Colbert report great interview

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-04-2012, 06:47 PM (This post was last modified: 03-04-2012 06:55 PM by satan69.)
Colbert report great interview
My boy gary johnson was on the Colbert Report. Real good interview. If you can watch this interview, and not want to vote for him, you need your head examined. I actually became orgasmic watching this:

http://www.colbertnation.com/the-colbert...ry-johnson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-04-2012, 07:01 PM
RE: Colbert report great interview
I already have liked him on some regard.. but I watched the show last night and his interview or other videos are not impressive.

His message and point is right but the way he just states talking points and goes on saying, libertarians think (insert point) just seems off putting.
03-04-2012, 07:10 PM
i think he is trying to educate the american public on what libertarians believe. you dont hear repukes and demoscum talk like that because everyone knows their views on issues. i think you're being hard on him for that. if he gets to the debate, you will see a whole new level. it will be all about the issues.
03-04-2012, 07:11 PM
You do understand that Colbert is a Democrat that only plays an over zealous conservative strictly for making fun of them right? I'm just making sure you guys know this.

Idiot: : a foolish or stupid person
— idiot adjective
See Republican Candidates.

Keeping realism alive, one honest offensive comment at a time!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user