Commander In Chief Forum

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-09-2016, 06:51 PM
RE: Commander In Chief Forum
(09-09-2016 03:23 PM)SYZ Wrote:  
(08-09-2016 12:10 PM)Anjele Wrote:  absols is that you? Blink

Nope. My name's Geoff and I live in Australia. I'm assuming 'absols' was a past TTA member?

Huh

Yes and I was referring to the gibberish that is shown as Trump quotes...it wasn't directed at you.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
09-09-2016, 11:13 PM
I'm at that point where it doesn't matter what either say.
You guys are fucked either way. Fucked red raw with a cactus, no lube.

[Image: oscar.png]
10-09-2016, 01:26 AM
(09-09-2016 11:13 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  ... You guys are fucked either way ...

Trump would be a severe problem; I still don't see what specific harms are anticipated from a Clinton presidency, in particular how whatever these harms might be would eclipse the disasters of preceding presidencies, such as Reagan's, or Bush Jrs'. Clinton may not be the most inspiring or exciting candidate, but how that translates to something of tangible menace baffles me. Enlighten me. What about a Clinton presidency constitutes genuine menace?
[+] 1 user Likes Airportkid's post
10-09-2016, 01:39 AM
(09-09-2016 11:13 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I'm at that point where it doesn't matter what either say.
You guys are fucked either way. Fucked red raw with a cactus, no lube.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
10-09-2016, 02:46 AM
(10-09-2016 01:26 AM)Airportkid Wrote:  

Trump would be a severe problem; I still don't see what specific harms are anticipated from a Clinton presidency, in particular how whatever these harms might be would eclipse the disasters of preceding presidencies, such as Reagan's, or Bush Jrs'. Clinton may not be the most inspiring or exciting candidate, but how that translates to something of tangible menace baffles me. Enlighten me. What about a Clinton presidency constitutes genuine menace?
No offense, but have you been living under a rock this past year? How did you manage to miss all the posts that outlined why she's a corrupt warmonger who put US national security at risk with her extremely careless handling of top secret information?

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
10-09-2016, 10:52 AM
(10-09-2016 02:46 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(10-09-2016 01:26 AM)Airportkid Wrote:  Trump would be a severe problem; I still don't see what specific harms are anticipated from a Clinton presidency, in particular how whatever these harms might be would eclipse the disasters of preceding presidencies, such as Reagan's, or Bush Jrs'. Clinton may not be the most inspiring or exciting candidate, but how that translates to something of tangible menace baffles me. Enlighten me. What about a Clinton presidency constitutes genuine menace?
No offense, but have you been living under a rock this past year? How did you manage to miss all the posts that outlined why she's a corrupt warmonger who put US national security at risk with her extremely careless handling of top secret information?

Of course! That's prime presidential material! A great tradition going back generations!

And of course, we'll do nothing but complain about her after she's sworn in. We'll cuss and promise that we'll vote differently in 2020, until the Republicans manage to find a candidate that could loose to a cactus, at which point we'll vote for her again.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 2 users Like Old Man Marsh's post
10-09-2016, 12:04 PM
Any Sweeds have a spare room I can move into? Maybe someone in Australia or New Zealand. I'm looking for a new location. My countrys about to blow up, so i'm going to need a place to stay.

On the one hand we have the Republican party with the mentality that it's still 1920. And then we have the Democrats that are like the parents trying to make their teenage son think they're hip, but really they don't have any clue what's hip any more. Like the calling things Hip.

Boths side seem to not really listen to what their representative is saying. They just see the (D) or the ® in front of the name and they shake their heads vigoursly up and down. I'd bet every dollar I have that if the roles were reverse and Hillary under in the Republican ticket would be going down on her pink taco quicker then a Mexican with Prader-Willi Syndrome.

Now I don't have a horse in this race because I found out i'm registered in the wrong distract. So I'm not going to be able to vote.

But the relentless dribble that I hear from Republican side time and time again makes me want to puke. It's almost like their incapable of seeing the obvious. Now i'm not a fan of Hillary ether she has nurmous offences that see to be against her. But if I had a gun put to my head i'd take her over the dim-witted narcissist that is Trump. He flips more times the John Kerry on a trampoline, And would detrimentally harm the house.

My hypothesis is after the chaos that occurred after the Bush Jr. years all the intelligent Republicans moved to different tickets. And left all the mouth breathers behind.

If you want to live in a country controlled by religious bigot move to Saudi Arabia. Narcissistic Dictator travel to North Korea. If you really want to make America "great" again. (What ever the fuck that means) then I'd start by kicking Trump out.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
10-09-2016, 08:52 PM
(10-09-2016 01:26 AM)Airportkid Wrote:  

What Vosur said.
Also, Clinton is more dangerous than Trump because Trumps not gonna get his way a lot and will probably just outsource the actual grunt work to actual politicians.
He doesn't actually want to be President and do the job that that entails, he just wants to say he's been President.

Clinton, on the other hand, can get stuff passed and that's scary because she's batshit crazy, corrupt and a fucking idiot.

11-09-2016, 01:27 PM
(10-09-2016 08:52 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(10-09-2016 01:26 AM)Airportkid Wrote:  Trump would be a severe problem; I still don't see what specific harms are anticipated from a Clinton presidency, in particular how whatever these harms might be would eclipse the disasters of preceding presidencies, such as Reagan's, or Bush Jrs'. Clinton may not be the most inspiring or exciting candidate, but how that translates to something of tangible menace baffles me. Enlighten me. What about a Clinton presidency constitutes genuine menace?

What Vosur said.
Also, Clinton is more dangerous than Trump because Trumps not gonna get his way a lot and will probably just outsource the actual grunt work to actual politicians.
He doesn't actually want to be President and do the job that that entails, he just wants to say he's been President.

Clinton, on the other hand, can get stuff passed and that's scary because she's batshit crazy, corrupt and a fucking idiot.

Clinton hasn't pandered to the neonazi far right Trump has done that as well as demonstrated total lack of comprehension of such fundamentals as the US constitution.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
11-09-2016, 04:48 PM
(11-09-2016 01:27 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(10-09-2016 08:52 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  What Vosur said.

Clinton hasn't pandered to the neonazi far right Trump has done that as well as demonstrated total lack of comprehension of such fundamentals as the US constitution.

Exactly, which is why he's less dangerous.