Come to Arizona

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-11-2013, 02:14 PM
Come to Arizona
Greetings,

I saw that you tentatively have the Phoenix area on your list to speak at. Please do! Lifelong atheist in a right wing state. I'll be there if you come!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-11-2013, 02:23 PM
RE: Come to Arizona
(22-11-2013 02:14 PM)Nebulanut Wrote:  Greetings,

I saw that you tentatively have the Phoenix area on your list to speak at. Please do! Lifelong atheist in a right wing state. I'll be there if you come!

Just so you know Seth does not regularly check the forum. If you wish to contact him his facebook page or e-mail are much more likely to receive a response.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
22-11-2013, 03:10 PM
There are more assholes per square mile in this state than cactus.

If only the weather in NY was better I would have never left.

[Image: reality.jpg?imgmax=800]
22-11-2013, 03:14 PM
Greetings. If I ever go to AZ I'm sure I'll be speaking somewhere, to someone, about something.....

You're invited I guess.

Tongue

Just joshin' ya! Welcome to the forum! Big Grin

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
22-11-2013, 03:30 PM
(22-11-2013 02:14 PM)Nebulanut Wrote:  Greetings,

Welcome

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
[+] 1 user Likes Slowminded's post