Commentary: Full Circle & popsthebuilder’s fireside chat

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-12-2015, 02:35 PM
RE: Commentary: Full Circle & popsthebuilder’s fireside chat
(01-12-2015 06:12 AM)TheInquisition Wrote:  
(30-11-2015 10:08 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Never said they didn't have differences and flaws of sorts. Just that the core stories, moral code, and God are the same. Still. This will be fun. I'll wait patiently for your claimed proof.

The fact that you brush aside the differences in these religions show that:

1, You do not understand them.

2. You are incapable of any serious thought in regards to any of them.

3. Everything you say can be easily dismissed.

You're own attempts to only assert their similarities undermine your credibility.

I am casting aspersions on your ability to devote serious thought to any religion, when you try to attempt this cafeteria style ad hoc nonsense, you are way out of your depth.

If you were able to demonstrate any understanding towards the various contradictory religions, then you can get around to providing proof that any of your bullshit is true.

Maybe you should find a Christian forum somewhere, there are many to choose from, good luck on smoothing out their sectarian differences, and show them how you have it all figured out.

And you won't even be asked to provide proof, they'll simply debate you endlessly about what their interpretation of the bible is and how it's the Truth, with a capital T.
State the fn differences you mean or shut the fuck up. I was under the impression this conversation was to include two persons. If you insist on interpreting your bs could you at least support it like you said you could?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-12-2015, 02:37 PM
(04-12-2015 02:35 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(01-12-2015 06:12 AM)TheInquisition Wrote:  The fact that you brush aside the differences in these religions show that:

1, You do not understand them.

2. You are incapable of any serious thought in regards to any of them.

3. Everything you say can be easily dismissed.

You're own attempts to only assert their similarities undermine your credibility.

I am casting aspersions on your ability to devote serious thought to any religion, when you try to attempt this cafeteria style ad hoc nonsense, you are way out of your depth.

If you were able to demonstrate any understanding towards the various contradictory religions, then you can get around to providing proof that any of your bullshit is true.

Maybe you should find a Christian forum somewhere, there are many to choose from, good luck on smoothing out their sectarian differences, and show them how you have it all figured out.

And you won't even be asked to provide proof, they'll simply debate you endlessly about what their interpretation of the bible is and how it's the Truth, with a capital T.
State the fn differences you mean or shut the fuck up. I was under the impression this conversation was to include two persons. If you insist on interpreting your bs could you at least support it like you said you could?
Interjecting, not interpreting.
04-12-2015, 02:44 PM
(04-12-2015 02:33 PM)unfogged Wrote:  
(04-12-2015 02:24 PM)Chas Wrote:  There was no Roman Catholic church before Jesus was crucified. You are a moron. Drinking Beverage

Aww... and here I wanted to see how deep a hole he'd dig for himself...
Consider
That doesn't mean that it wasn't founded by pagans and greedy men for power.
04-12-2015, 02:51 PM
(04-12-2015 02:44 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(04-12-2015 02:33 PM)unfogged Wrote:  Aww... and here I wanted to see how deep a hole he'd dig for himself...
Consider

By who though? If this happened before Jesus was crucified, who were these greedy pagan founders of it while he was alive?

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
04-12-2015, 02:52 PM
(04-12-2015 02:35 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  State the fn differences you mean or shut the fuck up. I was under the impression this conversation was to include two persons. If you insist on interpreting your bs could you at least support it like you said you could?

What the fuck are you talking about Pops? This is the commentary thread and anyone can post here.

Your thread in the boxing ring was closed because you abandoned the discussion.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
04-12-2015, 02:57 PM
(04-12-2015 02:44 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(04-12-2015 02:33 PM)unfogged Wrote:  Aww... and here I wanted to see how deep a hole he'd dig for himself...
Consider

That isn't what you said. I'll remind you since you are apparently unable to remember anything or go back and look at old posts:
"The ancient Roman Catholic church was with pagan intent from before Jesus was crucified. "
"So far based on what I have read and observed,the rcc and pagans were in bed together prior to the crucifixion. "

Please elaborate on the RCC as it existed before the crucifixion.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
04-12-2015, 03:01 PM
(04-12-2015 02:33 PM)unfogged Wrote:  
(04-12-2015 02:24 PM)Chas Wrote:  There was no Roman Catholic church before Jesus was crucified. You are a moron. Drinking Beverage

Aww... and here I wanted to see how deep a hole he'd dig for himself...
Consider

He already walked off a cliff, what more do you want? Facepalm

[Image: pyf7gSSQXH-10.png]

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-12-2015, 03:01 PM
(04-12-2015 02:57 PM)unfogged Wrote:  
(04-12-2015 02:44 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  That doesn't mean that it wasn't founded by pagans and greedy men for power.

That isn't what you said. I'll remind you since you are apparently unable to remember anything or go back and look at old posts:
"The ancient Roman Catholic church was with pagan intent from before Jesus was crucified. "
"So far based on what I have read and observed,the rcc and pagans were in bed together prior to the crucifixion. "

The founders
04-12-2015, 03:02 PM
And their ancestors
04-12-2015, 03:02 PM
(04-12-2015 03:01 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(04-12-2015 02:57 PM)unfogged Wrote:  That isn't what you said. I'll remind you since you are apparently unable to remember anything or go back and look at old posts:

The founders

First that's not an answer unless you're playing who's on first. Either elaborate or go away.

The founders from a couple hundred years after the alleged death of crisp?

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post