Commentary: Full Circle & popsthebuilder’s fireside chat

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-12-2015, 01:35 PM (This post was last modified: 06-12-2015 01:38 PM by unfogged.)
RE: Commentary: Full Circle & popsthebuilder’s fireside chat
(06-12-2015 01:31 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I am not trolling and many here are aware of that.

I'd need evidence for that claim.

Quote:Do I not have a right to convey my opinion here because it varies from yours in ways?

Yes opinion.
I, myself cannot verify what I know for others, making it opinion to them yet fact to me.

That's a step forward, but it isn't fact, even to you, just because you believe it.

Quote:Call it whatever makes you more comfortable, by I should have a right to be here.

Nobody has a right to be here (except maybe Seth).

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
06-12-2015, 01:57 PM
(06-12-2015 01:35 PM)unfogged Wrote:  
(06-12-2015 01:31 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I am not trolling and many here are aware of that.

I'd need evidence for that claim.

Quote:Do I not have a right to convey my opinion here because it varies from yours in ways?

Yes opinion.
I, myself cannot verify what I know for others, making it opinion to them yet fact to me.

That's a step forward, but it isn't fact, even to you, just because you believe it.

Quote:Call it whatever makes you more comfortable, by I should have a right to be here.

Nobody has a right to be here (except maybe Seth).
What I say will never be acceptable to you unless t conforms to your personal belief. Loosen up there friendo.
06-12-2015, 02:04 PM
(06-12-2015 05:08 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(06-12-2015 03:46 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  There is know win or loose for me when it pertains to you. There is only doing what I can or not.

"Not" being the operative word here Mr Pop's.

Here is a summary of all you have achieved. I will begin it directly below this sentence.
If I wasn't accomplishing anything at all then there wouldn't be such vehement opposition to me, here, on a personal level, or otherwise because the general consensus would be that of indifference.

Nice try though, and catchy.

Peace
06-12-2015, 02:07 PM
(06-12-2015 06:05 AM)unfogged Wrote:  
(06-12-2015 01:18 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I know that... I know that ... I know that...

I know .... I know that ...

You KNOW very little. You BELIEVE a great deal of unsupported drivel. You need help Pops, get some.

By the way, I'm still waiting for clarification on the connection between the RCC and the pagans that existed before the crucifixion of Jesus.
Pharisees.

I can quote many, many things from scripture.

Even got a pic.

Sadly, this isn't what you want.
06-12-2015, 02:07 PM
Ya know Pops, you could hang around and just talk to people...about other things. Get to know us and let us get to know you without religion and the woo.

No one here is open to what you are trying to push.

Sheesh, dude...what do you think you are going to get out of your current tactics here? It's been a while...how many people have you converted?

I am not saying drop your beliefs, you do what you gotta do. Just stop trying to force feed those beliefs on us.

Please.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
06-12-2015, 02:13 PM
(06-12-2015 02:07 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Ya know Pops, you could hang around and just talk to people...about other things. Get to know us and let us get to know you without religion and the woo.

No one here is open to what you are trying to push.

Sheesh, dude...what do you think you are going to get out of your current tactics here? It's been a while...how many people have you converted?

I am not saying drop your beliefs, you do what you gotta do. Just stop trying to force feed those beliefs on us.

Please.
I do try in many ways to some extent. I would happily talk on other topics. When I scan this site the topics that interest me I read. Often times I will give my opinion by thumbs up on posts of others. The things that have a different opinion on are naturally the ones that I want to let my voice be heard. I naturally don't regard or think of my self as too much and tend to subconsciously veer from topics of a personal sort. Not against it though.
06-12-2015, 02:14 PM
(06-12-2015 02:07 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(06-12-2015 06:05 AM)unfogged Wrote:  By the way, I'm still waiting for clarification on the connection between the RCC and the pagans that existed before the crucifixion of Jesus.
Pharisees.

I can quote many, many things from scripture.

Even got a pic.

Sadly, this isn't what you want.

You still don't get the joke here, do you? It'd be funny if it wasn't so sad.

What was the connection between the pharisees and the pre-crucifixion RCC?

06-12-2015, 02:20 PM (This post was last modified: 06-12-2015 02:24 PM by Full Circle.)
(06-12-2015 01:31 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(06-12-2015 11:50 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  Could it be the holiday season?
Christmas has come early to TTA. Dodgy
I am not trolling and many here are aware of that.

Do I not have a right to convey my opinion here because it varies from yours in ways?

Yes opinion.
I, myself cannot verify what I know for others, making it opinion to them yet fact to me. Call it whatever makes you more comfortable, by I should have a right to be here.

You have nothing to back up your claims, you don't listen or understand what others point out to, you can't cite references for your assertions. IMHO this is Classic troll behavior.

ps I even tried engaging you 1:1 asking questions, trying to get you to clarify your reasons for being here and you abandoned the thread. You don't want dialogue, you want to spout your woo crap.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
06-12-2015, 02:23 PM
(06-12-2015 01:57 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  What I say will never be acceptable to you unless t conforms to your personal belief. Loosen up there friendo.

Pot, meet kettle. I note that you again did not attempt to actually respond with anything pertinent.

(06-12-2015 02:04 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  If I wasn't accomplishing anything at all then there wouldn't be such vehement opposition to me, here, on a personal level, or otherwise because the general consensus would be that of indifference.

That's pretty funny. You are opposed because you are spewing woo and glorifying ignorance as the basis for believing what is real and being indifferent to anything that monstrously evil would be unconscionable. If you weren't trying to downplay the role of science in understanding reality and substituting inane mumbo-jumbo in its place I wouldn't care what you believed. You're the one walking into an forum of atheists and trying to tell us we should buy into your unsupported musings. If you are accomplishing anything at all it is allowing fence-sitters to see how truly vapid your claims are.

You need help pops, get some.

[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
06-12-2015, 02:30 PM
(06-12-2015 02:23 PM)unfogged Wrote:  
(06-12-2015 01:57 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  What I say will never be acceptable to you unless t conforms to your personal belief. Loosen up there friendo.

Pot, meet kettle. I note that you again did not attempt to actually respond with anything pertinent.

(06-12-2015 02:04 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  If I wasn't accomplishing anything at all then there wouldn't be such vehement opposition to me, here, on a personal level, or otherwise because the general consensus would be that of indifference.

That's pretty funny. You are opposed because you are spewing woo and glorifying ignorance as the basis for believing what is real and being indifferent to anything that monstrously evil would be unconscionable. If you weren't trying to downplay the role of science in understanding reality and substituting inane mumbo-jumbo in its place I wouldn't care what you believed. You're the one walking into an forum of atheists and trying to tell us we should buy into your unsupported musings. If you are accomplishing anything at all it is allowing fence-sitters to see how truly vapid your claims are.

You need help pops, get some.
Again, if I'm fighting for your corner then why the opposition? A ploy, a ruse, trolling?