Comey fired

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-06-2017, 03:51 PM
RE: Comey fired
(08-06-2017 08:15 PM)ShadowProject Wrote:  So mistakes that cause irreparable damage to the country are fine as long as you're a rich, angry male republican and not a female democrat.

Got it.

lmao, you mean more like angry and racist minorities and bitches with abandonat issues striking back at anything they can instead of trying to do the next right thing.

but I get your point ... its probably somewhere in the middle and we are all in this together. Yes
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-06-2017, 04:03 PM
Comey could have kept his job. All he had to do was tell the American people that Trump wasn't under investigation (the truth). He violated an order from the head of the executive branch. The top guy in his chain of command. Comey was correct that the Russian investigation ended his FBI career. But not because Trump wanted the investigation ended.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
09-06-2017, 04:09 PM
(09-06-2017 04:03 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Comey could have kept his job. All he had to do was tell the American people that Trump wasn't under investigation (the truth). He violated an order from the head of the executive branch. The top guy in his chain of command. Comey was correct that the Russian investigation ended his FBI career. But not because Trump wanted the investigation ended.

You're totally delusional, and NO ONE buys that bullshit.
Trump ASKED him repeatedly to drop it. He also asked for a declaration of "loyalty".
Your blindness to this TOTALLY inappropriate demand from a boss (who's organization *may* be under investigation) demonstrates your utter and blinded bias.
Comey has always been regarded as one of THE most respected people in Washington. Your boy Dumpy has absolutely NO respect.
The head of the FBI has never taken "orders" from the President, especially when HIS OWN organization is involved.
Your LAME excuse to justify this unethical crap speaks of your own lack of ethics.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
09-06-2017, 04:19 PM
Ha - he's "a leaker". Tongue

Not sure why that cracks me up. There's gotta be some kind of biological/physiological joke in there somewhere ... urinary tract infection ... something to do with anal leakage, perhaps? With our POTUS in mind, that's where my brain naturally goes. Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
09-06-2017, 04:19 PM
(09-06-2017 04:09 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(09-06-2017 04:03 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Comey could have kept his job. All he had to do was tell the American people that Trump wasn't under investigation (the truth). He violated an order from the head of the executive branch. The top guy in his chain of command. Comey was correct that the Russian investigation ended his FBI career. But not because Trump wanted the investigation ended.

You're totally delusional, and NO ONE buys that bullshit.
Trump ASKED him repeatedly to drop it. He also asked for a declaration of "loyalty".
Your blindness to this TOTALLY inappropriate demand from a boss (who's organization *may* be under investigation) demonstrates your utter and blinded bias.
Comey has always been regarded as one of THE most respected people in Washington. Your boy Dumpy has absolutely NO respect.
The head of the FBI has never taken "orders" from the President, especially when HIS OWN organization is involved.
Your LAME excuse to justify this unethical crap speaks of your own lack of ethics.

LINK?

I watched the testimony.

Comey said multiple times Trump was not under investigation nor did he ever ask for the Russian investigation to be halted.

09-06-2017, 04:35 PM (This post was last modified: 09-06-2017 04:40 PM by GirlyMan.)
(09-06-2017 04:19 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  LINK?

I watched the testimony.

Comey said multiple times Trump was not under investigation nor did he ever ask for the Russian investigation to be halted.

Comey was extremely careful to always qualify it with "at that time". You can bet your ass Trump's under investigation now. Comey has forced Mueller's hand. He has no choice now but to investigate Trump for obstruction of justice. Especially after Comey made it a point of saying that would be up to the special counsel and Mueller to decide when Comey was asked if it amounted to obstruction of justice. Trump is delusional if he thinks this somehow vindicated him, his legal jeopardy is now greater than ever.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
09-06-2017, 04:36 PM
(09-06-2017 04:19 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(09-06-2017 04:09 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  You're totally delusional, and NO ONE buys that bullshit.

LINK?

I watched the testimony.

You ARE totally delusional, and now I don't actually believe YOUR lies that you have ever had anything to do with law enforcement.

You are in mom's basement I think.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/07/politics/j...index.html
http://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/07/us/pol...imony.html

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
09-06-2017, 05:25 PM
(09-06-2017 04:36 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(09-06-2017 04:19 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  LINK?

I watched the testimony.

You ARE totally delusional, and now I don't actually believe YOUR lies that you have ever had anything to do with law enforcement.

Lol.

You are confusing the "Russian election interference" investigation with the Flynn perjury investigation.

I suggest you read the transcript of Comey's testimony.

09-06-2017, 05:45 PM (This post was last modified: 09-06-2017 06:08 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(09-06-2017 05:25 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(09-06-2017 04:36 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  You ARE totally delusional, and now I don't actually believe YOUR lies that you have ever had anything to do with law enforcement.

Lol.

You are confusing the "Russian election interference" investigation with the Flynn perjury investigation.

I'm confusing nothing. It's all one big giant connected mess.
You can't see the forest for the trees.
Trump asked him to "remove the cloud over the administration". Flynn was no longer IN the administration. The "cloud" was not Flynn.
Your inability to understand English seems to be a serious problem.
Comey has a 40 year track record for honesty and integrity.
Whatever the total opposite of that is, it's what Trump has.

This man has lost his mind.
Watch this.
He says something he was not asked, and which makes NO sense.
http://www.palmerreport.com/opinion/pled...-end/3386/

[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
09-06-2017, 06:37 PM
(09-06-2017 05:45 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(09-06-2017 05:25 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Lol.

I'm confusing nothing. It's all one big giant connected mess.
You can't see the forest for the trees.
Trump asked him to "remove the cloud over the administration". Flynn was no longer IN the administration. The "cloud" was not Flynn.
Your inability to understand English seems to be a serious problem.
Comey has a 40 year track record for honesty and integrity.
Whatever the total opposite of that is, it's what Trump has.

This man has lost his mind.
Watch this.
He says something he was not asked, and which makes NO sense.
http://www.palmerreport.com/opinion/pled...-end/3386/

Jesus Christ. Let me spell it out for you.

BURR: Director Comey, did the president at any time ask you to stop the FBI investigation into Russian involvement in the 2016 U.S. Elections?

COMEY: Not to my understanding, no.

BURR: Did any individual working for this administration, including the justice department, ask you to stop the Russian investigation?

COMEY: No.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/06/08...ony-239295

If you read the whole thing, you'll see "lifting the cloud" meant telling the American people he was not under investigation.