25 PM)Chas Wrote:  If Christianity and Islam weren't incoherent, we wouldn't have Apologetics. Just sayin'. Drinking Beverage
What's your problem, grumpy ? It's a job. Tongue I was thinking about this earlier. They really need to move the Apologists over to the Marketing Department, cuz it's really just Advertising.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
Find all posts by this user
30-06-2012, 03:58 PM
(30-06-2012 03:56 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(30-06-2012 03:25 PM)Chas Wrote:  If Christianity and Islam weren't incoherent, we wouldn't have Apologetics. Just sayin'. Drinking Beverage
What's your problem, grumpy ? It's a job. Tongue I was thinking about this earlier. They really need to move the Apologists over to the Marketing Department, cuz it's really just Advertising.
Yeah, well, grumpy is my job. Yes

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
30-06-2012, 03:59 PM
And yet they never apologize for their delusional mental gymnastics. Censored

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
30-06-2012, 04:02 PM
(30-06-2012 03:59 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
And yet they never apologize for their delusional mental gymnastics. Censored
But they do keep telling me I need to buy their shit, otherwise, (oh no), my life is "meaningless".

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
30-06-2012, 04:15 PM
(30-06-2012 04:02 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(30-06-2012 03:59 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  And yet they never apologize for their delusional mental gymnastics. Censored
But they do keep telling me I need to buy their shit, otherwise, (oh no), my life is "meaningless".

[Image: 3pxbuz.jpg]

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Vosur's post
30-06-2012, 05:29 PM
It's not so much that they are confused... it's that their confusion is exhausting... so much that everything around them just goes to shit because of that confused exhaustion.

Criminy, if they'd just stay in their fantasy and leave me out of it, we'd all be fine.

I just now learned that criminy is a curse word of the 1600’s meaning Christ. Smile

Angel Of course, I've decided it's a sign. Evil_monster

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post