Comey fired

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-05-2017, 07:19 PM
RE: Comey fired
(09-05-2017 07:16 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Turns out the FBI was issuing TODAY, Grand Jury subpoenas in their Trump Campaign investigation. No wonder. Dumpy wants it stopped now.

Let's hope that the investigation keeps going. The chump can only do so much before his motives become apparent.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Fireball's post
09-05-2017, 07:57 PM
So yeah, Comey was talking to agents at the Los Angeles Field Office of the FBI when it came on the television as breaking news that Trump had fired him. That's how blindsided he was.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Shai Hulud's post
09-05-2017, 08:30 PM
Senators Booker, Franken, Schumer, and Warren among others are already calling for an independent special prosecuter.

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-ho...or-n757121
[+] 5 users Like Thoreauvian's post
09-05-2017, 08:46 PM (This post was last modified: 09-05-2017 09:00 PM by ShadowProject.)
The conservatives on my twitter and FB feeds are really pushing the #draintheswamp rhetoric.
They view this firing as DT getting rid of the corruption in the white house.

And the left is taking this as collusion by DT, in regard to the Russia investigation.

This country is so amazingly divided.

"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're probably on the menu."

[Image: parodia-michal-aniol-flying-spaghetti-monster.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like ShadowProject's post
09-05-2017, 09:03 PM
This is all about the Russia connection. Nothing else even comes close to making any sense.

It is time for an independent prosecutor. This all stinks worse than Putin's asshole.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 11 users Like Chas's post
09-05-2017, 09:18 PM
(09-05-2017 08:46 PM)ShadowProject Wrote:  The conservatives on my twitter and FB feeds are really pushing the #draintheswamp rhetoric.

And the left is taking this as collusion by DT, in regard to the Russia investigation.

It is amazing how adhering to a political belief can force an entire segment of society to completely divorce itself from reality.

Usually that behavior is reserved for religionists. Then again, when it comes to conservatives in the United States...it's essentially faith based politics anyway.

The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it. (G.B.Shaw)
[+] 5 users Like Vivian Darkbloom's post
09-05-2017, 10:11 PM
(09-05-2017 09:18 PM)Vivian Darkbloom Wrote:  
(09-05-2017 08:46 PM)ShadowProject Wrote:  The conservatives on my twitter and FB feeds are really pushing the #draintheswamp rhetoric.

It is amazing how adhering to a political belief can force an entire segment of society to completely divorce itself from reality.

Usually that behavior is reserved for religionists. Then again, when it comes to conservatives in the United States...it's essentially faith based politics anyway.

The GOP has been co-opted by the religious "right" in their effort to stay funded. What has happened is appalling, to me, because the allowance of the religious people in the US to get to the level of power they have is only going to be a problem for decades to come, the longer their influence persists. It used to be that religious crazy was kind of mocked or ignored; it now appears to be gaining ground.
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
09-05-2017, 10:44 PM
(09-05-2017 05:03 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  I am wondering how much more this has to happen for the Justice Department or the FBI or State Department starts offering immunity so we can impeach Trump?

This is not good. Unlike Thumper, President Pence will be able to get the Republican agenda passed and we're all gonna be living under Christia Law. The only hope is turning the legislature upside down in 2018. On the upside that seems more and more possible every day despite the gerrymandering.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
10-05-2017, 04:08 AM
(09-05-2017 09:18 PM)Vivian Darkbloom Wrote:  It is amazing how adhering to a political belief can force an entire segment of society to completely divorce itself from reality.

I can understand Republicans disagreeing with Democrats. What I can't understand is their partisanship leading them to oppose facts and political norms. Many are coming very close to betraying us ordinary Americans and the country. I hope Republicans realize this and pull up short. All they have to do is reject a now unpopular authoritarian.
[+] 2 users Like Thoreauvian's post
10-05-2017, 04:16 AM
(10-05-2017 04:08 AM)Thoreauvian Wrote:  All they have to do is reject a now unpopular authoritarian.

He's not *that* unpopular. And what's a little betrayal between friends? Those guys will ride the Trump ship until it sinks, and then they'll do the rat thing.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post