Comey fired

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-06-2017, 02:15 PM
RE: Comey fired
(07-06-2017 02:00 PM)Heath_Tierney Wrote:  
(07-06-2017 01:51 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Good God. After reading that there are 2 things I now know with certainty, 1) that fucker had hookers piss on him, and 2) Putin's got video.

Doesn't matter who he fucked, who he pissed on, who pissed on him and who has the video.

What matters is that Trump intentionally, and with malice, tried to obstruct justice. It's as clear as day.

The golden showers bother me more. It's kind of degrading to the entire species.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-06-2017, 02:24 PM
This response from the GOP kind of reminds me of that response from that good old boy out thar in big sky country after bodyslamming that terrified reporter.

The comments. The comments tell the story.

Nothing to see here, folks. Move along now.

#sigh
07-06-2017, 02:42 PM
(07-06-2017 01:32 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  
(07-06-2017 01:17 PM)Rockblossom Wrote:  The Washington Post has published the written, prepared testimony that James Comey will present tomorrow morning. This is going to be .. interesting.

I admit that this part made me laugh, considering how the Prez always denies, denies, denies, and deflects, even when no one was actually accusing him of something. Big Grin

Great read!
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-...7d9f4c9b4b

That entire prepared statement is essentially, "Let me in broad strokes tell you how the President has committed obstruction of justice". If that's the opening salvo, what comes tomorrow after it should be very interesting.

That was...just...words fail me.

I wonder if the testimony was released today to forestall a last-minute attempt to silence Comey. After the two weasels today it was refreshing to read his account.
[+] 2 users Like julep's post
07-06-2017, 02:47 PM
(07-06-2017 02:24 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  This response from the GOP kind of reminds me of that response from that good old boy out thar in big sky country after bodyslamming that terrified reporter.

The comments. The comments tell the story.

Nothing to see here, folks. Move along now.

Oh my dog! This is hilarious! Sometimes you just gotta love the internet.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
07-06-2017, 03:10 PM
(07-06-2017 01:51 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Good God. After reading that there are 2 things I now know with certainty, 1) that fucker had hookers piss on him, and 2) Putin's got video.

Thinking about this more, I am becoming even more convinced. Why else would you even specifically bring hookers into the conversation unless this is what your subconscious truly fears?

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
07-06-2017, 03:15 PM
(07-06-2017 03:10 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

Thinking about this more, I am becoming even more convinced. Why else would you even specifically bring hookers into the conversation unless this is what your subconscious truly fears?

Not sure about golden showers, but I agree, there were hookers.

Always watch for his streams of consciousness, he has no filters.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
07-06-2017, 03:22 PM
(07-06-2017 03:15 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(07-06-2017 03:10 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Thinking about this more, I am becoming even more convinced. Why else would you even specifically bring hookers into the conversation unless this is what your subconscious truly fears?

Not sure about golden showers, but I agree, there were hookers.

Here's the thing. The British spy who first noted the stories from the underground explicitly added in a proper British way that there was urination involved. This doesn't sound like an embellishment that a serious spy would add just willy-nilly for shits and giggles. If the bit about the hookers is true, I would wager the bit about the pee party is true also.

#sigh
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post
08-06-2017, 08:17 AM
The hearing has started early.

It will be streamed here: http://www.cnn.com/specials/live-video-4?adkey=bn

08-06-2017, 08:56 AM
(08-06-2017 08:17 AM)Dom Wrote:  The hearing has started early.

It will be streamed here: http://www.cnn.com/specials/live-video-4?adkey=bn

I'm watching it live on CBS.
08-06-2017, 09:05 AM
Lol...first question "Why didn't you press charges in the Clinton Investigation".

GFY.
[+] 1 user Likes ResidentEvilFan's post