Commentary: Full Circle & popsthebuilder’s fireside chat

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-12-2015, 05:08 AM
RE: Commentary: Full Circle & popsthebuilder’s fireside chat
(06-12-2015 03:46 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(06-12-2015 03:01 AM)Banjo Wrote:  You enjoy losing? Or is this finally an admission you are nothing but a troll?
There is know win or loose for me when it pertains to you. There is only doing what I can or not.

"Not" being the operative word here Mr Pop's.

Here is a summary of all you have achieved. I will begin it directly below this sentence.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
06-12-2015, 05:21 AM
(06-12-2015 05:08 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(06-12-2015 03:46 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  There is know win or loose for me when it pertains to you. There is only doing what I can or not.

"Not" being the operative word here Mr Pop's.

Here is a summary of all you have achieved. I will begin it directly below this sentence.

Sums it all up! And I say this admitting (sad face) that I have followed this entire thread.

DJ

Live Better...Help Often....Wonder More
[+] 1 user Likes OhDannyBoy's post
06-12-2015, 06:05 AM
(06-12-2015 01:18 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I know that... I know that ... I know that...

I know .... I know that ...

You KNOW very little. You BELIEVE a great deal of unsupported drivel. You need help Pops, get some.

By the way, I'm still waiting for clarification on the connection between the RCC and the pagans that existed before the crucifixion of Jesus.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
06-12-2015, 06:28 AM
(06-12-2015 06:05 AM)unfogged Wrote:  
(06-12-2015 01:18 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I know that... I know that ... I know that...

I know .... I know that ...

You KNOW very little. You BELIEVE a great deal of unsupported drivel. You need help Pops, get some.

By the way, I'm still waiting for clarification on the connection between the RCC and the pagans that existed before the crucifixion of Jesus.

Good luck with that. It's going to be a mysterious, nebulous, powerful "them."
06-12-2015, 06:29 AM
(06-12-2015 01:18 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(05-12-2015 10:37 PM)Banjo Wrote:  By using citations from history books, relics and various other sources.

Basically in the above post, you prove you have zero evidence. You also admit to not knowing how to find evidence.

[Image: fail-08.jpg]

Now that you have shown us all you know nothing of Roman nor Christian history, can you please go away? You lost.
I may not know all the Bs you buy into. I may not know All historical facts on the rcc. I know that they are responsible for the most atrocious acts in history. I know that they are deceitful to the followers and manage to actually manipulate a great many of them into acting in a manner which is far from God or the way. I know that the powers that be, behind the curtains that control the masses will be the root of one of the heads of the beast or the anti Christ.

I know catholicism really started veering the masses with the doctrine of man, or son of man being equal to the Father, and One Creator GOD. I know that there is paganism somewhat hidden within the church today. Worship of Mary, or really the Sun and the Moon, with repentance being relegated to a priest who prescribes hail Mary's as aposed to duplication to God and change in direction due to the change in heart, or shame.

I don't really have a problem with Catholicism followers. I do have a problem with a lot of their doctrine. Arias did too. He proclaimed that the son is not and cannot ever be the both fully man and fully GOD, except fully by the will of GOD, bringing all praise, thanks, supplication, and worship, ultimately back to the One Creator GOD.

Arius, dumbass.
[+] 1 user Likes julep's post
06-12-2015, 07:58 AM
In the four years I've been here, I can't recall there ever being a time when there were this many active dumbass trolls with such spectacularly negative reps. Dodgy

Is the ban hammer in the shop for repairs? Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
06-12-2015, 09:13 AM
(05-12-2015 04:30 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(05-12-2015 03:07 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Your reading comprehension is abysmal.
I would explain it to you if I cared at all about you, but I don't so I won't.
Then why comment at all?

"Too much fun!”

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 3 users Like Full Circle's post
06-12-2015, 11:50 AM
(06-12-2015 07:58 AM)Chas Wrote:  In the four years I've been here, I can't recall there ever being a time when there were this many active dumbass trolls with such spectacularly negative reps. Dodgy

Could it be the holiday season?
Christmas has come early to TTA. Dodgy

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
06-12-2015, 01:31 PM
(06-12-2015 11:50 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(06-12-2015 07:58 AM)Chas Wrote:  In the four years I've been here, I can't recall there ever being a time when there were this many active dumbass trolls with such spectacularly negative reps. Dodgy

Could it be the holiday season?
Christmas has come early to TTA. Dodgy
I am not trolling and many here are aware of that.

Do I not have a right to convey my opinion here because it varies from yours in ways?

Yes opinion.
I, myself cannot verify what I know for others, making it opinion to them yet fact to me. Call it whatever makes you more comfortable, by I should have a right to be here.

06-12-2015, 01:32 PM
It's difficult for me to be humble in some situations. Being aware of this, perhaps I can work to change it.