Comey fired

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-05-2017, 04:26 PM
RE: Comey fired
(09-05-2017 04:21 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Trump's letter (via NBC News) makes the puppet thing almost completely clear, by mentioning how Comey has told him he hasn't been investigated three times:
It says how he has informed the pres that he is NOT under investigation.

This sentence is completely out of context of the letter. My suspicion is that Trump or his advisers inserted that into this letter as (fabricated) "evidence" that Trump is not under investigation.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like Stevil's post
09-05-2017, 04:29 PM
(09-05-2017 04:26 PM)Stevil Wrote:  
(09-05-2017 04:21 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Trump's letter (via NBC News) makes the puppet thing almost completely clear, by mentioning how Comey has told him he hasn't been investigated three times:
It says how he has informed the pres that he is NOT under investigation.

This sentence is completely out of context of the letter. My suspicion is that Trump or his advisers inserted that into this letter as (fabricated) "evidence" that Trump is not under investigation.

I'm not sure if he's that smart, or if it was just him being spiteful again. Remember when he basically called Sally Yates a traitor when firing her? :/

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Shai Hulud's post
09-05-2017, 04:30 PM
(09-05-2017 04:26 PM)Stevil Wrote:  My suspicion is that Trump or his advisers inserted that into this letter as (fabricated) "evidence" that Trump is not under investigation.

Well, he won't be - as of tommorow.

[Image: Labrador%20and%20Title.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like abaris's post
09-05-2017, 04:33 PM (This post was last modified: 09-05-2017 04:40 PM by Shai Hulud.)
The Spiciest Press Secretary has issued a statement quoting the President as saying today is a "new beginning" for the FBI.

[Image: lEWqABz.png]

Edit:

Also worth mentioning:

Employees fired by Trump: Sally Yates, Preet Bharara, James Comey
Employees investigating Trump: Sally Yates, Preet Bharara, James Comey

Need to think of a witty signature.
[+] 14 users Like Shai Hulud's post
09-05-2017, 04:42 PM
This might turn out to be the stupidest thing puppet has done yet.

The FBI investigation into the Russian ties must have been getting too close for comfort.
[+] 1 user Likes julep's post
09-05-2017, 04:44 PM
"Our crown jewel of law enforcement"... it must be the language.

Undecided ... unable to ... stop flood of ... comparisons to ... a certain ... reichstag.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
09-05-2017, 04:57 PM
I think they're also laying out groundwork to try to get Clinton -- smoke screen to avoid ties with Russia.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
09-05-2017, 04:59 PM
This is very disturbing.

Comey's a piece of shit but this is a double cover-up. The move against Hillary and Trump's continued oral cock holstering of Putin.

Big time dictator move.
[+] 2 users Like I'mFred's post
09-05-2017, 05:03 PM
(09-05-2017 04:42 PM)julep Wrote:  This might turn out to be the stupidest thing puppet has done yet.

The FBI investigation into the Russian ties must have been getting too close for comfort.

I am wondering how much more this has to happen for the Justice Department or the FBI or State Department starts offering immunity so we can impeach Trump?

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
09-05-2017, 07:16 PM
Turns out the FBI was issuing TODAY, Grand Jury subpoenas in their Trump Campaign investigation. No wonder. Dumpy wants it stopped now.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 6 users Like Bucky Ball's post