Commentary: Full Circle & popsthebuilder’s fireside chat

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-12-2015, 10:31 PM
RE: Commentary: Full Circle & popsthebuilder’s fireside chat
(05-12-2015 07:20 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(05-12-2015 06:16 PM)Banjo Wrote:  I have read the ancient and modern histories Pops.
I need a citation. In fact several.

Authors. Books. Page and paragraph numbers. Sources from tangible relics etc.

PROVIDE THEM!

That is a demand Pops. Do you understand?
How in the fuck do you suggest I provide documentation against the oldest most powerful force in history.

Demand? That's laughable. Are you defending the rcc, ancient pagans or both.

If you cannot substantiate your claims, stop making them.

Fucking moron.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
05-12-2015, 10:37 PM
(05-12-2015 07:20 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  How in the fuck do you suggest I provide documentation against the oldest most powerful force in history.

By using citations from history books, relics and various other sources.

Basically in the above post, you prove you have zero evidence. You also admit to not knowing how to find evidence.

[Image: fail-08.jpg]

Now that you have shown us all you know nothing of Roman nor Christian history, can you please go away? You lost.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 4 users Like Banjo's post
06-12-2015, 01:18 AM
(05-12-2015 10:37 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(05-12-2015 07:20 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  How in the fuck do you suggest I provide documentation against the oldest most powerful force in history.

By using citations from history books, relics and various other sources.

Basically in the above post, you prove you have zero evidence. You also admit to not knowing how to find evidence.

Now that you have shown us all you know nothing of Roman nor Christian history, can you please go away? You lost.
I may not know all the Bs you buy into. I may not know All historical facts on the rcc. I know that they are responsible for the most atrocious acts in history. I know that they are deceitful to the followers and manage to actually manipulate a great many of them into acting in a manner which is far from God or the way. I know that the powers that be, behind the curtains that control the masses will be the root of one of the heads of the beast or the anti Christ.

I know catholicism really started veering the masses with the doctrine of man, or son of man being equal to the Father, and One Creator GOD. I know that there is paganism somewhat hidden within the church today. Worship of Mary, or really the Sun and the Moon, with repentance being relegated to a priest who prescribes hail Mary's as aposed to duplication to God and change in direction due to the change in heart, or shame.

I don't really have a problem with Catholicism followers. I do have a problem with a lot of their doctrine. Arias did too. He proclaimed that the son is not and cannot ever be the both fully man and fully GOD, except fully by the will of GOD, bringing all praise, thanks, supplication, and worship, ultimately back to the One Creator GOD.
06-12-2015, 01:21 AM
"*duplication" was supposed to be supplication
06-12-2015, 02:01 AM
Citation from history books?!

Maybe this is just crazy talk, but the oldest, most deeply seeded manipulative force on society may be able to sway what is in written documentation in many, many fashions.
06-12-2015, 02:02 AM
Especially those dating back a couple thousand years or so.
06-12-2015, 02:49 AM
(06-12-2015 01:18 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(05-12-2015 10:37 PM)Banjo Wrote:  By using citations from history books, relics and various other sources.

I may not know all the Bs you buy into. I may not know All historical facts on the rcc. I know that they are responsible for the most atrocious acts in history. I know that they are deceitful to the followers and manage to actually manipulate a great many of them into acting in a manner which is far from God or the way. I know that the powers that be, behind the curtains that control the masses will be the root of one of the heads of the beast or the anti Christ.

I know catholicism really started veering the masses with the doctrine of man, or son of man being equal to the Father, and One Creator GOD. I know that there is paganism somewhat hidden within the church today. Worship of Mary, or really the Sun and the Moon, with repentance being relegated to a priest who prescribes hail Mary's as aposed to duplication to God and change in direction due to the change in heart, or shame.

I don't really have a problem with Catholicism followers. I do have a problem with a lot of their doctrine. Arias did too. He proclaimed that the son is not and cannot ever be the both fully man and fully GOD, except fully by the will of GOD, bringing all praise, thanks, supplication, and worship, ultimately back to the One Creator GOD.

You admission of total ignorance is admirable.

Now go away you uneducated clot.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
06-12-2015, 02:59 AM
(06-12-2015 02:49 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(06-12-2015 01:18 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I may not know all the Bs you buy into. I may not know All historical facts on the rcc. I know that they are responsible for the most atrocious acts in history. I know that they are deceitful to the followers and manage to actually manipulate a great many of them into acting in a manner which is far from God or the way. I know that the powers that be, behind the curtains that control the masses will be the root of one of the heads of the beast or the anti Christ.

You admission of total ignorance is admirable.

Too much fun!
06-12-2015, 03:01 AM
(06-12-2015 02:59 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(06-12-2015 02:49 AM)Banjo Wrote:  You admission of total ignorance is admirable.

Too much fun!

You enjoy losing? Or is this finally an admission you are nothing but a troll?

Banjo.
06-12-2015, 03:46 AM
(06-12-2015 03:01 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(06-12-2015 02:59 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Too much fun!

You enjoy losing? Or is this finally an admission you are nothing but a troll?
There is know win or loose for me when it pertains to you. There is only doing what I can or not.