College seminar

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-10-2011, 11:53 AM
RE: College seminar
That is kind of funny. One has to wonder as to the reasoning of this particular wording. I am also curious as to the emphasis of words on this sign. I wouldn't be able to help myself I think. My first instinct would be to gather all the free thinkers I knew who actually knew their shit and attend the even with the sole purpose of questioning everything, as well as providing genuine answers to typical theist questions. Turn it into a farce.
I would also more than likely in the dark of night, put up my own gigantic bedsheet somewhere nearby, saying something like "You can't prove god does or doesn't exist simply because there is no genuine evidence available, but you can read the bible and use likelyhood to presume whether or not the bible is correct. It isn't."
Plus if all else fails and burning down your school isn't currently an option, you could always light a bag of poop on fire just outside their doors and ring the bell. Oh don't forget to run and hide after.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply