Commentary: Full Circle & popsthebuilder’s fireside chat

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-11-2015, 03:00 PM
RE: Commentary: Full Circle & popsthebuilder’s fireside chat
(30-11-2015 02:50 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  
(30-11-2015 02:41 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I been taking Seroquel for years and it never made me trip. I must be doing it wrong. It is the best sleeping pill I've ever taken including barbiturates. Gives me vivid, sometimes lucid, dreams.
They didn't help me sleep at all. I was on some scary high doses too. I think I was as high up as 800 mg doses I just looked for it in my online journal but didn't look though it all found one for 700 mg. though.

Gotta be the dose. In low doses like 50-100 mg it acts more like an antihistamine than an atypical anti-psychotic and has similar sedative effects. 800 mg is a scary dose. The VA is using it to treat PTSD and I think the highest dose they give is 400 mg. There has been a report or two of vets being told they could take 2 if they couldn't sleep just dropping dead.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-11-2015, 03:04 PM
So pops, you gave up on our 1:1?

Didn't you say you were being bombarded by too many people and preferred a quieter place to talk?

Last I looked you had yet to answer a half dozen questions I asked.

Let me know here or there if you're done with me.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
30-11-2015, 03:05 PM
(30-11-2015 02:58 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  Anywho I think that's enough derailment for one evening.

What's to derail?

#sigh
30-11-2015, 03:10 PM
(30-11-2015 02:54 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(30-11-2015 02:26 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Indeed I do honestly believe that others will, at some point see and experience things similar to what I have and do. You bring up valid points. When speaking of oddities one should always be considerate of their state of mind. Drugs have effects that easily distort the perception of reality. Singular cases of things, especially while under any adverse influence should be taken with a grain of salt.

Once you are experienced, despite what you think, that state of mind can be replicated through will alone.

Anchor your damn references. Angry

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
30-11-2015, 03:17 PM
(30-11-2015 03:10 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(30-11-2015 02:54 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Once you are experienced, despite what you think, that state of mind can be replicated through will alone.

Anchor your damn references. Angry

#sigh
30-11-2015, 03:18 PM
(30-11-2015 03:05 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(30-11-2015 02:58 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  Anywho I think that's enough derailment for one evening.

What's to derail?

The comment thread of a train-wreck?
[+] 1 user Likes Nishi Karano Kaze's post
30-11-2015, 03:24 PM (This post was last modified: 30-11-2015 03:28 PM by GirlyMan.)
(30-11-2015 03:18 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  
(30-11-2015 03:05 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  What's to derail?

The comment thread of a train-wreck?

Exactly. Speaking of trainwreck, we still ain't heard from the sidewalk cynic and winter is coming. Shit starts going south @3:30.

#sigh
30-11-2015, 04:10 PM
(30-11-2015 09:03 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(29-11-2015 07:03 PM)TheInquisition Wrote:  Ugh, he talks about universal this or that, but then he goes into a need for salvation, a specifically Christian doctrine and not universal by any stretch. It all strikes me as a half thought out religious concept, but different enough that he can proclaim he has some sort of special knowledge.
This is the kind of crap I've come to expect from theists, it seems that Christianity is the jumping off point into whatever flavor of delusion you can concoct in your mind.

[Image: ralph_wiggum___im_special_by_eduardorivera-d4nmrel.jpg]
Read the Gita, examine the Exeter Book, religion des las Druze. Salvation has to do with detachment and change of perception and action by way of experience. Generally one must fall quite far to come to a realization. It is indeed a universal concept.
Unnecessary, and not worth my time. You're swimming in bullshit and you have no filter to distinguish between reality and made up nonsense.

Your posts are laden with unverifiable bullshit and it's easy to dismiss.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 2 users Like TheInquisition's post
30-11-2015, 07:38 PM
(30-11-2015 04:10 PM)TheInquisition Wrote:  
(30-11-2015 09:03 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Read the Gita, examine the Exeter Book, religion des las Druze. Salvation has to do with detachment and change of perception and action by way of experience. Generally one must fall quite far to come to a realization. It is indeed a universal concept.
Unnecessary, and not worth my time. You're swimming in bullshit and you have no filter to distinguish between reality and made up nonsense.

How convenient what doesn't suit your beliefs or hypothesis you through out and disregard. To bad what I say doesn't conflict with any prevailing scientific hypothesis.
30-11-2015, 07:38 PM
(30-11-2015 07:38 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(30-11-2015 04:10 PM)TheInquisition Wrote:  Unnecessary, and not worth my time. You're swimming in bullshit and you have no filter to distinguish between reality and made up nonsense.

How convenient what doesn't suit your beliefs or hypothesis you through out and disregard. To bad what I say doesn't conflict with any prevailing scientific hypothesis.
Throw