Commentary on Alla and Mark

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-12-2015, 12:06 PM
RE: Commentary on Alla and Mark
(07-12-2015 11:06 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(07-12-2015 10:17 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Alla :

Now I get it. She broke her brain. Facepalm

She's too stupid to fix. Every time she gets backed into a corner with tough questions that she just can't simply throw a copy-pasted Mormon dogma answer at, she avoids it. Every single fucking time. You can't engage her with the Socratic Method, because she doesn't actually engage with the questions; she merely avoids anything she can't throw a pre-packaged answer at.

Or, I see that you are too stupidLaugh out load to see that I answer many questions. The only times I stop to participate when many personal insults come. Why should I read them? I am not that stupid to participate in this kind of kindergarten. Big Grin
EK, you are super adorable. Kiss

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2015, 12:10 PM
(28-11-2015 04:21 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  she takes warnings seriously...

Lady, didn't I promise you in personal email that I would behave? I keep my promises Big Grin

10-12-2015, 12:18 PM
[Image: pinterest_images4-480x719.jpg]

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 2 users Like Commonsensei's post
10-12-2015, 12:24 PM
(10-12-2015 12:18 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  [Image: pinterest_images4-480x719.jpg]

this is exactly why I stop to answer some questions. I graduated kindergarten long time ago. Smile

10-12-2015, 01:43 PM
(10-12-2015 12:24 PM)Alla Wrote:  This is exactly why I stopped to answering some questions. I graduated kindergarten long time ago. Smile

At times it isn't just an answer we're expecting. It's an acknowledgement that one of your fallacious statements is false.

Respect is earned not given.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 1 user Likes Commonsensei's post
10-12-2015, 07:23 PM
(10-12-2015 01:43 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  
(10-12-2015 12:24 PM)Alla Wrote:  This is exactly why I stopped to answering some questions. I graduated kindergarten long time ago. Smile

At times it isn't just an answer we're expecting. It's an acknowledgement that one of your fallacious statements is false.

When you prove they are false, I will acknowledge.
I respect myself enough not to respond to people who offend me.
By the way, if you do not respect me and that is why you decide to offend me it only shows that you are not kind person.

10-12-2015, 07:57 PM
(09-11-2015 04:29 PM)TheInquisition Wrote:  
(09-11-2015 04:07 PM)Alla Wrote:  Do you know why would be the reason? because of their skin color? if because of the skin color then it is pure racism(evil, immoral).

Oh please enlighten us, did the black people do something that earned them the category of "cursed"?

According to the Babble they did! They were cursed by God because one of the sons of Noah (I don't remember which one nor does that have any relevance to the myth)
sinned and was cursed to be servants in the house of his brothers for ever and ever.
10-12-2015, 08:00 PM
(10-12-2015 01:43 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  

Oh, thanks for fixing my grammar. I really appreciate this. It was very kind of you.Heart

11-12-2015, 02:10 AM
I like Alla. I don't expect her to answer anybody's arguments directly. She was apparently raised a Mormon and I have a lot of Mormon friends. Whatever you do, you are not going to bring her to atheism and it's not worth trying. The Mormon church is so fundamental to every aspect of their lives that they cannot comprehend not believing although some do manage to escape the Church.

My former dentist grew up in Wyoming hunting, fishing, and punching cattle. I grew up in South Dakota hunting, fishing, and punching cattle. He is a Mormon and I am an atheist but we hunt and fish together on occasion. We are the same age and we are both retired. I swear like a drunken sailor when a fish gets away and when one gets away from him, he says, "Rats." We NEVER talk about religion because that would certainly destroy a perfectly good friendship. We do talk about guns, fly rods, our kids, and our wives.
12-12-2015, 04:21 AM
"Why hasn't it occurred to you that you're out of your depth in this discussion?" -Mark

Because Alla is as oblivious as a sack of potatoes.

[Image: sack-of-potatoes.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post