Commentary on Peebo's and Heywood's Comfy Corner

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-08-2015, 12:44 AM
RE: Commentary on Peebo's and Heywood's Comfy Corner
(12-08-2015 12:12 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(11-08-2015 03:22 AM)Eva Wrote:  BJ...you're an asshole and a condescending one at that. After following this thread and a few others you have 'contributed' to I understand the -47 and how well deserved it is.

I know...you forgive me for saying the above...YAY for me Drinking Beverage

Yet another atheists joins in the dogpile of insults. I forgive you Eva.

I am starting to feel sorry for this poor man.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-08-2015, 12:44 AM
There there, Blowjob, I know you like to get insulted, you little dick, so I'm happy to oblige. I *care* as an atheist. Fucken wanker.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
12-08-2015, 01:41 AM
(12-08-2015 12:20 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  The only thing you're helping is your own narcissism.

You're not passing out faux advice for my benefit, it's for your own; so that you can pretend to be helping while simultaneously shiting all over me.

Don't piss on me and then insult me by calling it rain.

Just how much of a contact high do you get each time you publicly 'forgive' people for calling out your blatant assholery?

Whatever you think my motivations are, it has no bearing on the usefulness of the advice I have given you. Listen to yourself throughout the up coming days and if you find yourself making excuses on why your lot is what it is, or why you can't get this or that done, its because you have developed a victim complex. Your life will improve greatly if you shake it.

I think you are a very immature adult....it comes from being a victim which stunts your psychological growth. That being said you're not dumb. You can do better.
12-08-2015, 01:41 AM
(12-08-2015 12:44 AM)morondog Wrote:  There there, Blowjob, I know you like to get insulted, you little dick, so I'm happy to oblige. I *care* as an atheist. Fucken wanker.

Once again I forgive you morondog.
12-08-2015, 01:49 AM
(12-08-2015 01:41 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(12-08-2015 12:20 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  The only thing you're helping is your own narcissism.

You're not passing out faux advice for my benefit, it's for your own; so that you can pretend to be helping while simultaneously shiting all over me.

Don't piss on me and then insult me by calling it rain.

Just how much of a contact high do you get each time you publicly 'forgive' people for calling out your blatant assholery?

Whatever you think my motivations are, it has no bearing on the usefulness of the advice I have given you. Listen to yourself throughout the up coming days and if you find yourself making excuses on why your lot is what it is, or why you can't get this or that done, its because you have developed a victim complex. Your life will improve greatly if you shake it.

I think you are a very immature adult....it comes from being a victim which stunts your psychological growth. That being said you're not dumb. You can do better.

That's right Blowjob, keep stroking that ego.

[Image: jjZnE.gif]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
12-08-2015, 02:27 AM
BJ - During your hiatus from TTA have you been reading a bunch of self help books. I am picking up the patronizing tone often found in such publications.

"The person who is certain, and who claims divine warrant for his certainty, belongs now to the infancy of our species." - Christopher Hitchens

"Remember kids, if you don't sin, then Jesus died for nothing. Have a great day!" - Ricky Gervais
12-08-2015, 02:33 AM
(12-08-2015 02:27 AM)Eva Wrote:  BJ - During your hiatus from TTA have you been reading a bunch of self help books. I am picking up the patronizing tone often found in such publications.

I just finished this book:

http://www.amazon.com/Thinking-Fast-Slow...0374533555

and now I am working on this book:

http://www.amazon.com/David-Goliath-Unde...0316204374

Self help books are not my thing. But books on psychology....yes I do have an interest in those.
12-08-2015, 03:13 AM
(12-08-2015 01:49 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(12-08-2015 01:41 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Whatever you think my motivations are, it has no bearing on the usefulness of the advice I have given you. Listen to yourself throughout the up coming days and if you find yourself making excuses on why your lot is what it is, or why you can't get this or that done, its because you have developed a victim complex. Your life will improve greatly if you shake it.

That's right Blowjob, keep stroking that ego.

[Image: jjZnE.gif]

Looks like GWOG Consider

(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
12-08-2015, 03:14 AM
(12-08-2015 01:41 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(12-08-2015 12:44 AM)morondog Wrote:  There there, Blowjob, I know you like to get insulted, you little dick, so I'm happy to oblige. I *care* as an atheist. Fucken wanker.

Once again I forgive you morondog.

Fuck you, you silly fool, you know you like it.

12-08-2015, 04:06 AM
HJ - Can I ask why you feel the need to have the sig you do:

"Since 08-01-2015 I have forgiven 60 unprovoked insults directed at me in this forum. In each case, I just turned the other cheek at let it go."

Are you drawing attention to the fact you believe them to be unprovoked? The ones I see in this particular thread do not seem unprovoked to me. You have been displaying condescending and patronizing behaviour which you have been called out on and rightly so.

Or is it, as I suspect, to continue with your unwarranted belief that you are so how superior to us mere atheist by turning the other cheek?

I know Jesus preached turning the other cheek but I don't remember him saying anything about going and bragging about it afterwards. By keeping a public tally like this makes me think that contrary to what you state you have not, in fact, "let it go".

"The person who is certain, and who claims divine warrant for his certainty, belongs now to the infancy of our species." - Christopher Hitchens

"Remember kids, if you don't sin, then Jesus died for nothing. Have a great day!" - Ricky Gervais
[+] 1 user Likes Eva's post