Commentary on Paleophyte and Agnostic Shane

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-03-2016, 01:33 PM (This post was last modified: 11-03-2016 02:37 PM by Agnostic Shane.)
RE: Commentary on Paleophyte and Agnostic Shane
(11-03-2016 12:35 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(11-03-2016 11:21 AM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  Taking pride in your positive rep points I see Smile
Whatever get's it up for you (or in).
Don't mean to burst your bubble but you're the only one that i observe comes off as feminine on these forums. I got a bit confused when I saw a reply on behalf of wishkey's post using the word "sweetie" (:didn't double check the author) but removed it 6 minutes after when I realized it was only cute Lil Bucky being herself as usual.

Congrats on the spelling error catch once more, you should recommend added rep points for such a special ability.

You go girl!

Ah yes. Such classic, lame, childish, tired, old, meaningless homophobic insults for someone who LIES, and claims he's not homophobic. Not only are you insulting to women, by throwing these "female" insults around, you're exposing yourself for the feeble, OLD fool you are. So, you were born in what century ? 18th ? 19th ?
Oh wait, you're in junior high. That's right. NO one cares *what* you "observe" lying plagiarist homophobe, woman hater. Your opinion matters for nothing, Mr. -8.
No one who respects women, uses them or their qualities, to insult others.

Fucking ignoramus.
Haven't insulted women in anyway, unless you think women shouldn't be using the words "sweetie" & "dear".
Why would you assume you being called a woman is somehow negative? What kind of woman are you? You should be proud to be a woman.
The only thing insulting would be the day you claim to represent all women given your long list of negative character traits. Now if I called a woman a "Bucky Ball" that would be insulting, not the other way around.

Have some dignity woman, it or whatever you are.
You take offense to being called a woman? How sad. Does your mom know that?

It's funny how you throw around labels when they never seem to stick.
What's even more funny is when others throw around negative labels you catch them and stick them on yourself:

Almost every post you have made are plagued with the following:
Liberal use of profanity
Chronic obsession with spelling
Always missing the point
Overly biased
Unable to defend your claims logically
Full of defamatory remarks
Full of logical fallacies
These aren't the traits of a woman, these are the traits of Bucky Ball (whatever IT is)

Is it any wonder you have never posted an original topic concerning Atheism on TTA.
Since 2011 you have been here and never once have you started a thread to discuss any atheism related topics. It's probably because your too busy trolling to have an original thought yourself.

Consider hmm... Are you trying to compensate for something by becoming such a long standing forum troll here? Considering your gender issues & superiority complex I'm beginning to wonder if you may be lacking down below.
It does seem to fit the puzzle quite nicely.
Wife/Gf left you due to your superiority complex and insulting approaches to conversations with her, not to mention you talk more feminine than her. Can't have 2 females in a straight relationship. You couldn't fathom your own mental inefficiencies and blamed it on the size of your member instead & inadvertantly God. You later found out she left you for a God fearing theist, resulting in you "reverting" to Atheism. Since then you could never hold down a proper relationship or job due to this misconstrued insecurity. Decided to make a living off the stock markets instead where you don't have to answer to any bosses. Living the bachelorette life style you now do you decided to spend the remainder of your anti social life trolling forum members on TTA.
At least one good thing came out of it. You no longer believe in God,

And no I'm not sure of that, but it fits you like a suit, doesn't it? Drinking Beverage

P.S. This trolling a troll thing is extremely satisfying. I should have done this earlier. The more you take offense and get aggravated is the more entertaining this is for me. Keep them coming dudette.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-03-2016, 03:47 PM
(11-03-2016 01:33 PM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  
(11-03-2016 12:35 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Ah yes. Such classic, lame, childish, tired, old, meaningless homophobic insults for someone who LIES, and claims he's not homophobic. Not only are you insulting to women, by throwing these "female" insults around, you're exposing yourself for the feeble, OLD fool you are. So, you were born in what century ? 18th ? 19th ?
Oh wait, you're in junior high. That's right. NO one cares *what* you "observe" lying plagiarist homophobe, woman hater. Your opinion matters for nothing, Mr. -8.
No one who respects women, uses them or their qualities, to insult others.

Fucking ignoramus.
Haven't insulted women in anyway, unless you think women shouldn't be using the words "sweetie" & "dear".
Why would you assume you being called a woman is somehow negative? What kind of woman are you? You should be proud to be a woman.
The only thing insulting would be the day you claim to represent all women given your long list of negative character traits. Now if I called a woman a "Bucky Ball" that would be insulting, not the other way around.

What's even more funny is when others throw around negative labels you catch them and stick them on yourself:

Liberal use of profanity
Always missing the point
Overly biased
These aren't the traits of a woman, these are the traits of Bucky Ball (whatever IT is)

Is it any wonder you have never posted an original topic concerning Atheism on TTA.
Since 2011 you have been here and never once have you started a thread to discuss any atheism related topics. It's probably because your too busy trolling to have an original thought yourself.

Consider hmm... Are you trying to compensate for something by becoming such a long standing forum troll here? Considering your gender issues & superiority complex I'm beginning to wonder if you may be lacking down below.
Wife/Gf left you due to your superiority complex and insulting approaches to conversations with her, not to mention you talk more feminine than her. Can't have 2 females in a straight relationship. You couldn't fathom your own mental inefficiencies and blamed it on the size of your member instead & inadvertantly God. You later found out she left you for a God fearing theist, resulting in you "reverting" to Atheism. Since then you could never hold down a proper relationship or job due to this misconstrued insecurity. Decided to make a living off the stock markets instead where you don't have to answer to any bosses. Living the bachelorette life style you now do you decided to spend the remainder of your anti social life trolling forum members on TTA.

And no I'm not sure of that, but it fits you like a suit, doesn't it? Drinking Beverage

P.S. This trolling a troll thing is extremely satisfying. I should have done this earlier. The more you take offense and get aggravated is the more entertaining this is for me. Keep them coming dudette.

You tried to insult me, using feminine references, Lying Plagiarist Minus 8.
That means you hold women in LESS esteem than men.
It's right there for all to see.
Of course you will never admit it. No one cares.
Everyone whom you didn't like you called a troll. Yawn.

How about you keep yourself busy with "doing some tests" to see if the Earth is round. Maybe you'll fall off, if we're lucky. Thumbsup
Facepalm

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
11-03-2016, 04:10 PM (This post was last modified: 11-03-2016 04:21 PM by Agnostic Shane.)
(11-03-2016 03:47 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(11-03-2016 01:33 PM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  Haven't insulted women in anyway, unless you think women shouldn't be using the words "sweetie" & "dear".

Liberal use of profanity
Always missing the point
Overly biased

You tried to insult me, using feminine references, Lying Plagiarist Minus 8.

How about you keep yourself busy with "doing some tests" to see if the Earth is round. Maybe you'll fall off, if we're lucky. Thumbsup
Facepalm
No. I tried to insult you AND point out you have feminine tendencies. The feminine tendencies are not part of the insults. It's sad that you somehow correlated them.
I didn't realize you were actually gay & came out a few years ago. Why didn't you just say so the first time I said you had female tendencies. I would have stopped insulting you ages ago.
You are right though, calling a gay guy a woman is a bit insulting to women. My apologies ladies.
I noticed you made a conscious effort not to troll in your last post.
Thanks for trying, I won't continue to troll you unless you start back again.
Have a great day Bucky and don't let your abnormality keep you from enjoying life.

Cheers Mate Thumbsup

P.S can you stop calling me sweetie or dear in your replies please. It takes on a whole new meaning coming from a gay guy & it doesn't come off as sarcastic.
11-03-2016, 04:36 PM (This post was last modified: 11-03-2016 04:42 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(11-03-2016 04:10 PM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  
(11-03-2016 03:47 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  You tried to insult me, using feminine references, Lying Plagiarist Minus 8.

Facepalm
No. I tried to insult you AND point out you have feminine tendencies. The feminine tendencies are not part of the insults. It's sad that you somehow correlated them.
I didn't realize you were actually gay & came out a few years ago. Why didn't you just say so the first time I said you had female tendencies. I would have stopped insulting you ages ago.
You are right though, calling a gay guy a woman is a bit insulting to women. My apologies ladies.
Have a great day Bucky and don't let your abnormality keep you from enjoying life.

Cheers Mate Thumbsup

P.S can you stop calling me sweetie or dear in your replies please. It takes on a whole new meaning coming from a gay guy & it doesn't come off as sarcastic.

Of course TO YOU it does, as you come from the 19th Century and are still in Junior High. It was ONLY sarcastic. Apparently you obsessed with being some sort of victim here.

So now after saying something, yet again, you try to dance around and make it look different when you are called on it. Keep your hugs and advice to yourself, pervert.
So now besides a being a disastrous failed physicist, you're an amateur shrink. Weeping
Stick to working on the round Earth. That's about all you're up to.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
11-03-2016, 05:02 PM (This post was last modified: 11-03-2016 06:05 PM by Agnostic Shane.)
(11-03-2016 04:36 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(11-03-2016 04:10 PM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  No. I tried to insult you AND point out you have feminine tendencies. The feminine tendencies are not part of the insults. It's sad that you somehow correlated them.

Cheers Mate Thumbsup

Of course TO YOU it does, as you come from the 19th Century and are still in Junior High. It was ONLY sarcastic. Apparently you obsessed with being some sort of victim here.

So now after saying something, yet again, you try to dance around and make it look different when you are called on it. Keep your hugs and advice to yourself, pervert.
So now besides a being a disastrous failed physicist, you're an amateur shrink. Weeping
Stick to working on the round Earth. That's about all you're up to.
You're starting back to troll again.
Deducing you had gender issues from your writing patterns isn't exactly what I would call amateur.
A gay guy calling me a pervert for sending him a hug? I can't tell if that's an insult or a compliment at this point.

How is a gay guy calling me sweetie to be considered sarcastic. It's disrespectful to any straight guy, regardless of how gay people want it to be perceived.
11-03-2016, 05:10 PM
(10-03-2016 07:54 AM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  Peebothol and Paleophyte aren't labelled a troll by me

Let me get to work on that.

(11-03-2016 07:13 AM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  The fact still remains you are unable to show any form of REPRESENTATION & OWNERSHIP of someone else's work has been passed off as MY OWN.
In fact you are the one trying to pass it off as my own, since I clearly died no such thing & it is vital to your accusation.

When writing, ownership of the thought is implied. It is acceptable to use another person's ideas if you either restate them in your own terms or cite the original author. If you use another author's words without citation, reference or any change whatsoever then you are guilty of plaigiarism and academic dishonesty.

While I tried to keep things civil during the debate, your plaigiarism is relatively simple to spot. It's marked by an abrupt change in grammar and syntax, an increase in clarity and coherence, and the inclusion of trivial details that you were too lazy or ignorant to edit out. For example:

(01-02-2016 07:51 PM)Without any citation or reference whatsoever, Agnostic Shane Wrote:  The Doppler Effect:
The Doppler effect (or Doppler shift) is the change in frequency of a wave (or other periodic event) for an observer moving relative to its source. It is named after the Austrian physicist Christian Doppler, who proposed it in 1842 in Prague.

In the first two sentences of the Wikipedia entry on The Doppler Effect, other people Wrote:The Doppler effect (or Doppler shift) is the change in frequency of a wave (or other periodic event) for an observer moving relative to its source. It is named after the Austrian physicist Christian Doppler, who proposed it in 1842 in Prague.

I'm certain that you can see some passing similarity between the two.

Today's lesson is on why you shouldn't try to take the moral high ground from the bottom of a canyon.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 4 users Like Paleophyte's post
11-03-2016, 05:11 PM
(11-03-2016 07:00 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  It's "regardING", not "regards", ignoramus. No wonder you have to plagiarize others. You have NO education. You can't even write in English.

Bucky, it's spelled "ignoranus" in this case.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 1 user Likes Paleophyte's post
11-03-2016, 05:19 PM
(11-03-2016 11:26 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  I would more say it's culturally specific.

Using 'Dear' in a sarcastic manner is more something English, Canadians, Australians etc might do/use from my limited experience.

While Brits and some of us Commonwealth countries might use "dear" to patronize somebody, it's uncommon to see it used as a stand-alone by either gender. More typically, it's used as one component of a more complex insult. For example:

Would you like some help with your thinking dear? You look ready to sprain something.

"Dearie" is also common and often nastier.

---
11-03-2016, 05:46 PM (This post was last modified: 11-03-2016 06:02 PM by Agnostic Shane.)
(11-03-2016 05:19 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  
(11-03-2016 11:26 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  I would more say it's culturally specific.

Using 'Dear' in a sarcastic manner is more something English, Canadians, Australians etc might do/use from my limited experience.

While Brits and some of us Commonwealth countries might use "dear" to patronize somebody, it's uncommon to see it used as a stand-alone by either gender. More typically, it's used as one component of a more complex insult. For example:

Would you like some help with your thinking dear? You look ready to sprain something.

"Dearie" is also common and often nastier.
It's used in conversations by opposing genders.
How often would you find someone of the same gender using the word sweetie and dear to insult someone?
Everyone here always refer to Bucky and myself with male Pronouns, so it was already understood that we are both male.

The result of him calling me sweetie and dear repeatedly in light of the fact that we are both male can mean one of two things to me.
Either he thinks I have female tendencies or he does. After considering the fact that he never once accused me of having female tendencies it was only obvious that the feminine nature was brought about in his own character. I also observed heightened emotional tendencies whenever his character came into question, resulting in excessive insults and liberal use of profanity. A trait I am all too firmiliar with in past relationships with women.
When I realized this my first question was "Are you female?. Just asking" I then cited his heightened emotional responses as a reference to his feminine nature.
That was the perfect opportunity for him to state his sexual preferences. He only admitted he was gay long after.
I deduced he had a hormonal imbalance in a subsequent reply.

A gay guy calling me dear and sweetie, yet claiming it had nothing to do with his sexual preference but rather as a form of sarcasm, really doesn't add up.
On top of that he admits he is gay a few posts after saying it was only sarcasm.

I don't think there is any debate here. It's obvious he is calling me dear & sweetie to play on any homophobic tendencies I may have.
At the end of the day, these are just words on a public forum between strangers, but I have some concerns.
Bucky is well known on these forums and yet his homosexuality may not be common knowledge to everyone. Some people can be very insulting to homosexuals and may target him now that I have pointed it out. I personally don't look down on homosexuality and you will not find me against it unless they provoke me with it.
I don't know how well he has overcome the obstacles of being gay and coming out, but it's quite possible I may have gone too far in pretending to be a troll that I have pushed him over the edge.
For this I would like to humbly apologize if I have gone too far and would like him to know, his homosexuality is fine by me & anyone ridiculing him for it will have me to contend with on these forums.
When it comes to life and health I do not want to be responsible for affecting the physical health of another human being.
11-03-2016, 06:12 PM (This post was last modified: 11-03-2016 07:13 PM by Agnostic Shane.)
(11-03-2016 05:10 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  [quote='Agnostic Shane' pid='959079' dateline='1457618046']Peebothol and Paleophyte aren't labelled a troll by me

Let me get to work on that.

(11-03-2016 07:13 AM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  The fact still remains you are unable to show any form of REPRESENTATION & OWNERSHIP of someone else's work has been passed off as MY OWN.
In fact you are the one trying to pass it off as my own, since I clearly died no such thing & it is vital to your accusation.

When writing, ownership of the thought is implied. It is acceptable to use another person's ideas if you either restate them in your own terms or cite the original author. If you use another author's words without citation, reference or any change whatsoever then you are guilty of plaigiarism and academic dishonesty.

While I tried to keep things civil during the debate, your plaigiarism is relatively simple to spot. It's marked by an abrupt change in grammar and syntax, an increase in clarity and coherence, and the inclusion of trivial details that you were too lazy or ignorant to edit out. For example:

(01-02-2016 07:51 PM)Without any citation or reference whatsoever, Agnostic Shane Wrote:  The Doppler Effect:
The Doppler effect (or Doppler shift) is the change in frequency of a wave (or other periodic event) for an observer moving relative to its source. It is named after the Austrian physicist Christian Doppler, who proposed it in 1842 in Prague.

In the first two sentences of the Wikipedia entry on The Doppler Effect, other people Wrote:The Doppler effect (or Doppler shift) is the change in frequency of a wave (or other periodic event) for an observer moving relative to its source. It is named after the Austrian physicist Christian Doppler, who proposed it in 1842 in Prague.

I'm certain that you can see some passing similarity between the two.

Today's lesson is on why you shouldn't try to take the moral high ground from the bottom of a canyon.
[/quote]
I'm not quite sure what your stance is at this point. Are you saying I am guilty of plagiarism or not?
Please refer to this quotation before you reply:
Paleophyte Wrote:[quote='Agnostic Shane']In light of this i would like to ask you if there has been any point in my actual replies that i have plagerised the work of others without giving reference or links to the original authors.[/quote

If I had thought that you were that dishonest I'd have called you on it.

The worst I can say is that you haven't been as thorough as you could have been in citing your sources but we aren't exactly working on a peer-reviewed article here and that's a long way from plaigiarism.
I would like to point out that I always quote the definitions direct from google and Wikipedia without editing it.
I've been doing that for years now on many different forums.
It's because the direct contents of these websites are not subject to the laws of copyright infringement as far as I can tell.

I am probably guilty of copyleft infringement which isn't a form of plagiarism.

Here’s how Wikipedia describes your right to use texts published on its website:

The licenses Wikipedia uses grant free access to our content in the same sense that free software is licensed freely. Wikipedia content can be copied, modified, and redistributed if and only if the copied version is made available on the same terms to others and acknowledgment of the authors of the Wikipedia article used is included (a link back to the article is generally thought to satisfy the attribution requirement; see below for more details)*. Copied Wikipedia content will therefore remain free under appropriate license and can continue to be used by anyone subject to certain restrictions, most of which aim to ensure that freedom. This principle is known as copyleft in contrast to typical copyright licenses.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copyleft

In essence you are allowed to use texts from wiki without always giving reference to the direct link.
It becomes a copyleft infringement when:
1. You do not share the information under the same freedom of distribution wiki allows
2. You edit the wiki posts and claim it as your own
3. You edit the wiki posts and claim the edited version as the wiki author's own
4. You fail to show the source of the information when asked to do so.

If it comes directly from google or wiki I don't always make the effort to post a link. I do miss from time to time. Anything else I always post the link in an official response.
No where in the definition of plagiarism does it say "implied representation of ownership"
Were this to reach the court the question would be asked:
"Has the author made any effort implied or otherwise to represent the information as his own"