Coming back to you

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-04-2014, 05:06 PM
Coming back to you
Since my registration here I didnt spend as much time online as I could have. Mainly because I wanted to try and find other forums on which I could waste my time on and wasnt sure about this place. I registerd on another forum on which I got so fucking frustrated by now, that I quit this shit and am going to spend my time here now.

I seriously got a temporary bann for pointing out to a catholic Franco supporting fascist that the catholic church doesnt have much credibility over judging sexual morality since the recent child abuse scandal.

.......... ok, I might have writen it in a slightly less friendly language...

Quote:"As opposed to the traditional way of catholic sex education of actualy having your child raped by a priest?"

Anyway, being there after a while has confirmed to me that humanity has long since negated it`s right to existance. And I would rather listen to my own fireing squad than to anything those scumbags over there have to say.

So I think I am going to spend most of my time on the internet with you people here, since I also believe that facebook causes cancer. Hope I can make this my online home now.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like The Germans are coming's post
27-04-2014, 05:10 PM
RE: Coming back to you
Welcome back. It's great to be a last resort and all, but we'll take it. Rolleyes

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 4 users Like evenheathen's post
27-04-2014, 05:12 PM
(27-04-2014 05:06 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  Since my registration here I didnt spend as much time online as I could have. Mainly because I wanted to try and find other forums on which I could waste my time on and wasnt sure about this place. I registerd on another forum on which I got so fucking frustrated by now, that I quit this shit and am going to spend my time here now.

I seriously got a temporary bann for pointing out to a catholic Franco supporting fascist that the catholic church doesnt have much credibility over judging sexual morality since the recent child abuse scandal.

Quote:"As opposed to the traditional way of catholic sex education of actualy having your child raped by a priest?"

Anyway, being there after a while has confirmed to me that humanity has long since negated it`s right to existance. And I would rather listen to my own fireing squad than to anything those scumbags over there have to say.

So I think I am going to spend most of my time on the internet with you people here, since I also believe that facebook causes cancer. Hope I can make this my online home now.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post
27-04-2014, 05:12 PM
(27-04-2014 05:06 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  Since my registration here I didnt spend as much time online as I could have. Mainly because I wanted to try and find other forums on which I could waste my time on and wasnt sure about this place. I registerd on another forum on which I got so fucking frustrated by now, that I quit this shit and am going to spend my time here now.

Even we have our cancers lurking about.

They just tend to either be surgically removed eventually or mitigated to a more benign status. Fuckwittery seems to have a lesser presence amongst the main forum population compared to other forums.

[Image: giphy.gif]
27-04-2014, 05:17 PM
It's funny that people find just mentioning rampant child abuse in the Catholic Church is offensive... Yet not offensive enough to actually hold the Catholic Church accountable.

Welcome back to TTA, we find you not-contemptible as well Tongue Big Grin

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 2 users Like Smercury44's post
27-04-2014, 05:20 PM
(27-04-2014 05:17 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  It's funny that people find just mentioning rampant child abuse in the Catholic Church is offensive... Yet not offensive enough to actually hold the Catholic Church accountable.

It`s not just that.

People on that forum were simply.......

It`s like jumping into a pit where all the worst that humanity can produce is gatherd together.

There doesnt seem to be a single forum on the net right now where I could find a new "home".

So I will have to try here, because I really didnt give it a try at first.

27-04-2014, 05:25 PM
(27-04-2014 05:20 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  
(27-04-2014 05:17 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  It's funny that people find just mentioning rampant child abuse in the Catholic Church is offensive... Yet not offensive enough to actually hold the Catholic Church accountable.

It`s not just that.

People on that forum were simply.......

It`s like jumping into a pit where all the worst that humanity can produce is gatherd together.

There doesnt seem to be a single forum on the net right now where I could find a new "home".

So I will have to try here, because I really didnt give it a try at first.

Beautiful, just beautiful...I got a little teary there at the display of love for us - sniffle.

Sadcryface

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
27-04-2014, 05:28 PM
(27-04-2014 05:25 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Beautiful, just beautiful...I got a little teary there at the display of love for us - sniffle.

Sadcryface

It`s not that I dont love you Tongue

It is more of a comfort thing.

I find the outlay of this forum somewhat off putting and having to get use to.

[+] 1 user Likes The Germans are coming's post
27-04-2014, 05:32 PM
So where have you been? I am thinking of looking for other forums...where should I not go?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
27-04-2014, 05:34 PM
(27-04-2014 05:32 PM)Anjele Wrote:  So where have you been? I am thinking of looking for other forums...where should I not go?

debatepolitics.com

avoid it like you would avoid a minefield.

not only do they censore swearwords, but you can get banned for pritty much everything.

I got temporarly banned for what I mentioned above and for calling someone a troll and other really minor stuff.