Commentary on Paleophyte and Agnostic Shane

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-03-2016, 11:10 AM (This post was last modified: 11-03-2016 11:15 AM by Bucky Ball.)
RE: Commentary on Paleophyte and Agnostic Shane
(11-03-2016 10:54 AM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  
(11-03-2016 09:44 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  No. I realize YOU NEED the world all "boxed up" in pre-packaged stereotypes.
From a man to a man it's "insulting" and patronizing", just as you are. Replying in kind. That's all.

Unless someone is trying to be very insulting.
I get you only know the world through the lens of paranoid schizophrenia.

Fuck you. (And it's *you're*, not *your*.)

Yet again proclaim your inconsistency, say something, then try to deny it.
Pathetic troll.

I didn't miss anything, fool. It's not worth replying to, Mr. -8. I get you're attention seeking, paranoid and delusional. If and when I even fall to any of your or their levels of distain around here, maybe I'll be concerned.

We'll get through nothing "together" you pervert.
If it walks like a duck...
Your a classic Troll Bucky:
This article has you written all over it:
"Some people need excessive attention and get it by behaving inappropriately. It could be due to lowered self-esteem, a lack of self-confidence, low levels of self-worth or self-love or feeling insecure. Some may seek positive attention by creating situations in which they hope to be praised, thanked or admired; Some perhaps are not bothered about the quality of attention they get, just so long as they get it, and so will elicit negative attention perhaps by making a scene in public, getting over-indignant about a trivial matter, causing heads to turn and tongues to wag. Some seek out sympathy by always having something to complain about. If you care for someone whose actions are plainly done to get others to take notice and react, it's important to consider what's motivating them. If it is a one-off, it might be a sign of tiredness or a reaction to pressures and stress. If the behaviour is persistent or goes beyond what one might normally expect, it can be a sign of an underlying mental health issue.

An article by Billi Gordon Ph.D in Psychology Today asserts that: "Excessive attention seeking is not a character flaw. It is a brain wiring response to early developmental trauma caused by neglect." The article goes on to describe attention-seeking in terms of brain function, with the conclusion that it cannot be fixed, but it can be managed.

"Internet Trolling" is a good example of persistent, abnormal behaviour. This is the often anonymous use of forums to post irrelevant, disruptive, insulting or abusive messages, designed to infuriate or upset members, leading to replies, counter criticism, and arguments and taking the forum way off topic. The troll gets a kick from single-handedly moving others to spend their time and emotional energy on him or her, and even on each other. The best way to deal with Internet trolling, and other adult behaviour which is primarily intended to elicit attention, is to not respond, to not engage and to thus deny the person the attention they seek. If the perpetrator is denied the attention, there's a chance that they will think twice before taking this approach again. If they get attention, they might well do it again.

Attention-seeking behaviour inevitably involves other people, who at best waste their time by becoming irritated by it, or they become an unwitting player in a fabricated melodrama. At worst, people can find that they have been manipulated, conned, harmed etc by it.

Tim Field made a link between some well documented forms of attention seeking behaviour and bullying because, he concluded, the manipulation, deceit, temper tantrums and "poor me" melodramas of attention seekers are also typical of adult bullies. Put another way, some forms attention seeking behaviour also amount to bullying."
http://bullyonline.org/index.php/bullyin...-attention

Check out the bold parts.
Insecure about your gender
Always pointing out irelevant grammatical errors
Liberal use of profanity
Extremely abusive
Infuriating responses
Gets calmer whe your victims get upset, and the opposite if they don't.

Classic Forum Troll Bucky

Whatever you say, Mr. -8 lying plagiarist. Whatever you say. Facepalm
No one's "insecure" about anything. I came out as gay here years ago. Of course someone who doesn't even know how to open a profile would have no clue how to look any anything others have written, and PROJECTS their own paranoid shit onto others. You have no clue who is or is not calm, or what they think about anything. ALL you can is project yourself onto situations you know NOTHING about. Fool.

And it "You're a classic troll", not "your a classic troll", ignoramus.
So now a paranoid schizoid who makes up shit about people posting in tandem, gets to expound on Psychology.

AFTER you've written ANY paper here worth reading, THEN you an maybe start throwing that around. I get that anyone you don't like, you make up shit about their gender, their problems, and project ALL YOUR OWN SHIT onto them, then think your creepy "hugs" makes it all right.

Classic Caught In The Act Plagiarist Agnostic Shane Who Doesn't Even Know What The Fucking Word Agnostic Means.

Laugh out load Laugh out load Laugh out load Laugh out load Laugh out load

Maybe you should stick to trying to prove the universe could have been made in 6 days.
Facepalm

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-03-2016, 11:21 AM (This post was last modified: 11-03-2016 11:44 AM by Agnostic Shane.)
(11-03-2016 11:10 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(11-03-2016 10:54 AM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  If it walks like a duck...
Your a classic Troll Bucky:
This article has you written all over it:
"Some people need excessive attention and get it by behaving inappropriately. It could be due to lowered self-esteem, a lack of self-confidence, low levels of self-worth or self-love or feeling insecure. Some may seek positive attention by creating situations in which they hope to be praised, thanked or admired; Some perhaps are not bothered about the quality of attention they get, just so long as they get it, and so will elicit negative attention perhaps by making a scene in public, getting over-indignant about a trivial matter, causing heads to turn and tongues to wag. Some seek out sympathy by always having something to complain about. If you care for someone whose actions are plainly done to get others to take notice and react, it's important to consider what's motivating them. If it is a one-off, it might be a sign of tiredness or a reaction to pressures and stress. If the behaviour is persistent or goes beyond what one might normally expect, it can be a sign of an underlying mental health issue.

An article by Billi Gordon Ph.D in Psychology Today asserts that: "Excessive attention seeking is not a character flaw. It is a brain wiring response to early developmental trauma caused by neglect." The article goes on to describe attention-seeking in terms of brain function, with the conclusion that it cannot be fixed, but it can be managed.

"Internet Trolling" is a good example of persistent, abnormal behaviour. This is the often anonymous use of forums to post irrelevant, disruptive, insulting or abusive messages, designed to infuriate or upset members, leading to replies, counter criticism, and arguments and taking the forum way off topic. The troll gets a kick from single-handedly moving others to spend their time and emotional energy on him or her, and even on each other. The best way to deal with Internet trolling, and other adult behaviour which is primarily intended to elicit attention, is to not respond, to not engage and to thus deny the person the attention they seek. If the perpetrator is denied the attention, there's a chance that they will think twice before taking this approach again. If they get attention, they might well do it again.

Attention-seeking behaviour inevitably involves other people, who at best waste their time by becoming irritated by it, or they become an unwitting player in a fabricated melodrama. At worst, people can find that they have been manipulated, conned, harmed etc by it.

Tim Field made a link between some well documented forms of attention seeking behaviour and bullying because, he concluded, the manipulation, deceit, temper tantrums and "poor me" melodramas of attention seekers are also typical of adult bullies. Put another way, some forms attention seeking behaviour also amount to bullying."
http://bullyonline.org/index.php/bullyin...-attention

Check out the bold parts.
Insecure about your gender
Always pointing out irelevant grammatical errors
Liberal use of profanity
Extremely abusive
Infuriating responses
Gets calmer whe your victims get upset, and the opposite if they don't.

Classic Forum Troll Bucky

Whatever you say, Mr. -8 lying plagiarist. Whatever you say. Facepalm
And it "You're a classic troll", not "your a classic troll", ignoramus.
So now a paranoid schizoid who makes up shit about people posting in tandem, gets to expound on Psychology.

AFTER you've written ANY paper here worth reading, THEN you an maybe start throwing that around. I get that anyone you don't like, you make up shit about their gender, their problems, and project ALL YOUR OWN SHIT onto them, then think your creepy "hugs" makes it all right.

Classic Caught In The Act Plagiarist Agnostic Shane Who Doesn't Even Know What The Fucking Word Agnostic Means.

Laugh out load Laugh out load Laugh out load Laugh out load Laugh out load
Wow so many lols & still quacking like a duck.
Classic trolling for pleasure as usual.

Taking pride in your positive rep points I see Smile
Whatever get's it up for you (or in).
Don't mean to burst your bubble but you're the only one that i observe comes off as feminine on these forums. I got a bit confused when I saw a reply on behalf of wishkey's post using the word "sweetie" (:didn't double check the author) but removed it 6 minutes after when I realized it was only cute Lil Bucky being herself as usual.

Congrats on the spelling error catch once more, you should recommend added rep points for such a special ability.

You go girl!

P.S. you missed this part in your quote (no fault of your own):
"Oh and one more thing:
Yes I am trolling you right now, & it's working too. Let's see how well you deal with it when the shoe is on the other foot.

P.S. Your grammar policing doesn't really make you special, but considering there isn't much else special about you I would hate to make you get rid of it.
So... "Good job on finding a spelling error" & "Keep up the good work""
11-03-2016, 11:26 AM (This post was last modified: 11-03-2016 11:29 AM by Peebothuhul.)
(11-03-2016 07:49 AM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  It's feminine sarcasm
A man would have used the word "son" or "child" to sarcastically denote "pathetic clueless infantile child"
A female normally uses "sweetie" or "dear" if intending to convey the same meaning.

*Raises hand*

Um, really it's not.

I would more say it's culturally specific.

Using 'Dear' in a sarcastic manner is more something English, Canadians, Australians etc might do/use from my limited experience.

As in I've seen/read such people in such cultures do such things.

(11-03-2016 10:36 AM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  Who are you arguing with? I didn't deny editing my post.

Being "caught" editing my post before anyone can reply to it is hardly something to be concerned about.

I think the question is more "Why would you even post such a thing... only to have to edit it at a later date?

Why not write said post in a program like word, think about it for a moment then copy-paste it into a reply?

Hope that helps. Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
11-03-2016, 11:32 AM
(11-03-2016 11:26 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  
A man would have used the word "son" or "child" to sarcastically denote "pathetic clueless infantile child"
A female normally uses "sweetie" or "dear" if intending to convey the same meaning.

*Raises hand*

Um, really it's not.

Using 'Dear' in a sarcastic manner is more something English, Canadians, Australians etc might do/use from my limited experience.

Hope that helps. Smile
Definitely worth looking into. You may be quite right, but I do hope no Canadians, Brits or Aussies are insulted by what you said. You know how much everyone hates stereotyping.
Might I ask if you had the option of sarcastically insulting me (for having childish logic) in a crowd which word would your prefer out of only the following:
Son, Child, Sweetie or Dear.
11-03-2016, 11:38 AM (This post was last modified: 11-03-2016 11:46 AM by Agnostic Shane.)
(11-03-2016 11:26 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  

*Raises hand*

Um, really it's not.

(11-03-2016 10:36 AM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  Who are you arguing with? I didn't deny editing my post.

Being "caught" editing my post before anyone can reply to it is hardly something to be concerned about.

I think the question is more "Why would you even post such a thing... only to have to edit it at a later date?

Why not write said post in a program like word, think about it for a moment then copy-paste it into a reply?

Hope that helps. Smile
Wouldn't it have been easier & less judgmental to simply ask "Why did you edit it?" as opposed to attempting to find something negative in using the edit button?
It would seem he goes well out of his way to ask "Why did you edit it"

P.S. I already said why I edited it, in my last reply to Bucky
I will repost it again in case you missed it:
" I got a bit confused when I saw a reply on behalf of wishkey's post using the word "sweetie" (:didn't double check the author) but removed it 6 minutes after when I realized it was only cute Lil Bucky being herself as usual."

These forum posts are much like the average verbal conversations in everyday life. Never had cause to write down my words and review them before responding to someone during a conversation & I don't intend to start now.
11-03-2016, 11:45 AM
(11-03-2016 11:32 AM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  Definitely worth looking into. You may be quite right, but I do hope no Canadians, Brits or Aussies are insulted by what you said. You know how much everyone hates stereotyping.
Might I ask if you had the option of sarcastically insulting me (for having childish logic) in a crowd which word would your prefer out of only the following:

Um... next time I'm walking down the street I'll try and remember to ask an Australian or two. Hence the clarification that I'd experienced such. Yes

Or maybe another forum member who has access to any of those said cultural type folks might weigh in?

As for sarcastically using such a term? Consider

No... I'd actually, personally, more call it something like 'Patronizing' rather than sarcasm.

Also, personally, I tend not to do such tings on line. I'm a tad more direct. If you annoy me I'll simply say so and tend to ask for an apology in return. Then it's up to the other offending party to reply etc.

If you're a more... 'Strange' kind of poster (An example I would use here is Psikeyhackr in the 9/11 conspiracy thread) I would (And have) still more tried to engage them in conversation /debate/examination of the thread topic at hand. Since I find that more productive.

Throwing insults? Generally doesn't work well with the written word I would say unless you're some one gifted like Churchill, Paul Keating or Oscar Wilde.
11-03-2016, 11:51 AM (This post was last modified: 11-03-2016 11:55 AM by Agnostic Shane.)
(11-03-2016 11:45 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  
(11-03-2016 11:32 AM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  Definitely worth looking into. You may be quite right, but I do hope no Canadians, Brits or Aussies are insulted by what you said. You know how much everyone hates stereotyping.

Um... next time I'm walking down the street I'll try and remember to ask an Australian or two. Hence the clarification that I'd experienced such. Yes

Or maybe another forum member who has access to any of those said cultural type folks might weigh in?

As for sarcastically using such a term? Consider

No... I'd actually, personally, more call it something like 'Patronizing' rather than sarcasm.

Also, personally, I tend not to do such tings on line. I'm a tad more direct. If you annoy me I'll simply say so and tend to ask for an apology in return. Then it's up to the other offending party to reply etc.

If you're a more... 'Strange' kind of poster (An example I would use here is Psikeyhackr in the 9/11 conspiracy thread) I would (And have) still more tried to engage them in conversation /debate/examination of the thread topic at hand. Since I find that more productive.

Throwing insults? Generally doesn't work well with the written word I would say unless you're some one gifted like Churchill, Paul Keating or Oscar Wilde.
I look forward to being insulted by them some day then.
Dealing with these basic insults from Bucky, whiskey and Deese has broughtme down to a level I haven't been to in years.
You may know the old saying:
"a fool always tries to bring you down to their level and beat you with experience"

I'll stop Trolling them back soon. I just couldn't pass up the opportunity to troll a Troll.
11-03-2016, 11:59 AM
(11-03-2016 11:51 AM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  I look forward to being insulted by them some day then.

Oh, you'd not have to wait that long if you really must be insulted.

(11-03-2016 11:51 AM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  Dealing with these basic insults from Bucky, whiskey and Deese has broughtme down to a level I haven't been to in years.
You may know the old saying:
"a fool always tries to bring you down to their level and beat you with experience"

I'll stop Trolling them back soon. I just couldn't pass up the opportunity to troll a Troll.

Consider *Shrug* Again, different things for/to different people. Yes

Thumbsup
11-03-2016, 12:35 PM (This post was last modified: 11-03-2016 12:47 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(11-03-2016 11:21 AM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  Taking pride in your positive rep points I see Smile
Whatever get's it up for you (or in).
Don't mean to burst your bubble but you're the only one that i observe comes off as feminine on these forums. I got a bit confused when I saw a reply on behalf of wishkey's post using the word "sweetie" (:didn't double check the author) but removed it 6 minutes after when I realized it was only cute Lil Bucky being herself as usual.

Congrats on the spelling error catch once more, you should recommend added rep points for such a special ability.

You go girl!

Ah yes. Such classic, lame, childish, tired, old, meaningless homophobic insults for someone who LIES, and claims he's not homophobic. Not only are you insulting to women, by throwing these "female" insults around, you're exposing yourself for the feeble, OLD fool you are. So, you were born in what century ? 18th ? 19th ?
Oh wait, you're in junior high. That's right. NO one cares *what* you "observe" lying plagiarist homophobe, woman hater. Your opinion matters for nothing, Mr. -8.
No one who respects women, uses them or their qualities, to insult others.

Fucking ignoramus.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 4 users Like Bucky Ball's post
11-03-2016, 12:46 PM
(11-03-2016 11:38 AM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  These forum posts are much like the average verbal conversations in everyday life. Never had cause to write down my words and review them before responding to someone during a conversation & I don't intend to start now.

You plagiarize in average verbal conversation too ?
Consider
Not too surprising, I guess.