Comey fired

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-06-2017, 06:50 PM
RE: Comey fired
(09-06-2017 06:37 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(09-06-2017 05:45 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I'm confusing nothing. It's all one big giant connected mess.
You can't see the forest for the trees.
Trump asked him to "remove the cloud over the administration". Flynn was no longer IN the administration. The "cloud" was not Flynn.
Your inability to understand English seems to be a serious problem.
Comey has a 40 year track record for honesty and integrity.
Whatever the total opposite of that is, it's what Trump has.

This man has lost his mind.
Watch this.
He says something he was not asked, and which makes NO sense.
http://www.palmerreport.com/opinion/pled...-end/3386/

Jesus Christ. Let me spell it out for you.

BURR: Director Comey, did the president at any time ask you to stop the FBI investigation into Russian involvement in the 2016 U.S. Elections?

COMEY: Not to my understanding, no.

BURR: Did any individual working for this administration, including the justice department, ask you to stop the Russian investigation?

COMEY: No.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/06/08...ony-239295

If you read the whole thing, you'll see "lifting the cloud" meant telling the American people he was not under investigation.

Jesus Christ. You can't *even* spell.
Comey IS FIRED.
That is all anyone needs to know.
He started writing down everything when he and Trumo met, as all his years of experience (FAR FAR more than your fake experience), told him something was wrong. He SAID he was FIRED to stop the investigation. You're simply picking at details and failing to see the big picture.
http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-po...story.html
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-t...SKBN18Z0HC

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
09-06-2017, 07:31 PM
(09-06-2017 06:50 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(09-06-2017 06:37 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Jesus Christ. Let me spell it out for you.

BURR: Director Comey, did the president at any time ask you to stop the FBI investigation into Russian involvement in the 2016 U.S. Elections?

COMEY: Not to my understanding, no.

BURR: Did any individual working for this administration, including the justice department, ask you to stop the Russian investigation?

COMEY: No.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/06/08...ony-239295

If you read the whole thing, you'll see "lifting the cloud" meant telling the American people he was not under investigation.

Jesus Christ. You can't *even* spell.
Comey IS FIRED.
He started writing down everything when he and Trumo met, as all his years of experience (FAR FAR more than your fake experience), told him something was wrong. He SAID he was FIRED to stop the investigation. You're simply picking at details and failing to see the big picture.

Look, you were wrong. Trump never "repeatedly" (your words) told Comey to end the investigation. Comey NEVER said Trump fired him to STOP the investigation. Comey refused to announce to America that Trump was not under investigation, which is all Trump wanted. Comey even testified that Trump said specifically he wanted the investigation to continue even if it meant that it proved some of his staff had done the wrong thing.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
09-06-2017, 07:48 PM
(09-06-2017 07:31 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(09-06-2017 06:50 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Jesus Christ. You can't *even* spell.
Comey IS FIRED.

Look, you were wrong. Trump never "repeatedly" (your words) told Comey to end the investigation. Comey NEVER said Trump fired him to STOP the investigation. Comey refused to announce to America that Trump was not under investigation, which is all Trump wanted. Comey even testified that Trump said specifically he wanted the investigation to continue even if it meant that it proved some of his staff had done the wrong thing.

You claim that you were a police officer, in the past; I sure as fuck am glad that I have never had any dealings with you. You are one of the worst weasels I have ever seen online, and I formally apologize to every weasel in the world for using that word, even if it is in the common vernacular as a description. How do you sleep at night?
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
09-06-2017, 07:49 PM
(09-06-2017 07:31 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(09-06-2017 06:50 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Jesus Christ. You can't *even* spell.
Comey IS FIRED.

Too bad you're a liar too. I never said he "repeatedly told Comey to end the investigation". He DID repeatedly say things about Flynn.He cleared the room to say things to Comey as he was conscious they were illegal and unethical.

You FAILED to read the links I provided.

"In an explosive hearing, former FBI Director James B. Comey told Congress on Thursday he believed President Trump fired him to impede the FBI’s Russia investigation, and described the president’s claims that the FBI was poorly led and in disarray as “lies, plain and simple.”

“It’s my judgment that I was fired because of the Russia investigation,” Comey told the Senate Intelligence Committee during a three-hour hearing broadcast live on every major TV network. “I was fired in some way to change — or the endeavor was to change — the way the Russia investigation was being conducted.”

Wishing your delusions are true, doesn't make them so, and your inability to follow the facts makes me CERTAIN you NEVER had anything to do with law enforcement.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
09-06-2017, 08:00 PM
(09-06-2017 03:31 PM)Rockblossom Wrote:  House panel demands Trump release Comey 'tapes'

And when they find out the recordings were yet another lie -- ?
[+] 1 user Likes Thoreauvian's post
09-06-2017, 08:02 PM (This post was last modified: 09-06-2017 08:06 PM by Lord Dark Helmet.)
(09-06-2017 07:49 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(09-06-2017 07:31 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Look, you were wrong. Trump never "repeatedly" (your words) told Comey to end the investigation. Comey NEVER said Trump fired him to STOP the investigation. Comey refused to announce to America that Trump was not under investigation, which is all Trump wanted. Comey even testified that Trump said specifically he wanted the investigation to continue even if it meant that it proved some of his staff had done the wrong thing.

Too bad you're a liar too. I never said he "repeatedly told Comey to end the investigation". He DID repeatedly say things about Flynn.He cleared the room to say things to Comey as he was conscious they were illegal and unethical.

You FAILED to read the links I provided.

"In an explosive hearing, former FBI Director James B. Comey told Congress on Thursday he believed President Trump fired him to impede the FBI’s Russia investigation, and described the president’s claims that the FBI was poorly led and in disarray as “lies, plain and simple.”

“It’s my judgment that I was fired because of the Russia investigation,” Comey told the Senate Intelligence Committee during a three-hour hearing broadcast live on every major TV network. “I was fired in some way to change — or the endeavor was to change — the way the Russia investigation was being conducted.”

Wishing your delusions are true, doesn't make them so, and your inability to follow the facts makes me CERTAIN you NEVER had anything to do with law enforcement.

Lol. You fail. Again.

(09-06-2017 04:09 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Trump ASKED him repeatedly to drop it.

The facts are clear. Trump NEVER asked Comey to drop the Russian investigation. I quoted the testimony with Senator Burr in an earlier comment. There was ONE occasion where Trump said "I hope that you can make this go away. He's a good guy" in reference to Flynn's PERJURY case (Not related to Russian election hacking case). One time. Comey even testified that Trump NEVER brought it up again.

Your links are wrong. Hyperbole. Especially the LA Times article. They are taking Comey's words out of context. The second one you quoted is more correct, with Comey's exact words. But note he never said STOP the investigation. He said change the way it was conducted. And we all know what Trump wanted. He wanted someone to tell the American people he was not under investigation. That is the change Trump wanted.

09-06-2017, 08:11 PM
(09-06-2017 08:02 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Your links are wrong. Hyperbole. Especially the LA Times article. They are taking Comey's words out of context. The second one you quoted is more correct, with Comey's exact words. But note he never said STOP the investigation. He said change the way it was conducted. And we all know what Trump wanted. He wanted someone to tell the American people he was not under investigation. That is the change Trump wanted.

Bullshit.
Nice try. Fail again. They are PERFECTLY in context and you FAILED to explain how they were not. They are DIRECT QUOTES. Quotes are quotes, not "hyperbole". I never said he said they "told him to stop the investigation", I said he thought his FIRING was DONE to stop the investigation. HE IS FIRED. I know these details are too much for you to grasp. It was UNETHICAL to ask an FBI Director to say what he asked. IF YOU ACTUALLY ever HAD worked in law enforcement, you would get that. You're a total fraud.

09-06-2017, 08:19 PM (This post was last modified: 09-06-2017 08:26 PM by Lord Dark Helmet.)
(09-06-2017 08:11 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(09-06-2017 08:02 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Your links are wrong. Hyperbole. Especially the LA Times article. They are taking Comey's words out of context. The second one you quoted is more correct, with Comey's exact words. But note he never said STOP the investigation. He said change the way it was conducted. And we all know what Trump wanted. He wanted someone to tell the American people he was not under investigation. That is the change Trump wanted.

Bullshit.
Nice try. Fail again. They are PERFECTLY in context and you FAILED to explain how they were not. They are DIRECT QUOTES. Quotes are quotes, not "hyperbole". I never said he said they "told him to stop the investigation", I said he thought his FIRING was DONE to stop the investigation. HE IS FIRED. I know these details are too much for you to grasp. It was UNETHICAL to ask an FBI Director to say what he asked. IF YOU ACTUALLY ever HAD worked in law enforcement, you would get that. You're a total fraud.

Wrong. Read the testimony. He was specifically asked if firing the FBI director would stop an investigation and he said no. The show will go on. And nowhere did comey say he believed his firing was to STOP the investigation. He said CHANGE. Right there in your quotes. The news article at the LA Times wrongly interpreted the word CHANGE as STOP or IMPEDE.

And Comey's "belief" is irrelevant. He can believe Trump fired him for whatever reason he wants. But the facts are Trump fired him because he sucks at his job.

09-06-2017, 08:34 PM
(09-06-2017 08:19 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  ...
And Comey's "belief" is irrelevant. He can believe Trump fired him for whatever reason he wants. But the facts are Trump fired him because he sucks at his job.

My gut is telling me there's a third option... that he was fired because Trump thought that it would be the popular thing to do.

Don't forget that Trump will take the narcissistic path before the smart path.

Yes

[+] 4 users Like DLJ's post
09-06-2017, 08:36 PM
(09-06-2017 08:19 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  [a lot of stuff redacted, just so I can address the one salient thing]:

He can believe Trump fired him for whatever reason he wants. But the facts are Trump fired him because [LDH believes- my words] he sucks at his job.

I'm really hoping that the truth comes to ground. I don't expect you to mouth any different bullshit than you do now, no matter what surfaces. It is incredible that you would say that Comey sucks at his job, given that he has served well under both R and D Presidents, and is admired by both sides.

I call troll, as I have before.
[+] 2 users Like Fireball's post