Commentary on Paleophyte and Agnostic Shane

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-03-2016, 07:15 AM
RE: Commentary on Paleophyte and Agnostic Shane
(11-03-2016 07:11 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(11-03-2016 06:56 AM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  Avoiding the question girl friend?
Glad to see you stopped proporting that silly claim of plaigarism.

Let me try this *reeeeeeeel slow*.

Ask one of the nice mods (after you take your meds) how to look at someone's profile, dear.

*pats on head*

Then read this : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

Facepalm
Are you suggesting that your profile is an accurate representation of who you are? Are you new to the world of social media?
These glimpses of how you think are truly remarkable, by the way.
Definitely peaked my interest. Keep them coming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-03-2016, 07:24 AM
(11-03-2016 07:15 AM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  Are you new to the world of social media?

Apparently you are. Fucking idiot. Didn't even know how to do that until shown.
There are a number of people here who know me, and have met me personally, dear.

Unlike you, I didn't "just get off the boat".

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
11-03-2016, 07:31 AM (This post was last modified: 11-03-2016 07:57 AM by Agnostic Shane.)
(11-03-2016 07:24 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(11-03-2016 07:15 AM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  Are you new to the world of social media?

There are a number of people here who know me, and have met me personally, dear.

There is that word "dear" again. It's a good thing I'm not homophobic.
Do what check your profile? That would assume that checking your profile is sufficient to quell any doubts as to your true identity. Asking others if you use feminine words in your responses will not change the fact that you use feminine words in your responses. The logic of how you invalidate a claim is lacking correlation.

It's astounding how many times your preconceived notions of how to determine validity has been proven wrong and yet in spite of this you repeat it again totally ignoring you never countered the arguments posted against your claims. Your trend has always been to go silent for long periods of time and never respond to the counter argument again until it is reiterated at some later point, where your credibility is called into question, whereby you respond with "I already proved you wrong". <--- that does not even remotely qualify as a rebuttal. It qualifies as a delusion.

A trait I see both Pops and Harewood have imbedded in them. Initially thought you were different than they were considering how many times you called them on it. Yet you are repeating the same mistakes you comdemned others for.
It's ok girl friend. Hug
We will get through this together
11-03-2016, 07:45 AM (This post was last modified: 11-03-2016 09:56 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(11-03-2016 07:31 AM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  
(11-03-2016 07:24 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Apparently you are. Fucking idiot. Didn't even know how to do that until shown.

Do what check your profile? That would assume at checking your profile is sufficient to quell any doubts as to your true identity.

It's astounding how many times your preconceived notions of how to determine validity has been proven wrong and yet in spite of this you repeat it again totally ignoring you never countered the arguments posted against your claims.

A trait I see both Pops and Harewood have imbedded in them. Initially thought you were different than they were considering how many times you called them on it. Yet you are repeating the same mistakes you comdemned others for.
It's ok girl friend. Hug

How utterly creepy. Keep your fucking hugs to yourself.
As I said before, it's SARCASM. "Dear" means (when said by me to you) "pathetic clueless infantile child". Read NOTHING else into it.
Argue with a fool ? Not me. "Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.”
You are one.

You're about as perceptive as a stone. Maybe you can spend you breaks today, after pill time, cooking up some other preposterous shit about how some others "tag-team" in their posts, delusional one. Facepalm

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
11-03-2016, 07:49 AM (This post was last modified: 11-03-2016 08:12 AM by Agnostic Shane.)
(11-03-2016 07:45 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(11-03-2016 07:31 AM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  (Today 09:24 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(Today 09:15 AM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  
Are you new to the world of social media?

Do what check your profile? That would assume that checking your profile is sufficient to quell any doubts as to your true identity. Asking others if you use feminine words in your responses will not change the fact that you use feminine words in your responses. The logic of how you invalidate a claim is lacking correlation.

It's astounding how many times your preconceived notions of how to determine validity has been proven wrong and yet in spite of this you repeat it again totally ignoring you never countered the arguments posted against your claims. Your trend has always been to go silent for long periods of time and never respond to the counter argument again until it is reiterated at some later point, where your credibility is called into question, whereby you respond with "I already proved you wrong". <--- that does not even remotely qualify as a rebuttal. It qualifies as a delusion.

It's ok girl friend.

How utterly creepy. Keep you fucking hugs to yourself.
As I said before, it's SARCASM. "Dear" means (when said by me to you) "pathetic clueless infantile child". Read NOTHING else into it.

You're about as perceptive as a stone. Maybe you can spend you breaks today, after pill time, cooking up some other preposterous shit about how some others "tag-team" in their posts, delusional one. Facepalm
It's feminine sarcasm
A man would have used the word "son" or "child" to sarcastically denote "pathetic clueless infantile child"
A female normally uses "sweetie" or "dear" if intending to convey the same meaning.

Your feminine and in denial or at the very least, afraid to admit it publicly.
Hug we will get through this my child, don't worry.

P.S I'm no grammar police but:
It's keep "your f..king hugs" and not keep "you f..king hugs". Doesn't matter to me though, I'm just trying to help you maintain consistency without being labelled a hypocrite.

You may have missed the part where I classed you with pops and Harewood by the way. In case you may have overlooked it so I will repost it again:
Agnostic Shane Wrote:It's astounding how many times your preconceived notions of how to determine validity has been proven wrong and yet in spite of this you repeat it again totally ignoring you never countered the arguments posted against your claims. Your trend has always been to go silent for long periods of time and never respond to the counter argument again until it is reiterated at some later point, where your credibility is called into question, whereby you respond with "I already proved you wrong". <--- that does not even remotely qualify as a rebuttal. It qualifies as a delusion.

It's ok girl friend. Hug
11-03-2016, 09:44 AM
(11-03-2016 07:49 AM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  It's feminine sarcasm

No. I realize YOU NEED the world all "boxed up" in pre-packaged stereotypes.
From a man to a man it's "insulting" and patronizing", just as you are. Replying in kind. That's all.

Quote:A female normally uses "sweetie" or "dear" if intending to convey the same meaning.

Unless someone is trying to be very insulting.
I get you only know the world through the lens of paranoid schizophrenia.

Quote:Your feminine and in denial or at the very least, afraid to admit it publicly.

Fuck you. (And it's *you're*, not *your*.)

Quote:P.S I'm no grammar police but:
It's keep "your f..king hugs" and not keep "you f..king hugs". Doesn't matter to me though, I'm just trying to help you maintain consistency without being labelled a hypocrite.

Yet again proclaim your inconsistency, say something, then try to deny it.
Pathetic troll.

Quote:You may have missed the part where I classed you with pops and Harewood by the way. In case you may have overlooked it so I will repost it again:

I didn't miss anything, fool. It's not worth replying to, Mr. -8. I get you're attention seeking, paranoid and delusional. If and when I even fall to any of your or their levels of distain around here, maybe I'll be concerned.

We'll get through nothing "together" you pervert.

11-03-2016, 10:16 AM
Quote:What can I say, everyone has their vices. How old are you?
Ooooooohhh, are we mad for being caught? Really sucks, doesnt it?

Quote:Are you video taping the thread?
Any reason for you to worry if i did?

Quote:I have to admit you seem to be a tad bit creepy at this point.
Me, creepy? Creepy as in "like a fucking misogynist piece full of fucking shit" who doesnt own up to his own writings?

Quote:*backing away slowly*
Nice try, no sale.

Pro tip: Dont act like an ass, and you wont be treated like one.
[+] 3 users Like Deesse23's post
11-03-2016, 10:36 AM (This post was last modified: 11-03-2016 10:47 AM by Agnostic Shane.)
(11-03-2016 10:16 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  
Quote:What can I say, everyone has their vices. How old are you?
Ooooooohhh, are we mad for being caught? Really sucks, doesnt it?

Quote:Are you video taping the thread?
Any reason for you to worry if i did?

Quote:I have to admit you seem to be a tad bit creepy at this point.
Me, creepy? Creepy as in "like a fucking misogynist piece full of fucking shit" who doesnt own up to his own writings?

Quote:*backing away slowly*
Nice try, no sale.

Pro tip: Dont act like an ass, and you wont be treated like one.
Who are you arguing with? I didn't deny editing my post.
Being "caught" editing my post before anyone can reply to it is hardly something to be concerned about.
Are you seeking attention or just naturally paranoid?

This is what you just wrote sounds like to me:
"Oh look, look everyone, I caught him editing his post. See how special I am?"

A Paranoid Narcissist is nothing to be proud of my friend. At least be conscious of it before it becomes an unhealthy addiction. Just trying to help.

Cheers Mate Thumbsup

By the way how old are you? If you don't mind me asking.

http://bullyonline.org/index.php/bullyin...-attention
"Some people need excessive attention and get it by behaving inappropriately. It could be due to lowered self-esteem, a lack of self-confidence, low levels of self-worth or self-love or feeling insecure. Some may seek positive attention by creating situations in which they hope to be praised, thanked or admired; Some perhaps are not bothered about the quality of attention they get, just so long as they get it, and so will elicit negative attention perhaps by making a scene in public, getting over-indignant about a trivial matter, causing heads to turn and tongues to wag. Some seek out sympathy by always having something to complain about. If you care for someone whose actions are plainly done to get others to take notice and react, it's important to consider what's motivating them. If it is a one-off, it might be a sign of tiredness or a reaction to pressures and stress. If the behaviour is persistent or goes beyond what one might normally expect, it can be a sign of an underlying mental health issue"
11-03-2016, 10:50 AM
I am a paranoid narcissist, because i call you out for your BS?
Still no sale here, try harder.

Just keep digging your hole deeper. I dont mind.
[+] 1 user Likes Deesse23's post
11-03-2016, 10:54 AM (This post was last modified: 11-03-2016 11:10 AM by Agnostic Shane.)
(11-03-2016 09:44 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(11-03-2016 07:49 AM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  It's feminine sarcasm

No. I realize YOU NEED the world all "boxed up" in pre-packaged stereotypes.
From a man to a man it's "insulting" and patronizing", just as you are. Replying in kind. That's all.

Quote:A female normally uses "sweetie" or "dear" if intending to convey the same meaning.

Unless someone is trying to be very insulting.
I get you only know the world through the lens of paranoid schizophrenia.

Quote:Your feminine and in denial or at the very least, afraid to admit it publicly.

Fuck you. (And it's *you're*, not *your*.)

Quote:P.S I'm no grammar police but:

Yet again proclaim your inconsistency, say something, then try to deny it.
Pathetic troll.

Quote:You may have missed the part where I classed you with pops and Harewood by the way. In case you may have overlooked it so I will repost it again:

I didn't miss anything, fool. It's not worth replying to, Mr. -8. I get you're attention seeking, paranoid and delusional. If and when I even fall to any of your or their levels of distain around here, maybe I'll be concerned.

We'll get through nothing "together" you pervert.
If it walks like a duck...
Your a classic Troll Bucky my girl.
This article has you written all over it:
"Some people need excessive attention and get it by behaving inappropriately. It could be due to lowered self-esteem, a lack of self-confidence, low levels of self-worth or self-love or feeling insecure. Some may seek positive attention by creating situations in which they hope to be praised, thanked or admired; Some perhaps are not bothered about the quality of attention they get, just so long as they get it, and so will elicit negative attention perhaps by making a scene in public, getting over-indignant about a trivial matter, causing heads to turn and tongues to wag. Some seek out sympathy by always having something to complain about. If you care for someone whose actions are plainly done to get others to take notice and react, it's important to consider what's motivating them. If it is a one-off, it might be a sign of tiredness or a reaction to pressures and stress. If the behaviour is persistent or goes beyond what one might normally expect, it can be a sign of an underlying mental health issue.

An article by Billi Gordon Ph.D in Psychology Today asserts that: "Excessive attention seeking is not a character flaw. It is a brain wiring response to early developmental trauma caused by neglect." The article goes on to describe attention-seeking in terms of brain function, with the conclusion that it cannot be fixed, but it can be managed.

"Internet Trolling" is a good example of persistent, abnormal behaviour. This is the often anonymous use of forums to post irrelevant, disruptive, insulting or abusive messages, designed to infuriate or upset members, leading to replies, counter criticism, and arguments and taking the forum way off topic. The troll gets a kick from single-handedly moving others to spend their time and emotional energy on him or her, and even on each other. The best way to deal with Internet trolling, and other adult behaviour which is primarily intended to elicit attention, is to not respond, to not engage and to thus deny the person the attention they seek. If the perpetrator is denied the attention, there's a chance that they will think twice before taking this approach again. If they get attention, they might well do it again.

Attention-seeking behaviour inevitably involves other people, who at best waste their time by becoming irritated by it, or they become an unwitting player in a fabricated melodrama. At worst, people can find that they have been manipulated, conned, harmed etc by it.

Tim Field made a link between some well documented forms of attention seeking behaviour and bullying because, he concluded, the manipulation, deceit, temper tantrums and "poor me" melodramas of attention seekers are also typical of adult bullies. Put another way, some forms attention seeking behaviour also amount to bullying."
http://bullyonline.org/index.php/bullyin...-attention

Check out the bold parts.
Insecure about your gender
Always pointing out irelevant grammatical errors
Liberal use of profanity
Extremely abusive
Infuriating responses
Gets calmer when your victims get upset, and temper tantrums if they don't.

Classic Forum Troll Bucky

Oh and one more thing:
Yes I am trolling you right now, & it's working too. Let's see how well you deal with it when the shoe is on the other foot.

P.S. Your grammar policing doesn't really make you special, but considering there isn't much else special about you I would hate to make you get rid of it.
So... "Good job on finding a spelling error" & "Keep up the good work"