Commentary on Alla and Mark

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-11-2015, 04:22 PM
RE: Commentary on Alla and Mark
(11-11-2015 11:10 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(11-11-2015 10:41 AM)Commonsensei Wrote:  Moved here from the Ukraine at a young age. ... She's probably single she never refers to a sinifagent other in any way.

Don't think so. She mentioned that she and her husband got naturalized the old-fashioned decade long way.And what the fuck is a sniffagent?

(11-11-2015 10:41 AM)Commonsensei Wrote:  I guess she would have been converted, or her parents would have indoctrinated her when they moved here. She dose fall into the zoning for the strongest Mormon influence.

We know she used to be an atheist over in that Ukrainian den of iniquity but we don't know why she converted. Maybe the LDS helped her and hubby get here. Dunno.

(11-11-2015 10:41 AM)Commonsensei Wrote:  The reason she stays well I think we maybe she gets a thrill out of "fighting" Atheists.

I don't get that from her. Think she's just witnessing, not proselytizing or trolling. Now Q and Blowme on the other hand do get hardons from dicking with atheists.

(11-11-2015 10:41 AM)Commonsensei Wrote:  In the mean time she gives me good practice.

I enjoy her metaphysics. Didn't know the LDS was polytheistic and posits that we are all Gods in training and this is the proving ground. I can buy that. Hell, that's what I've been preaching all along.

Consider

Thanks Girly. At least someone told me.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-11-2015, 08:41 PM (This post was last modified: 13-11-2015 09:58 PM by Mark Fulton.)
She's asking questions that I've already answered many times. I don't know whether to just say it all again or not because I run the risk of boring everyone...ah..what the hell
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-11-2015, 10:22 AM
You'll have to get used to it Mark. She seems to forget a lot of information, or chooses to over look it. She only accepts answers from here "spirit" guide.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 1 user Likes Commonsensei's post
18-11-2015, 12:10 PM
(14-11-2015 10:22 AM)Commonsensei Wrote:  You'll have to get used to it Mark. She seems to forget a lot of information, or chooses to over look it. She only accepts answers from here "spirit" guide.

Her guide directs her to argue in circles.... Makes perfect sense now.
18-11-2015, 04:42 PM
Alla's a troll guys. Mark is debating a troll. And such an obvious troll too.

Earmuff's knows. He even said it on his interview. I've been saying it.

Mark you are wasting your precious time. Life is short.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
20-11-2015, 04:06 PM
Earmuffs has another interview out?

22-11-2015, 09:42 AM
GirlyMan, thank you for your kindness.

Adam fell that men might be and men are that they might have joy.

I wish you happiness in your life

Heart

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
22-11-2015, 02:48 PM
(22-11-2015 09:42 AM)Alla Wrote:  GirlyMan, thank you for your kindness.

Heart
Is it possible to spam a reply? I've seen this post verbatim in several threads.
[+] 2 users Like jabeady's post
24-11-2015, 09:41 PM (This post was last modified: 25-11-2015 01:40 AM by Mark Fulton.)
(22-11-2015 02:48 PM)jabeady Wrote:  

Heart
Is it possible to spam a reply? I've seen this post verbatim in several threads.

This shows a lack of respect for me.

Not that I'm losing any sleep over it.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-11-2015, 10:23 PM (This post was last modified: 24-11-2015 10:52 PM by Bucky Ball.)

Adam fell for what the fuck .... are you on drugs Alla ?
Oh...never mind. You're a poe. Never mind.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post