Coming into reason and out of religion

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-08-2014, 11:21 PM
Coming into reason and out of religion
First off, let me just say that God is actually real, but he's a total dick and asshole, in fact I hate him with all my heart and soul. Nothing is fair, and I like to think he's an asshole if he even exists at all, but even if he doesn't, as you all believe, I know what is actually meant by him is the oneness of creation. STILL IM PISSED BECAUSE THERE IS NO JUSTICE AND I HATE EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM.

Its just like Epicurious said, when comes evil? I know, but I don't care for you to know right now, hehehe, let us instead join up in our mutal hatred towards God, only let us love life while doing it, because he says "those who hate me love death" as if anyone was commiting sucidie out there except those good people who the worthless god of evil has abandoned.

You want to know what YHWH really is? It's Saturn and his royal family, the royal bloodlines of chinese god kings who were worshiped as gods in the I-ching and elsehwere. YHWH is also the draco overlord and serpent so no surprise, the chinese dragon.

Listen very closely. The book of Genesis is PURE EVIL. Those who who follow it wnant to kill 95% of mankind and create a new garden of eden out of which theyh will emerge underground as our pagan gods. You can't denyu that someojne with power and greed would want to do this. Lookup Agenda 21, you'll find it's true.

Look I know a lot of things, enough that I should probably be defending some of what I know was meant by God, but look,he really is a worthless asshole. Praying to hijm will get you nowhere. I'm sorry but it's true. I love God as in oneness of creation and all life, but as a judge and king he is utterly and completely evil.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-08-2014, 11:24 PM
RE: Coming into reason and out of religion
Umm...ok then...

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

13-08-2014, 11:38 PM
RE: Coming into reason and out of religion
... The good news is that you are in fact incorrect. There exists no God that we have any evidence for. Living your life hating something imaginary is a bit daft no? Wink Come join us, chill the fuck out and don't stress about this God guy.

Welcome Smile

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post