Commentary on Paleophyte and Agnostic Shane

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-03-2016, 03:42 PM
RE: Commentary on Paleophyte and Agnostic Shane
(13-03-2016 03:40 PM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  You have been using the word plagairism to prove a wrong when you should be using something wrong that I did to prove that it is plagairism.
I've done both, fuck off.

(13-03-2016 03:40 PM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  I'm not always right, but at least show me where I went wrong before accusing me of wrong doing.
Done so in more than a dozen pages, if you can't be bothered to read them than go fuck off.

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-03-2016, 03:43 PM
(13-03-2016 03:37 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(13-03-2016 07:34 AM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  If you can't show me something immoral in your definition of plagairism that's somehow applicable to what I did then I'm happy to be called a plagairist, because it means it's not a used as a negative word.

You're getting a bit closer, but still no cigar. P.L.A.G.I.A.R.I.S.M. Facepalm

(13-03-2016 07:34 AM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  You have a warped sense of morality.

Are you SURE of that ? How do you know that ? How did you decide yours is on track and others aren't ? Where did you get your standards ?

(13-03-2016 07:34 AM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  Murder is murder regardless of the law.

Absolutely FALSE.
Murder is "murder" ONLY because of the law. There are instances where the taking of human life is not only, *not murder*, but entirely justified. The ONLY reason a particular instance of a taking of a human life is "murder", is because it meets a legal definition, (locally) for that term.
I don't know if I'm on tract (I'm a skeptic), but your understanding of murder isn't very common.
Not everyone would agree with you there:
http://www.goodreads.com/quotes/23651-th...y-the-most
“The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully.”
13-03-2016, 03:45 PM
(13-03-2016 03:40 PM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  The definition of Plagairism requires a negative intent or outcome. You have been using the word plagairism to prove a wrong when you should be using something wrong that I did to prove that it is plagairism.
I'm not always right, but at least show me where I went wrong before accusing me of wrong doing.

Legal reference required.
There is nothing in the definition that says anything about that.
Actually we are required to have knowledge of the law.
Ignorance of it is never a defense.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
13-03-2016, 03:47 PM
(13-03-2016 03:43 PM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  Not everyone would agree with you there:
“The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully.”
You don't even understand what you are posting. Global genocide is not in ANY FUCKING WAY the same or similar to a killing in self-defense. Dawkin's is A) not a goddamn lawyer so that's a fallacious appeal to authority and b.) he is not agreeing with your assertion that all intentional killing is murder so your just wildly fucking stupid for posting that.

13-03-2016, 03:48 PM
(13-03-2016 03:42 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(13-03-2016 03:40 PM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  You have been using the word plagairism to prove a wrong when you should be using something wrong that I did to prove that it is plagairism.
I've done both, fuck off.

(13-03-2016 03:40 PM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  I'm not always right, but at least show me where I went wrong before accusing me of wrong doing.
Done so in more than a dozen pages, if you can't be bothered to read them than go fuck off.
Really? I challenge you to provide one instance where you proved I did something wrong in your next post then.
Last time we had this same challenge you accepted and failed. When I asked you to give another one you ran.
I actually look forward to finding my character flaws but you don't seem to have the ability to help.
13-03-2016, 03:50 PM
(13-03-2016 03:40 PM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  The definition of Plagairism requires a negative intent or outcome.
No it fucking does not you lying sack of shit.

plagiarism

noun
an act or instance of using or closely imitating the language and thoughts of another author without authorization and the representation of that author's work as one's own, as by not crediting the original author:

Show me EXACTLY where it says that. Exactly.

13-03-2016, 03:55 PM
(13-03-2016 03:47 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(13-03-2016 03:43 PM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  Not everyone would agree with you there:
You don't even understand what you are posting. Global genocide is not in ANY FUCKING WAY the same or similar to a killing in self-defense. Dawkin's is A) not a goddamn lawyer so that's a fallacious appeal to authority and b.) he is not agreeing with your assertion that all intentional killing is murder so your just wildly fucking stupid for posting that.
Lol. I'm not very prone to laughter so I must thank you for that.
You are claiming that only a lawyer can tell me what is right and wrong? A lawyer of all people? To give me advice on right and wrong?
Since when is the legal system of whiskey debates country the globally accepted authority on morality?
Murder is just a label. There are levels of murder 1st, 2nd, 3rd.
The point is it's not the label which makes an act wrong. It's the intention.
I asked to make a morality thread to further discuss it. Bucky refused. Perhaps you would like to have a go at it with me.
One of the best methods of determining right from wrong is intent.
Some would say the only true good or bad thing is a thought.
Acts themselves aren't good or bad if you don't know the intention of the perpetrator.
13-03-2016, 03:56 PM (This post was last modified: 13-03-2016 04:43 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(13-03-2016 03:43 PM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  I don't know if I'm on tract (I'm a skeptic), but your understanding of murder isn't very common.
Not everyone would agree with you there:

It's "on track" .... these constant verbal screw ups tell me you have little to no formal education. I feel pretty sorry for you. Maybe that's how you went SO far off the rails in your debate.

1. The god in the OT has NOTHING to do with the point.
2. Legal people (who are the ONLY people that count in that argument, WOULD agree with me). Saying "not every one would agree" is no argument and irrelevant.
Taking human life is entirely situationally relative. A soldier who kills is a hero. A thief who kills is (usually) also guilty of "murder". The law has all sorts of definitions of varying degrees of homicide/man-slaughter.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
13-03-2016, 04:00 PM
(13-03-2016 03:48 PM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  I challenge you to provide one instance where you proved I did something wrong in your next post then.
Fuck you, I'lld o nothing of the sort awhile I'm still waiting on you to answer mine from months ago. Self entitled cocksucker. I have done so dozens of times, and just like in other threads you have asked me before to restate and then ignored it and then when challenged on it played dumb and asked for it again only to ignore it again. This is the 12th+ time I've gone around in this circle with you and it fuck ends now. You can claim whatever you want but I don't share your delusion and you being a liar is now firmly established in the community.
Claim to be the king of all Londinium and wear a shiny hat for all I care, you lost any right to issue challenges ages ago. I don't lose a challenge cause your to fucking pig ignorant to accept the answers the first dozen times.

(13-03-2016 03:48 PM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  Last time we had this same challenge you accepted and failed.
Delusional and a lie, I presented not jsut one but multiple ones. Are you claiming you didn't lie when yous aid you asked a legal professional about plagiarism and they agreed with you, despite not existing?

(13-03-2016 03:48 PM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  When I asked you to give another one you ran.
Abject lie, I've doen it over and over and over and over and over and over and fucking over again. You don't read people replies, and that's not my fault.

(13-03-2016 03:48 PM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  I actually look forward to finding my character flaws but you don't seem to have the ability to help.
Lies on both counts, I've been demonstrating and proving your dishonesty for months now. Fuck off in to a gas fire.

13-03-2016, 04:01 PM
(13-03-2016 03:50 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(13-03-2016 03:40 PM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  The definition of Plagairism requires a negative intent or outcome.
No it fucking does not you lying sack of shit.

plagiarism

noun
an act or instance of using or closely imitating the language and thoughts of another author without authorization and the representation of that author's work as one's own, as by not crediting the original author:

Show me EXACTLY where it says that. Exactly.
Aren't you the same person that posted this definition?
"Plagiarism is the "wrongful appropriation" and "stealing and publication" of another author's "language, thoughts, ideas, or expressions" and the representation of them as one's own original work.""

Are you shifting the goal post on me here?

Besides what's the point in giving someone an implied negative label if you can't prove they did something wrong?
What could you possible expect to prove? Not that you wouldn't have made some point but it seems arbitrary now doesn't it?