Commentary on Paleophyte and Agnostic Shane

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-03-2016, 05:03 PM
RE: Commentary on Paleophyte and Agnostic Shane
(13-03-2016 04:56 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(13-03-2016 04:06 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  What in the actual fuck even is this conversation

Weeeeeeeeell:
  • Shane said something stupid, and I called him on it.
  • Then he got all prissy with me, and I ended up pointing out the fact he is a dishonest, lying, plagiarist.
  • He then asked me to prove it so I did. Then several other people did. then we did it again, and again, and again and again, etc etc.
  • Shane got all pissy and then lied about it not being plagiarism cause he said it was not his before anyone pointed it out, which was a lie. He also thought asking the mods to delete the evidence after it had been commented on was a good argument...for some reason. Well "reason".
  • Then he lied and claimed according to the law it has to be "official" to be plagiarism. This was a lie because there are NO laws governing it, it's not even mentioned in statutes. He invented a whole person and has refused to acknowledge this fact since it was proved.
  • Then he lied about a few other things, before presenting a definition he thought was in support of him but actually destroyed his entire defense. That was funny.
  • After that he's now doing what you see now making arguments that amount to " Well some people say that the only good or bad things are thoughts..man, so prove me stealing and lying is wrong".
  • Meanwhile: I proved the thing I originally called him stupid for so damn hard he hasn't brought it up again and utterly refuses to even comment on it when I do. That was also funny.
  • While all that was going on he also: lied about lying, acted both sexist and homophobic, repeatedly failed to read peoples posts and asking questions and making statements that had been dealt with and refuted in the post he was quoting ( multiple times), acted like a general cunt, lied some more, called me and Bucky trolls while claiming that all strait men are offended when gay mean use terms of endearment (see: homophobic), acted delusional, kept using "we" in arguments that included only himself as support (no idea, man I just went with it). He also keeps challenging me, I respond, he ignores my response, issues the challenge again (this went on about 6-10ish times) and then claims victory when I don't repeat myself for the 12th time. Also enough strawmen to starve the known world to death, Jesus the strawmen.
  • Oh he also tried to tell my future, told me that the forum would look down on me (right before my rep went up and his went down 2 points (also hilarious)), pretended to know things he didn't about *deep breath* Physics, law, psychology, law again, philosophy, law again, and the law again.
More or less everything off the top of my head worth mentioning.
TL;DR: Shane stole someones work, changed it to support him when it didn't, lied about it, fabricated support from his ass, and acted like a cunt when he couldn't get his way.
Everything you have said here is still being debated and you have only 2 posts ago stated that you don't have a desire to prove your accusations because I didn't respond to something you wrote a few months ago.
Is this how things work? You accuse someone and when asked to prove it you start your arguments with presuppositions and run when valid objections are made to your arguments?
Why did you even attempt to answer the first time if you knew you had some emotional barrier that is stopping you from replying to my defenses?
Is this a convenient emotional barrier that only comes into play when challenged to prove your accusations?
You would have to forgive me if I don't quite share your unorthodox approach to debates.

Once more I am challenging you to prove your accusations. I am not running from this. I am very open to criticism once it follows the rules of logical discussion.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-03-2016, 05:06 PM
(13-03-2016 04:07 PM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  So I asked you to prove your accusations of my wrong doings and your response was "I'll do nothing of the sort" because you feel emotionally wronged by me because I failed to answer some question you supposedly asked me months ago?
Strawman, you cut out the part about me already doing that a dozen times and you ignoring them each time.

(13-03-2016 04:01 PM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  The only thing you are demonstrating is a "claim" that you have demonstrated at this point.
That's a lie and you know it, fuck off shane.

(13-03-2016 04:01 PM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  I think you are making a mockery of the scientific process here.
You don't even know what it looks like. Tell me in the scientific process how often do they completely ignore the findings and just do the same test ignoring the findings and acting like they never got any findings?

Stop acting like a cunt shane, no agrees with you and everyone here has called you on it. I've proven it to the only people that actually mater, your not one of them.

(13-03-2016 04:01 PM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  At this point I would simply ask you to repeat the question I supposedly ignored months ago, so we can proceed.
Did you forget the part where I said I was off this fucking stupid ride? The part where I reminded you that I posted it, you ignored it, I called you out on it, you asked me to restate it so I did and you ignored it and then we did that THREE more times.
I'll repeat what I told you moths ago after days of your evasive lying bullshit "Fuck you, go find it yourself. I've reposted it enough I'm not wasting my time doing it a 7th time."
You don't get to try and claim that you have won after months of deliberately dishonest tactics just because I won't play your stupid games. I'm not gonna let you derail this conversation any more. When you have accepted your guilt in this thread we can move on to your guilt in other threads.

Now fuck off.

(13-03-2016 04:01 PM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  Do you play chess? I believe the word "Check" is in order. Your turn.
I do in fact, the problem is the rest of us are playing chess and you are at the kids table eating the crayons. You are about as far from check as you can get.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
13-03-2016, 05:19 PM
(13-03-2016 05:06 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(13-03-2016 04:07 PM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  So I asked you to prove your accusations of my wrong doings and your response was "I'll do nothing of the sort" because you feel emotionally wronged by me because I failed to answer some question you supposedly asked me months ago?
Strawman, you cut out the part about me already doing that a dozen times and you ignoring them each time.

(13-03-2016 04:01 PM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  The only thing you are demonstrating is a "claim" that you have demonstrated at this point.
That's a lie and you know it, fuck off shane.

(13-03-2016 04:01 PM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  I think you are making a mockery of the scientific process here.
You don't even know what it looks like. Tell me in the scientific process how often do they completely ignore the findings and just do the same test ignoring the findings and acting like they never got any findings?

Stop acting like a cunt shane, no agrees with you and everyone here has called you on it. I've proven it to the only people that actually mater, your not one of them.

(13-03-2016 04:01 PM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  At this point I would simply ask you to repeat the question I supposedly ignored months ago, so we can proceed.
Did you forget the part where I said I was off this fucking stupid ride? The part where I reminded you that I posted it, you ignored it, I called you out on it, you asked me to restate it so I did and you ignored it and then we did that THREE more times.
I'll repeat what I told you moths ago after days of your evasive lying bullshit "Fuck you, go find it yourself. I've reposted it enough I'm not wasting my time doing it a 7th time."
You don't get to try and claim that you have won after months of deliberately dishonest tactics just because I won't play your stupid games. I'm not gonna let you derail this conversation any more. When you have accepted your guilt in this thread we can move on to your guilt in other threads.

Now fuck off.

(13-03-2016 04:01 PM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  Do you play chess? I believe the word "Check" is in order. Your turn.
I do in fact, the problem is the rest of us are playing chess and you are at the kids table eating the crayons. You are about as far from check as you can get.
Very curcular logic indeed.

1. You do not wish to continue the debate because I failed to address a question or 12 either in this debate or from another debate. Correct?
2. When the supposed perpetrator says they are willing to address the said question in an effort to continue the debate you refuse to state the unanswered question.

I get that you wont continue the debate until your previous questions have been answered.
But what is stopping you from stating at least one of the unanswered questions?
Is there another reason why you wont repeat the question?
Assuming that you had a valid reason for not repeating this unanswered question (which seems kind of immature at this point) consider the following:

What if Agnostic Shane honestly does not know which question he failed to answer and honestly tries to find it but cannot (for whatever reason). How is he ever going to get over this emotional impasse you have now subjected the debate to?

Do you think this is the mature way to conduct a debate?
13-03-2016, 05:19 PM
(13-03-2016 04:36 PM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  1. You are well established in your opinions absent actually proving them, unless you are willing post them now.
Already proven, don't give a fuck if you accept it or not.

(13-03-2016 04:36 PM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  I know you claim some form of emotional barrier stopping you from posting them
never claimed that, fuck you and your strawman. My objection is to you making demands you won't meet your self, and making requests that have been meet a dozen times before and ignored. I'm not wasting my time on your learning disability.

(13-03-2016 04:36 PM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  I don't mean to be rude but, why are you so scared?
This didn't work on me in third grade it does not work on me now, your challenge has been met multiple times and not just by me. Fuck of shane.

(13-03-2016 04:36 PM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  blah blah blah
You equated killings in self-defense as murder, you gave a shitty comparison that made no sense and got called for it as genocide and self-defense are not the same. Get over it and accept your spanking, I'm not interested in you obfuscations and lies.

(13-03-2016 04:36 PM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  3. We aren't debating the legal authority of murder here. We are discussing murder as an act of morality and how it can be determined.
Actually no we are not, we are debating plagiarism and your inability to grasp the word "agnostic" everything else is fucking distracts and word games I've been to lenient in allowing you to engage in.
You are a liar and a plagiarist, a homophobe and a bigot. Anything else is not worth discussing, had enough of your dishonest tactics and distractions.

(13-03-2016 04:36 PM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  It's apparent you do not share the same understanding of murder that I do.
Yes I actually know what it means, what it requires, how many degrees there are and the difference between genocide and self defense. I also don't give a fuck, get back on topic or fuck off.

(13-03-2016 04:36 PM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  What if I don't agree with the opinion of the legal authority with a justifiably good reason?
Then I'd fall out of my chair is hock that you both found a good reason for the first time int his debate and that you were able to recognize it. However i don't care as this topic is a pointless distraction for your plagiarism, stupidity, and lying which are the only things I care to talk to you about you sack of shit.

(13-03-2016 04:36 PM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  If they can prove intent I would be hard pressed to object and thus be subject to punishment or at the very least labelling.
Intent has already been proven in regards to your theft and lying.

13-03-2016, 05:23 PM
(13-03-2016 04:32 PM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  No i got a good laugh about using only a lawyer to determine morality.
Did do that, and have already clarified my point twice, so fuck you and your strawman and your dishonesty.

(13-03-2016 04:36 PM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  It would seem you think absent some form of educational certification we should all be classed as clueless.
Strawman again, holy fuck do you require dishonesty to breath you mindless troll.
I pointed out your fallacious appeal to authority, that is all. Pointing to a person who is NOT an authority on the subject as somehow authoritative is a fallacy. Don't blame me for you being a smacktard.

(13-03-2016 04:36 PM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  I'm sorry, but I don't quite share that belief.
I know that, it's one of many things that makes you fucking idiotic.

(13-03-2016 04:36 PM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  Just an observation.
A delusional one. Again. Observations built on misrepresenting the arguments of other people on purpose are generally worth shit. Keep your clueless observations to your self cocksucker. Drinking Beverage

13-03-2016, 05:24 PM
(13-03-2016 05:19 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(13-03-2016 04:36 PM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  1. You are well established in your opinions absent actually proving them, unless you are willing post them now.
Already proven, don't give a fuck if you accept it or not.

(13-03-2016 04:36 PM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  I know you claim some form of emotional barrier stopping you from posting them
never claimed that, fuck you and your strawman. My objection is to you making demands you won't meet your self, and making requests that have been meet a dozen times before and ignored. I'm not wasting my time on your learning disability.

(13-03-2016 04:36 PM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  I don't mean to be rude but, why are you so scared?
This didn't work on me in third grade it does not work on me now, your challenge has been met multiple times and not just by me. Fuck of shane.

(13-03-2016 04:36 PM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  blah blah blah
You equated killings in self-defense as murder, you gave a shitty comparison that made no sense and got called for it as genocide and self-defense are not the same. Get over it and accept your spanking, I'm not interested in you obfuscations and lies.

(13-03-2016 04:36 PM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  3. We aren't debating the legal authority of murder here. We are discussing murder as an act of morality and how it can be determined.
Actually no we are not, we are debating plagiarism and your inability to grasp the word "agnostic" everything else is fucking distracts and word games I've been to lenient in allowing you to engage in.
You are a liar and a plagiarist, a homophobe and a bigot. Anything else is not worth discussing, had enough of your dishonest tactics and distractions.

(13-03-2016 04:36 PM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  It's apparent you do not share the same understanding of murder that I do.
Yes I actually know what it means, what it requires, how many degrees there are and the difference between genocide and self defense. I also don't give a fuck, get back on topic or fuck off.

(13-03-2016 04:36 PM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  What if I don't agree with the opinion of the legal authority with a justifiably good reason?
Then I'd fall out of my chair is hock that you both found a good reason for the first time int his debate and that you were able to recognize it. However i don't care as this topic is a pointless distraction for your plagiarism, stupidity, and lying which are the only things I care to talk to you about you sack of shit.

(13-03-2016 04:36 PM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  If they can prove intent I would be hard pressed to object and thus be subject to punishment or at the very least labelling.
Intent has already been proven in regards to your theft and lying.
But the argument was made theft requires the taking/using of something without permission and this has yet to be proven. The information in question has been given permission to be used, taken, redistributed publicly because of its open source nature.

Where is your rebuttal to this argument?
Is this how debates work? Refuse to rebut a valid point or even address it and call it a win?
13-03-2016, 05:27 PM (This post was last modified: 13-03-2016 05:35 PM by Agnostic Shane.)
(13-03-2016 05:23 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(13-03-2016 04:32 PM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  No i got a good laugh about using only a lawyer to determine morality.
Did do that, and have already clarified my point twice, so fuck you and your strawman and your dishonesty.

(13-03-2016 04:36 PM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  It would seem you think absent some form of educational certification we should all be classed as clueless.
Strawman again, holy fuck do you require dishonesty to breath you mindless troll.
I pointed out your fallacious appeal to authority, that is all. Pointing to a person who is NOT an authority on the subject as somehow authoritative is a fallacy. Don't blame me for you being a smacktard.

(13-03-2016 04:36 PM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  I'm sorry, but I don't quite share that belief.
I know that, it's one of many things that makes you fucking idiotic.

(13-03-2016 04:36 PM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  Just an observation.
A delusional one. Again. Observations built on misrepresenting the arguments of other people on purpose are generally worth shit. Keep your clueless observations to your self cocksucker. Drinking Beverage
1. You continue to make claims of proving something but have yet to show me where you proved it. When asked to do so you will refuse to show it. It's the most circular logic I have seen in a very long time.

2, What fallacious appeal to authority are you referring to? I'm an advocate of doubting all authority when there is good reason to doubt. Or have you forgotten?

3. Someone that doesn't share your belief makes them an idiot? Lol. If you only knew how hard it is to make an Aspergers Syndrome case laugh you would be totally impressed by that.

4. I dint think I have misrepresented your arguments in any way, bur even if I did, you are still welcomed to prove it. To bad your not a good sport at debates as you run so easily when faced with a willing opponent. I would call this a drive by but I'm the new comer here so it feels a bit weird.
13-03-2016, 05:29 PM
(13-03-2016 05:03 PM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  Everything you have said here is still being debated and you have only 2 posts ago stated that you don't have a desire to prove your accusations because I didn't respond to something you wrote a few months ago.
nope it's not and that's another strawman, it's not open for debate just cause you ignore the answers proof that makes you look bad. Fuck off shane, no one cares.

(13-03-2016 04:36 PM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  I am not running from this. I am very open to criticism once it follows the rules of logical discussion.

If that was true you would not be asking me to repeat demonstrates I've already made for the 13th time. I've criticized you openly and repeatedly for not reading my posts and for repeatedly ignoring entire sections of my posts even when you quote them.

You want to see the proof for a 13th time, go back and reread the thread and stop being a dishonest asshole. I'm not playing your game.

13-03-2016, 05:41 PM (This post was last modified: 13-03-2016 05:46 PM by Agnostic Shane.)
(13-03-2016 05:29 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(13-03-2016 05:03 PM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  Everything you have said here is still being debated and you have only 2 posts ago stated that you don't have a desire to prove your accusations because I didn't respond to something you wrote a few months ago.
nope it's not and that's another strawman, it's not open for debate just cause you ignore the answers proof that makes you look bad. Fuck off shane, no one cares.

(13-03-2016 04:36 PM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  I am not running from this. I am very open to criticism once it follows the rules of logical discussion.

If that was true you would not be asking me to repeat demonstrates I've already made for the 13th time. I've criticized you openly and repeatedly for not reading my posts and for repeatedly ignoring entire sections of my posts even when you quote them.

You want to see the proof for a 13th time, go back and reread the thread and stop being a dishonest asshole. I'm not playing your game.
1. I don't mean to burst your bubble but the debate isn't just between me and you.

2. Exactly how does a persistent request for you to repeat the rebuttals and the questions you claim I have ignored qualify as me ignoring the questions and rebuttals. If there was a spectrum of ignorance I would be attempting reduce the ignorance by asking you to repeat the question/rebuttal for me to address it. I would put money that your are never going to answer that.

3. I already re read the post and still have not seen where you made a rebuttal which was ignored. Wouldn't it be so much easier of you would just repeat it rather than counting on my assumed "heightened sense of perception"? Or is this too much to ask? I don't posses the power to read your mind. I feel as if I'm having an argument with my wife at this point.
13-03-2016, 05:50 PM
(13-03-2016 05:19 PM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  1. You do not wish to continue the debate because I failed to address a question or 12 either in this debate or from another debate. Correct?
Wrong. This is not a debate, a debate requires both people to not lie their ass off all the time, this is me trying to educate a person who places no value in honesty and learning.
Your are also wrong, I'm happy to continue the debate if you will stop playing dumb and acting liek I haven't just been making claims the whole time. i have repeatedly and exhaustively, in multiple posts, across multiple days, cataloged and explained WHY and in what ways, and when you lie and committed plagiarism.

There is an entire post with each of your offenses labeled in brackets and each offense clearly and resoundingly explained and demonstrated. You chose to ignore the entire thing and bitch about my use of swear words. The fact you couldn't participate in the debate like a grown fucking man then does not mean I'm obligated to do a fucking thing for you now, you lost any right to that months ago.

(13-03-2016 04:36 PM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  When the supposed perpetrator says they are willing to address the said question in an effort to continue the debate you refuse to state the unanswered question.
A claim you have made and then failed to live up to over a dozen times in 3 different threads, on multiple subjects. I've done it in this thread enough times to meet any civilized expectation, and i'm not gonna fall for you trolling lie again. Go look it up if you care to know, I don't owe a liar shit.

(13-03-2016 04:36 PM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  I get that you wont continue the debate until your previous questions have been answered.
Then you are an idiot cause that's not what I said.

(13-03-2016 04:36 PM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  But what is stopping you from stating at least one of the unanswered questions?
The fact that every time I have you have ignored it, then at a later time tried to play the whole "if you don't do what i say I win" card, which you are trying to do again. Then when like a bloody idiot I DO repost it....you ignore it and the try to play the " do as I say or I win" card because you have the debate tactics of a 6 year old at recess.

(13-03-2016 04:36 PM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  Is there another reason why you wont repeat the question?
Yes there is actually: you are a dishonest evasive cunt currently lying about me having not proven it, which you did before when I had already proven it, and will do again if I prove it again. You will focus on the meaning of the meaning of the meaning of a word is a obscure context that doesn't apply, try to shift the conversation on to something entirely unrelated (murder for example) as a distraction and then a day or two later you will challenge me to prove the thing again because that is what you do. It's what you are doing now.

I won't play a game with a boy I know cheats.

(13-03-2016 04:36 PM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  What if Agnostic Shane honestly does not know which question he failed to answer and honestly tries to find it but cannot (for whatever reason).
I won't consider it at all because it's patently false. You know the questions because you have repeated responded to the posts that contain them even deliberately cutting them out of the quote at one point. So either you are a liar or an idiot who can't read, neither of which put a burden on me to lift, and if you can't find something repeated in nearly every post of a thread then you are definitely an idiot so why should I waste my time?
Why should I waste my time so a pathological liar doesn't have to waste his?

(13-03-2016 04:36 PM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  Do you think this is the mature way to conduct a debate?
Said the liar and bigot.Rolleyes

You want a question? Here is one: You claimed to have asked a person knowledgeable in the laws pertaining to plagiarism and that this person, and in fact the whole of common legal thought, agreed with you that it must be official. Given that this was entirely false, that there are NO laws and that you fabricated the entire story, and when given an opportunity to provide a citation for your assertions you have refused, my question is thus: Why did you lie about that, and why do you continue to pretend that I haven't pointed this out a dozen times or more.