Commentary on Paleophyte and Agnostic Shane

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-01-2016, 10:50 AM
RE: Commentary on Paleophyte and Agnostic Shane
(27-01-2016 07:34 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Now he whines they weren't "his". He plagiarizes shit then complains they weren't "his". Facepalm

Yeah, WTF is going on with this guy? He's admitting someone else has hacked his account?

Shouldn't he be banned for this?

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes TheInquisition's post
28-01-2016, 07:45 AM
Quote:If you have any issues with this please provide a better start and stop event so that we can at least know what we are debating here.

HIS definition of the debate never started with what he is now claiming it did.
Intellectual dishonesty is something he really should check out.
Now, having had his bullshit totally destroyed, he wants to CHANGE the terms of debate.

HE plagiarized a bunch of stuff and formulas that have never been postulated or proven to apply to the expansionary epoch, yet now wants to limit the discussion to precisely that epoch.

Again. What a monumental waste of time.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
30-01-2016, 03:59 AM
Quote:How about you provide an equation that shows your 13.8 billion year old universe as more probable & let me work your math.

Oh for fuck's sake...

This asshole fundamentally doesn't understand how science actually can be said to know anything. Facepalm

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
30-01-2016, 08:58 PM
Quote:My age is dependent on where I start the clock of my existence.

No scientist says that.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human#Life_cycle

http://www.logicallyfallacious.com/index...uivocation

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
03-02-2016, 09:24 PM
Quote:The universe is decelerating. (Contrary to Hubble's law but i'm about to show why hubble's law could be wrong so bare* with me please)

So .... hint : when not one cosmologist in the entire world agrees with you, you might want to consider your amateur status and concepts.
...... and now he's inviting Paleophyte to undress with him. Facepalm
*bear
LMAO

[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
03-02-2016, 11:30 PM
So I don't understand a lick of what is going on in this thread, but what keeps coming to mind is the scene with Wesley and Vizzini.

Methinks the outcome of the debate will be similar to the scene in the movie... Drinking Beverage

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 4 users Like evenheathen's post
13-02-2016, 10:07 AM

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 1 user Likes Commonsensei's post
16-02-2016, 01:59 AM
AgnosticShane is trying to shoehorn two things into the discussion.

1) A creator by trying to shoehorn in the term "creation", which Paleophyte already pointed out to be a loaded and useless term

2) A "time" before the big bang by shoehorning in the difference between the age of the universe and the "age of creation"

If one follows the supporting evidence, there is no need whatsoever to assume "creation" and "creator" and the need to define those terms in regard to how the universe (multiverse?) came into existence.

I dont believe for a second that this guy is no theist, which makes him intellectual dishonest twice. Once for not telling that he is in fact a theist, and once for trying to shoehorn in stuff where there is absolutely no good reason to do so.

Apart from that, he demonstrably has no clue at all about cosmology. Many thanks to Paleophyte again for this lecture! I learned a lot from it (and did some research on the topic due to that).

In this regard AgnosticShane can be put into the same drawer as Pops, Q and other losers. They all have no clue whatsoever about the very basics of (physical) reality around us, yet they think they are qualified to discuss (and teach!) others about the deeper questions of where and why the universe as a whole exists.
Its ridiculous how ignorant those people are and how much they lack a basic scientific education. I am not talking about university skills, i am talking about middle school to high school level.
[+] 2 users Like Deesse23's post
16-02-2016, 06:42 AM
In one breath AS is defining 'creation' one way and in the next denying that definition.

He doesn't have a clue how to even think. Facepalm

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
28-02-2016, 08:21 AM (This post was last modified: 28-02-2016 08:34 AM by Agnostic Shane.)
(27-01-2016 10:50 AM)TheInquisition Wrote:  
(27-01-2016 07:34 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Now he whines they weren't "his". He plagiarizes shit then complains they weren't "his". Facepalm

Yeah, WTF is going on with this guy? He's admitting someone else has hacked his account?

Shouldn't he be banned for this?
It's an uneditable scrap post that has been asked to not be replied to by it's starting statement. It was a glimpse of the process by which I developed my response & not the actual response. It has been pointed out to the mods for removal a day later. I did not know how to use the draft function and neither did I know at the time of posting that I would soon be unable to edit it. Paleophyte has long since edited his replies to not use those first 2 replies as he realized any post that says "do not reply to" is obviously not my response & only an in progress draft. Thankfully my opponent has a lot more wisdom than my detractors.
You do not even know what the meaning of the word response is. Yet you & Bucky seem to correlate a non response/scrap paper to plagiarism.
To make matters worst:
You are requesting a user be banned for your own inability to comprehend the English language or properly read the following responses on the thread.
I see your "Plagerism" & raise you a "Slander"
Trolling your own people to get them banned from a community they should belong to?
I am agnostic, there isn't a better forum community I would fit into than "The Thinking Atheist Forums"
I am also a skeptic & I question everything. I have no biases except a burning desire to doubt everything unless I personally experience the evidence myself.
If the shoe does not fit then I will not wear it.
It is also a part of the scientific method to question everything & maybe I belong to the minority even in an atheist community but at least I know whatever I do believe in is not a result of sheer blind faith.
Call it an extreme form of Agnosticism if you want just leave the dishonesty out of your responses.