Comey fired

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-05-2017, 03:14 PM
RE: Comey fired
And those damn Russians lie! Laugh out load

White House pissed that the Comey firing coincides with TASS releasing photos of meeting, what a bunch of plebes.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/11/politics/o...-russians/

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-05-2017, 03:17 PM
(11-05-2017 03:04 PM)Heath_Tierney Wrote:  I think that's more Bannon pulling the strings behind the scenes, not Trump himself, since Trump simply doesn't have the intellectual capacity to think things through in that manner.

That letter to Comey, the one needlessly mentioning it had nothing to do with the Russian investigation, is so stupid that it's probably a Trump original. You don't mention what you don't want people to notice. So him insisting on Comey telling him on occasion that he's not under investigation, while claiming him being fired had nothing to do with Russia, doesn't make any sense, unless the person writing it is stupid beyond belief.

Bannon's a hack, a nutter and a rightwing fanatic, but he's not that stupid.

[Image: Labrador%20and%20Title.jpg]
[+] 6 users Like abaris's post
11-05-2017, 03:47 PM
(11-05-2017 03:14 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  And those damn Russians lie! Laugh out load

White House pissed that the Comey firing coincides with TASS releasing photos of meeting, what a bunch of plebes.

What the fuck did he think they were gonna do? My bet is he didn't think about it all. Never even occurred to him.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
11-05-2017, 04:10 PM
(11-05-2017 03:47 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(11-05-2017 03:14 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  And those damn Russians lie! Laugh out load

What the fuck did he think they were gonna do? My bet is he didn't think about it all. Never even occurred to him.

Perhaps a little message to Trump - from Russia, with love.....

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
12-05-2017, 07:12 AM
Quote:Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 45m45 minutes ago

James Comey better hope that there are no "tapes" of our conversations before he starts leaking to the press!

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
12-05-2017, 07:13 AM
(12-05-2017 07:12 AM)Dom Wrote:  

James Comey better hope that there are no "tapes" of our conversations before he starts leaking to the press!

And...Nixonian.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Shai Hulud's post
12-05-2017, 07:31 AM
(12-05-2017 07:12 AM)Dom Wrote:  

So what he's saying is he did do illegal shit and Comey might be implicated too? Jesus. This guy is comically stupid. Homer Simpson stupid.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 4 users Like morondog's post
12-05-2017, 08:08 AM
Trump, in an interview with Lester Holt, has now admitted that the Comey firing was a direct result of the FBI investigation into Trump and associates' Russian connections.

Trump admits Russia probe was factor in firing of James Comey

From the article:
Quote:For two days, over and over, U.S. President Donald Trump and the rest of his administration said he fired FBI director James Comey only at the recommendation of the deputy attorney general.

Trump conceded Thursday that they were all lying. And, in an astonishing admission, he casually acknowledged the grave allegation his surrogates had been strenuously denying: his decision was based in part on his unhappiness with the Comey-led investigation into whether his campaign associates colluded with Russian meddling in the presidential election.
[+] 5 users Like Heath_Tierney's post
12-05-2017, 08:16 AM
(12-05-2017 08:08 AM)Heath_Tierney Wrote:  Trump, in an interview with Lester Holt, has now admitted that the Comey firing was a direct result of the FBI investigation into Trump and associates' Russian connections.

Trump admits Russia probe was factor in firing of James Comey

From the article:
Quote:For two days, over and over, U.S. President Donald Trump and the rest of his administration said he fired FBI director James Comey only at the recommendation of the deputy attorney general.

Trump conceded Thursday that they were all lying. And, in an astonishing admission, he casually acknowledged the grave allegation his surrogates had been strenuously denying: his decision was based in part on his unhappiness with the Comey-led investigation into whether his campaign associates colluded with Russian meddling in the presidential election.

It's hard for me to wrap my head around that industrial-grade level of stupid. Huh
[+] 6 users Like Fireball's post
12-05-2017, 10:21 AM
(12-05-2017 08:16 AM)Fireball Wrote:  It's hard for me to wrap my head around that industrial-grade level of stupid. Huh

Given his position I rather go with weapons-grade.

[Image: Labrador%20and%20Title.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like abaris's post