Comey fired

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-05-2017, 06:02 AM
RE: Comey fired
(09-05-2017 09:03 PM)Chas Wrote:  This is all about the Russia connection. Nothing else even comes close to making any sense.

It is time for an independent prosecutor. This all stinks worse than Putin's asshole.

Putin's asshole doesn't stink though, RT and Pravda tell me so. Angel Dodgy

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-05-2017, 06:08 AM
(09-05-2017 09:18 PM)Vivian Darkbloom Wrote:  It is amazing how adhering to a political belief can force an entire segment of society to completely divorce itself from reality.

Usually that behavior is reserved for religionists. Then again, when it comes to conservatives in the United States...it's essentially faith based politics anyway.

Sadly that's the state of more or less the whole western world. Your comparison with religionists isn't as far fetched as it may seem. People want something or someone to believe in. Especially in times when they're worse off than the were a decade ago. It's a slam dunk for demagogues.

[Image: Labrador%20and%20Title.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
10-05-2017, 06:15 AM
Lol

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
10-05-2017, 06:19 AM
Some top Republicans are calling the Comey firing "disappointing" and "troublesome."

Even Fox News, reeling under sex scandals of Ailes, O'Reilly and other defections, is reporting that Repubs are in disarray after the firing. Source: Comey firing draws comparisons to Nixon’s ‘Saturday Night Massacre’

The comparisons to the corruption of the Nixon White House are growing fast and thick.
10-05-2017, 06:23 AM
Can I just say, no matter who it is, it's fucking rude to tell other people (especially the media) someone is fired before they themselves know they've been fired.
I think the fact that Trump allowed this to get into media hands before even telling Comey is indicative of the kind of person Trump is.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 7 users Like earmuffs's post
10-05-2017, 06:30 AM
(10-05-2017 06:23 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Can I just say, no matter who it is, it's fucking rude to tell other people (especially the media) someone is fired before they themselves know they've been fired.
I think the fact that Trump allowed this to get into media hands before even telling Comey is indicative of the kind of person Trump is.

For someone who's pretending to be a success, Trump is sure lousy at managing people.
[+] 3 users Like Heath_Tierney's post
10-05-2017, 06:34 AM
(10-05-2017 06:30 AM)Heath_Tierney Wrote:  
(10-05-2017 06:23 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Can I just say, no matter who it is, it's fucking rude to tell other people (especially the media) someone is fired before they themselves know they've been fired.

For someone who's pretending to be a success, Trump is sure lousy at managing people.

Well, he's got experience at firing them. I think a lot of his base expect and want him to do just that - they love the TV Donald.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
10-05-2017, 06:37 AM
(10-05-2017 06:34 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(10-05-2017 06:30 AM)Heath_Tierney Wrote:  For someone who's pretending to be a success, Trump is sure lousy at managing people.

Well, he's got experience at firing them. I think a lot of his base expect and want him to do just that - they love the TV Donald.

Firing is a last resort. It's evidence that you haven't made your hiring choices properly.

But few expect his supporters to be able to think these things through clearly.
[+] 1 user Likes Heath_Tierney's post
10-05-2017, 07:25 AM
I really didn't think the president could fire the FBI director. Then again I never paid attention in my economics class like I 'should' have.

Makes me wonder who will he fire next. It seems the bashing Trump is becoming a 'no no' and republicans shall see their people in ever branch of the office. What will we be left with. a backwards society that claims to follow the constitutions, only when it suits were needs and ends.

It's like we are just waiting for the big drop.

"Governments don't want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking That is against their interests.
They want obedient workers people who are just smart enough to run the machines and do the paperwork And just dumb enough to passively accept it."

- George Carlin
[+] 1 user Likes Ruby Crystal's post
10-05-2017, 07:27 AM
Senator King of Maine Has an idea about who should be the Special Prosecutor in an independent investigation of Russia

Stunned by Comey’s firing, Democrats and some Republicans renewed calls late Tuesday for a special prosecutor to lead an independent investigation.

Sen. Angus King (I-Maine), a member of the Senate Intelligence Committee, which is conducting its own probe into the matter, already had someone in mind Wednesday for the position: Comey himself.

THANK YOU, Sen. King! Bowing
[+] 8 users Like Rockblossom's post