Coming Soon.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-06-2017, 12:54 AM
RE: Coming Soon.
(17-06-2017 08:41 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(16-06-2017 05:24 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Can't wait for Robin Williams to come back.

jokes on u here i am boy i was just pretending to be a girl on the internet the entire time

m a s t e r m e m e

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
18-06-2017, 01:15 AM
RE: Coming Soon.
(18-06-2017 12:54 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(17-06-2017 08:41 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  jokes on u here i am boy i was just pretending to be a girl on the internet the entire time

m a s t e r m e m e

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

Listen to the first 1:20, trust me.

Drack - So how did you meet Kesh [granddaughter]?
Vetra - A few years ago I was running with a mercenary band, mostly smuggling work. Nova Force, ambitious name for a small time crew. On one of the jobs I got caught, by Kesh, made a deal. I got her some experimental prototypes out of Terminus, she didn't turn me in. It became a thing, she was always good for jobs; paid well, and up front. Credits helped me go independent, but then I got suspicious. All the things she was asking me to get, so I asked, that's when I heard about the [Andromeda] Initiative.
Drack - She brought you on?
Vetra- Oh yeah, I bought the pitch like everyone else.
Drack - You think Kesh lied to you?
Vetra - Nah, she's not the type. I'm pretty sure none of us knew what we were getting into. Bamboozled.
Drack - Nice word.
Vetra - Yeah, I learned it from Sid [younger sister]. She's into some weird old human shit.
Drack - Good name for a drink. The Bamboozler.
Vetra - *chuckles* I'd try it.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply