Commentary on Alla and Mark

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-11-2015, 07:09 PM
RE: Commentary on Alla and Mark
(10-11-2015 06:47 PM)Chas Wrote:  Every dark cloud has a silver lining .Big Grin

Every silver lining has a touch of grey.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
10-11-2015, 07:10 PM
(10-11-2015 06:06 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Second Nephi 5:21:
21 And he had caused the cursing to come upon them, yea, even a sore cursing, because of their iniquity. For behold, they had hardened their hearts against him, that they had become like unto a flint; wherefore, as they were white, and exceedingly fair and delightsome, that they might not be enticing unto my people the Lord God did cause a skin of blackness to come upon them.
You can not understand what curse of God is and what mark is if you read one verse. If you read only one verse you will have wrong assumptions/understanding.
It doesn't say here that dark skin is curse. It says that God cursed them because of their iniquity. Then it says that their skin color changed. It doesn't say that it is curse.
Two events accures according to this verse.:
1)God cursed Lamanites
2)skin color was changed.

What is curse of God:
Verse 20
they shall be cut off from the presence of the Lord.
To be cut off from the presence of the Lord is the curse of God

About the mark:
and the skins of the Lamanites were dark, according to the mark which was set upon their fathers

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
10-11-2015, 07:13 PM (This post was last modified: 10-11-2015 07:17 PM by GirlyMan.)
(10-11-2015 06:54 PM)Chas Wrote:  You are not only ignorant, but you are full of incorrect ideas. Essentially, you are full of shit. Drinking Beverage

Is it wrong I like her despite the fact that she is full of batshit crazy quano? Blush

#sigh
10-11-2015, 07:16 PM
(10-11-2015 06:54 PM)Chas Wrote:  Essentially, you are full of shit. Drinking Beverage
You are not intellectual men. You talk like red necks we have here in Idaho.
I think it is time for you to progress a little bit more. Thumbsup

10-11-2015, 07:22 PM
Conclusion:
those who don't know LDS Church history very well and LDS Doctrine very well and LDS Scriptures very well, will say that LDS Church is racist.
Do I care about what people say about LDS Church? Of course not. God's work continues no matter what people say or understand or don't understand.
The most important thing for me is that I know that LDS Church is not racist. I know that I am not racist.

I wish to every person on this forum only the best. I hope all of you have great time( Holidays season).
You all are great people.

Good bye.

10-11-2015, 07:38 PM (This post was last modified: 10-11-2015 08:02 PM by GirlyMan.)
(10-11-2015 07:22 PM)Alla Wrote:  Good bye.

Why you go all Cronkite on us and shit?

Something got your panties in a bunch?

#sigh
10-11-2015, 09:22 PM (This post was last modified: 11-11-2015 09:36 AM by DLJ.)
(10-11-2015 07:22 PM)Alla Wrote:  Conclusion:
those who don't know LDS Church history very well and LDS Doctrine very well and LDS Scriptures very well, will say that LDS Church is racist.
Do I care about what people say about LDS Church? Of course not. God's work continues no matter what people say or understand or don't understand.
The most important thing for me is that I know that LDS Church is not racist. I know that I am not racist.

I wish to every person on this forum only the best. I hope all of you have great time( Holidays season).
You all are great people.

Good bye.

And with those sweet words she took Q's hand and together they walked off into the sunset.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Mark Fulton's post
10-11-2015, 09:43 PM
Not intellectual? That may be the funniest thing I've heard in a while. For her to accuse others of not having intellect is beyond a joke.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Cosmic Discourse's post
10-11-2015, 10:02 PM
(10-11-2015 07:13 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(10-11-2015 06:54 PM)Chas Wrote:  You are not only ignorant, but you are full of incorrect ideas. Essentially, you are full of shit. Drinking Beverage

Is it wrong I like her despite the fact that she is full of batshit crazy quano? Blush

Girly, nothing you do is wrong. Everything you do is substatiated by your own opinion. Cool

[Image: 61KJPSbm9GL.jpg]

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 4 users Like Full Circle's post
10-11-2015, 10:12 PM
(10-11-2015 07:13 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

Yes, it's wrong.

I so much want to like her because you do. You are such a nice guy that I have felt a bit sad that I can't find anything to like about her.
[+] 4 users Like julep's post