Commentary on Peebo's and Heywood's Comfy Corner

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-08-2015, 04:00 AM
RE: Commentary on Peebo's and Heywood's Comfy Corner
(13-08-2015 02:19 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(13-08-2015 02:16 AM)morondog Wrote:  Oh fuck off. I have not made any pretence. I made one statement and when you contradicted me I *asked* you directly, at which point you chose to dodge.

Jesus must be proud.

I forgive you for telling me to fuck off.

You must be a very sad individual.

I feel sorry for you. But you bring it upon yourself. You literally beg for it. I reckon you are a masochist.

I forgive you for being such a masochist.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Banjo's post
13-08-2015, 08:37 AM
(13-08-2015 01:31 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  So... to shift things into a better place. Tongue

What's basically wrong with Heywood's take on quantum mechanics?

What are they reaching for that some one who's knowledgeable about the field can kind of point to and go "Nope, this does not mean what you think it means.?" ?

Or is Mr (Miss?) Heywood always right, bang, on the money?

What's basically wrong with his take on quantum mechanics is that he doesn't accept the basic premises of quantum mechanics. He rejects its axioms because his almighty feels suit him better.
(do note that he's stubbornly refused to do so for years)

His "interpretation" consists of finding a gap and declaring it to be God. It is not original, it is not substantiated, and it is not compelling.

... this is my signature!
[+] 3 users Like cjlr's post
13-08-2015, 12:56 PM
(13-08-2015 02:27 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(13-08-2015 02:19 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I forgive you for telling me to fuck off.

Do you forgive yourself for being a sack of shit though? Or do you just say the words and then stay awake at night thinking about what a shit you are?

I forgive you for saying these nasty things and hope you will change your behavior which brings shame on all atheists.
13-08-2015, 01:01 PM
(13-08-2015 08:37 AM)cjlr Wrote:  What's basically wrong with his take on quantum mechanics is that he doesn't accept the basic premises of quantum mechanics. He rejects its axioms because his almighty feels suit him better.
(do note that he's stubbornly refused to do so for years)

His "interpretation" consists of finding a gap and declaring it to be God. It is not original, it is not substantiated, and it is not compelling.

Well Cjlr you are just flat out wrong and no amount of spewing atheist platitudes will make you right. I don't want to turn this thread into the debate so I'm not going to go into detail why you are wrong suffice it to say like many atheists your thinking is errant in a couple of ways.

1. You are prone to the fallacy of "What you see is all there is".
2. You reject the axiom "All effects have causes".
13-08-2015, 01:03 PM
(13-08-2015 12:56 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  ... hope you will change your behavior which brings shame on all atheists.

I hope you will change your behavior which brings shame on all theists.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
13-08-2015, 01:17 PM
(13-08-2015 01:03 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(13-08-2015 12:56 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  ... hope you will change your behavior which brings shame on all atheists.

I hope you will change your behavior which brings shame on all theists.

Good theists have no shame Girly.
13-08-2015, 01:24 PM
(13-08-2015 01:17 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(13-08-2015 01:03 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I hope you will change your behavior which brings shame on all theists.

Good theists have no shame Girly.

Good theists don't advertise their righteousness.

“Be careful not to practice your righteousness in front of others to be seen by them. If you do, you will have no reward from your Father in heaven." - Matthew 6:1

“And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full." - Mathew 6:5

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
13-08-2015, 01:33 PM
(13-08-2015 01:24 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Good theists don't advertise their righteousness.

“Be careful not to practice your righteousness in front of others to be seen by them. If you do, you will have no reward from your Father in heaven." - Matthew 6:1

“And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full." - Mathew 6:5

It is not righteousness Girly. I am just proud of the all the insults people like you heap upon me. The more your hurl at me, the stronger I become. There is a certain amount of truth to this passage.

"Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong." - 2 Corinthians 12:9-10
13-08-2015, 03:19 PM
(13-08-2015 12:56 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(13-08-2015 02:27 AM)morondog Wrote:  Do you forgive yourself for being a sack of shit though? Or do you just say the words and then stay awake at night thinking about what a shit you are?

I forgive you for saying these nasty things and hope you will change your behavior which brings shame on all atheists.

Rolleyes Yeah, I'm sure they're just totally embarrassed to see a troll like yourself told to shove it where the sun don't shine.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
13-08-2015, 04:51 PM
(13-08-2015 01:33 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I am just proud of the all the insults people like you heap upon me. The more your hurl at me, the stronger I become.

"Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall." - Proverbs 16:18 (KJV)

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post