Come On, Spring!!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-02-2014, 10:09 PM (This post was last modified: 09-02-2014 10:19 PM by TheBear.)
RE: Come On, Spring!!!!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-02-2014, 07:50 AM
(09-02-2014 09:21 PM)mrlmichael Wrote:  I would suggest you pray for Spring to arrive. I read an infallible book once that says that works.....

Yeah, but the infallible book says this only works if you have as much faith as a mustard seed (which means, even just a little bit). Sadly, I've never seen anyone actually move mountains, which means that praying for spring will likely not work (any better than waiting for it).

Also, interestingly, this seems to mean that Jesus knows that Christians don't believe what they claim to believe. That, or Jesus is a liar.
[+] 1 user Likes RobbyPants's post
10-02-2014, 04:54 PM
I intend to pray daily and wait. WHEN Spring comes, I'm taking credit for it.

Prayer works with patience...

/sarcasm...
[+] 1 user Likes Regular_Joe's post
10-02-2014, 05:01 PM
Are you folks all flatlanders who don't ski? Big Grin Come to Colorado and you won't miss spring at all. We'd love to have you come visit.

Soft Snow
Hard Drugs
Casual Sex
Aspen, Colorado
10-02-2014, 10:02 PM
(10-02-2014 04:54 PM)Regular_Joe Wrote:  I intend to pray daily and wait. WHEN Spring comes, I'm taking credit for it.

Well, you'd better be praying to Me, then, Joe, as I'm the goddess in charge of the Northern Hemisphere vernal equinox. Mind you, if the weather abruptly changes in a highly favourable direction in response to your entreaties, I might take a year or two off and let you run the show in My absence. Big Grin
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user