Commentary: Full Circle & popsthebuilder’s fireside chat

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-12-2015, 01:24 AM
RE: Commentary: Full Circle & popsthebuilder’s fireside chat
Just read your posts Pops.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-12-2015, 01:27 AM (This post was last modified: 02-12-2015 01:34 AM by ClydeLee.)
(01-12-2015 10:04 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Just as soon as someone states the differences between them like they said they could, I will happily defend my position.

Several posts have, your dishonesty is constantly glowing from your position. You basically have a stance of you can assume anything you want is true and you're gonna be right, well that has gotten you so well in any goal on here you set right? You know you can change your patterns at any point still.

Jesus's quote It is finished in the gospels is the doctrinal point where many Christians defend that makes a moral ruling change via the Jews and the Christians. Christians don't agree to your concept of it being the same.

It's always the trolls behavior to just ignore actual responses, and just jump to moaning on about negativity. You're increasing the cycle by doing it yourself and if you were a human with this grand vision of Goodness and positivity you like to anoint yourself as, you think you'd learn how easy it is to not respond to what you deem insults and respond to the plethora of points directly stated at you. Months of months of time go by and you still don't get that somehow.

And are you that in a bubble to care enough to moan that, One of you said X but didn't back it up... but without looking up who it was before you state it? It's like you merely care about expressing your opinion than anything else. That's why nobody has respect for your choice of communication.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
02-12-2015, 01:41 AM
(02-12-2015 12:18 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(01-12-2015 05:25 PM)Banjo Wrote:  It does not work like that Pops. YOU made the claim. It is for YOU to prove it.

That is how this works.
No. I didn't make a claim.

One of you said they had evidence that I was full of crap.

Post the evidence so that I might defend my position.

Without actual scriptural refutation of what I stated about the Abrahamic religions, I have no need to defend anything. They said they had evidence and have yet to provide it.

At least I admit that I cannot give you evidence, but that you must attain it yourself.

Peace.

I understand what you are saying, but this an extenuating circumstance.

Not so. You made a claim. Support it or retract it. Drinking Beverage
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
02-12-2015, 09:52 AM
(02-12-2015 01:41 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(02-12-2015 12:18 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  No. I didn't make a claim.

One of you said they had evidence that I was full of crap.

Post the evidence so that I might defend my position.

Without actual scriptural refutation of what I stated about the Abrahamic religions, I have no need to defend anything. They said they had evidence and have yet to provide it.

At least I admit that I cannot give you evidence, but that you must attain it yourself.

Peace.

I understand what you are saying, but this an extenuating circumstance.

Not so. You made a claim. Support it or retract it. Drinking Beverage
I'm not wasting my time going back and reading posts to find out who stated what. I have yet to say anything that conflicts, outright with general consensus relating to scientific law. Another member here stated they had evidence and continued to talk as if they submitted such evidence when they had not. I have not done this, but even do I am constantly asked for evidence. Just another case and point on the general closed minded perception of those here who are loud.
02-12-2015, 09:57 AM
(02-12-2015 09:52 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(02-12-2015 01:41 AM)Chas Wrote:  Not so. You made a claim. Support it or retract it. Drinking Beverage
I'm not wasting my time going back and reading posts to find out who stated what. I have yet to say anything that conflicts, outright with general consensus relating to scientific law. Another member here stated they had evidence and continued to talk as if they submitted such evidence when they had not. I have not done this, but even do I am constantly asked for evidence. Just another case and point on the general closed minded perception of those here who are loud.

To continue to make a post, and likely, your continuation of making more and more posts exposing your opinions in your ways that you say you can only prove to yourself but not others, will take up more time than you would spare looking up to make any claim you've made backed up with evidence, even one as simply as a reference to what somebody said.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
02-12-2015, 10:10 AM
(02-12-2015 09:52 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I have yet to say anything that conflicts, outright with general consensus relating to scientific law.

Are you saying that what’s in the bible is not refuted by scientific findings?

Oh, and by the way

Are you here to “witness”?
Why are you here on this forum?
Are you here looking for converts?
Are you here because your god is telling you to be here?

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
02-12-2015, 11:13 AM
(02-12-2015 09:52 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I have yet to say anything...

of value

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 5 users Like unfogged's post
02-12-2015, 11:16 AM
(02-12-2015 11:13 AM)unfogged Wrote:  
(02-12-2015 09:52 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I have yet to say anything...

of value

[Image: 172661-will-ferrell-oh-its-a-deep-bur-xr1U.png]

Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
02-12-2015, 11:54 AM
(02-12-2015 01:41 AM)Chas Wrote:  Not so. You made a claim. Support it or retract it. Drinking Beverage

The expression you're looking for is "case in point".

You claimed the moralities of the monotheisms are all the same. Support it or retract it.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
02-12-2015, 01:04 PM

Were we typing too loudly?

I'll type quietly now.....

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition