Commentary on Alla and Mark

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-11-2015, 03:48 PM
RE: Commentary on Alla and Mark
(08-11-2015 09:23 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Oh and by the way blacks weren't allowed in the Mormon church until the 1970s
false

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-11-2015, 04:04 PM (This post was last modified: 09-11-2015 04:08 PM by Alla.)

09-11-2015, 04:07 PM
(09-11-2015 04:04 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(08-11-2015 09:23 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  For ducks sake alla. Keep your inane questions to mark in the proper thread.

Facepalm

Oh and by the way blacks weren't allowed in the Mormon church until the 1970s

I actually know some who left it after they did. How ducking sad is that??

I will pretend for a moment that what you say is true. Let's pretend that black people were not allowed in Church till 1970.
Do you know why would be the reason? because of their skin color? if because of the skin color then it is pure racism(evil, immoral).
So, I don't pretend any more. what you say is 100% false information.

09-11-2015, 04:26 PM
(09-11-2015 04:07 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(09-11-2015 04:04 PM)Alla Wrote:  I will pretend for a moment that what you say is true. Let's pretend that black people were not allowed in Church till 1970.
Do you know why would be the reason? because of their skin color? if because of the skin color then it is pure racism(evil, immoral).
So, I don't pretend any more. what you say is 100% false information.

It is very easy to do a web search and find that a tenet of the Mormon faith until 2013 was that dark skin is the sign of a curse from God. That's racist, yes.

Black people and Native Americans were allowed in the church, but only in a limited way, and Mormons claimed that people of color who became Mormons actually had their skins lighten as a result.

Your attempt to play semantics is exactly what I have come to expect from you.
[+] 3 users Like julep's post
09-11-2015, 04:29 PM
(09-11-2015 04:07 PM)Alla Wrote:  Do you know why would be the reason? because of their skin color? if because of the skin color then it is pure racism(evil, immoral).

Oh please enlighten us, did the black people do something that earned them the category of "cursed"?

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
09-11-2015, 04:37 PM
(09-11-2015 04:29 PM)TheInquisition Wrote:  Oh please enlighten us, did the black people do something that earned them the category of "cursed"?
No.
And it was white people who did something wrong and deserved curse. I hope it makes you feel better when you hear that it is white people who deserved curse.
Black skin is not a curse. Black skin neither negative nor positive thing. White skin neither negative nor positive thing.
If someone claims that black skin means something negative this person is wrong.
Black skin is sign of curse. But sign is neither bad thing nor good thing.

Many people wrongly say that to have black skin is curse and it is something negative. But there is one simple reason why God gave cursed people beautiful dark skin. But Mark Fulton has no idea why.

09-11-2015, 04:44 PM
(09-11-2015 04:37 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(09-11-2015 04:29 PM)TheInquisition Wrote:  Oh please enlighten us, did the black people do something that earned them the category of "cursed"?
No.
And it was white people who did something wrong and deserved curse. I hope it makes you feel better when you hear that it is white people who deserved curse.
Black skin is not a curse. Black skin neither negative nor positive thing. White skin neither negative nor positive thing.
If someone claims that black skin means something negative this person is wrong.
Black skin is sign of curse. But sign is neither bad thing nor good thing.

Many people wrongly say that to have black skin is curse and it is something negative. But there is one simple reason why God gave cursed people beautiful dark skin. But Mark Fulton has no idea why.

Wow Alla. That comment was..... well...just a little...
[Image: BoB1QUzIEAEL1D_.jpg:large]

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 1 user Likes The Organic Chemist's post
09-11-2015, 05:09 PM
(09-11-2015 04:37 PM)Alla Wrote:  Many people wrongly say that to have black skin is curse and it is something negative. But there is one simple reason why God gave cursed people beautiful dark skin.

1) To protect them from skin cancer since they were migrating to hell?
2) To readily distinguish between the lineage of that bastard wild donkey of a man Ishmael from the proper lineage of Isaac?
3) To create ISIS? God answers that Ishmael has been blessed and that He "will make him fruitful, and will multiply him exceedingly; twelve princes shall he beget, and I will make him a great nation." (Genesis 17)

#sigh
09-11-2015, 05:26 PM
So, why did God give to particular evil people (Lamanites) beautiful dark skin as sign? So that particular righteous people (Nephites) will recognize Lamanites and they will avoid them so they wouldn't have bad influence and they want become evil people also.
Beautiful dark skin and beautiful white skin are for convenience. Sign is for convenience. It is wrong to discriminate people for their white skin or for their black skin.
But it is wise to avoid evil people - no matter what race or nationality they are.
When some Lamanites(dark skin people) became righteous they lived together with Nephites as one nation and God's chosen people.

09-11-2015, 05:28 PM
(09-11-2015 04:37 PM)Alla Wrote:  Black skin is sign of curse. But sign is neither bad thing nor good thing.

Do you even listen to yourself? You just rationalized a purely racist story in the book of Mormon. It is disgusting and you are disgusting for believing it.

This is the evil of religious belief on full display, this is how it propagates it's hatred, it's right there for everyone to see. Except you Alla, you don't see this evil in your religion because you're some kind of special.

[Image: d888c21580c3f78b0f3244bca6913492.350x270x1.jpg]

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 4 users Like TheInquisition's post