Commentary on Paleophyte and Agnostic Shane

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-03-2016, 01:15 AM
RE: Commentary on Paleophyte and Agnostic Shane
(13-03-2016 08:40 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  
(13-03-2016 04:06 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  What in the actual fuck even is this conversation
^^^
Most intelligent post in this entire damned thread.
I actually think that questions are more important than the answers, so you may be right.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-03-2016, 04:06 AM
(14-03-2016 01:15 AM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  
(13-03-2016 08:40 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  ^^^
Most intelligent post in this entire damned thread.
I actually think that questions are more important than the answers, so you may be right.

I mean, who needs answer when you're just going to ignore them anyways, right? Drinking Beverage

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
14-03-2016, 04:57 AM
(14-03-2016 04:06 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(14-03-2016 01:15 AM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  I actually think that questions are more important than the answers, so you may be right.

I mean, who needs answer when you're just going to ignore them anyways, right? Drinking Beverage
And by ignore you mean spend hours addressing them and all sub points that will later arise from them.
14-03-2016, 05:01 AM
(14-03-2016 04:57 AM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  
(14-03-2016 04:06 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  I mean, who needs answer when you're just going to ignore them anyways, right? Drinking Beverage
And by ignore you mean spend hours addressing them and all sub points that will later arise from them.

Addressing them? You have a funny way of describing evasion, lying, plagiarism, and moving the goal post.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
14-03-2016, 05:20 AM (This post was last modified: 14-03-2016 01:41 PM by Agnostic Shane.)
(14-03-2016 05:01 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(14-03-2016 04:57 AM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  And by ignore you mean spend hours addressing them and all sub points that will later arise from them.

Addressing them? You have a funny way of describing evasion, lying, plagiarism, and moving the goal post.
So you admit I am not ignoring them then?
Or
Are you saying Ignore means "evasion, lying, plagiarism, and moving the goal post"?

Which one is it?
Am I ignoring
or
"evasion, lying, plagiarism, and moving the goal post"
They can't both be happening at the same time.

It would appear your aren't using the word ignore to mean "not responding" to a post. Are you?

So let's deal with the accusations:

Evasion - it would require me to avoid questions & rebuttals by changing the subject and my replies to something that is not relevant to the the topic or any of it's related sub topics. Please show where I have done this and let me address it or admit fault.

Lying - it would require me claiming something that totally isn't the case. It could be intentional or not. I don't see where I have done this. I have made strong objections to many of the accusations made and ... Brb ... K back... my objections have not been rebutted or countered yet but the accusations still pour in. If you are going to continue accusing me of lieing then show me where I have lied either intentionally or not and let me address it or admit fault.

Plagairism - if I have "stolen" the work of another and "used" it in my debate please show how.
- My objection to the accusation of stealing is that the said information is open source and permission has been granted for redistribution of said information. Please rebutt this objection. If I am guilty of stealing please show me where and I will address it or admit fault.
- My rebuttal to the accusation of "using" the warp speed article is that the only time I "used" it was in my official response and credit was given. They were "used" for the debate in posts 1 & 2 as they are not my official responses and simply a snop shot of the edit process while developing post 3. It cannot be removed by me even thou I asked the mods to remove them. I have have "used" it for the debate without crediting the original author show me where and I will address it or admit fault.
- My rebuttal to the accusation of not giving credit where credit is due is that said information is has no original author because it is a common definition on multiple websites. I am simply repeating the same definition used on multiple websites. Due credit has not been implied or required from any of these websites. Show me where credit was due (implied or stated) & I will address it or admit fault.

Moving the goal posts - I don't see where I have moved any goal posts. My question to you is what are the goal posts, when were it's position established & when did I move them? If I am guilty of moving the goal posts please show me where and I will address it or admit fault.
21-03-2016, 07:07 AM (This post was last modified: 21-03-2016 07:14 AM by adey67.)
This thread is mental. Laugh out load Never in the field of human debating has so much cognitive dissonance been given to so many by so few Big Grin
[+] 3 users Like adey67's post