Commentary on Peebo's and Heywood's Comfy Corner

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-08-2015, 05:01 PM
RE: Commentary on Peebo's and Heywood's Comfy Corner
(13-08-2015 01:01 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(13-08-2015 08:37 AM)cjlr Wrote:  What's basically wrong with his take on quantum mechanics is that he doesn't accept the basic premises of quantum mechanics. He rejects its axioms because his almighty feels suit him better.
(do note that he's stubbornly refused to do so for years)

His "interpretation" consists of finding a gap and declaring it to be God. It is not original, it is not substantiated, and it is not compelling.

Well Cjlr you are just flat out wrong and no amount of spewing atheist platitudes will make you right. I don't want to turn this thread into the debate so I'm not going to go into detail why you are wrong suffice it to say like many atheists your thinking is errant in a couple of ways.

1. You are prone to the fallacy of "What you see is all there is".
2. You reject the axiom "All effects have causes".

Hey, you're adorable when you're trying so hard. Such a concerted effort to be sanctimonious... does Lying for Jesus have a new friend? Autofellatio for Jesus?

Re: 1. Alas, but no. Pulling random shit from your ass doesn't count. Repeatable, verifiable phenomena admit of measured investigation; random incoherent "NUH UH CUZ U CANT PROOF ITS NOT TRUE LOL" babbling is another matter entirely.
(hint: you're the latter, there, blowjob)

Re: 2. I am really curious as to how you think you're going to dress up this coprolite as anything other than "DUNNO THEREFORE GAAAAAAAAAWED". Do your best, friendo.

... this is my signature!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like cjlr's post
13-08-2015, 05:10 PM
(13-08-2015 01:17 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Good theists have no shame Girly.

There is no such thing as a “good” theist, just ask any other theist of a different persuasion.

According to most theists not of your flavor you are heading to Hell in a hand basket just as sure as they think atheists are. Laughat

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
14-08-2015, 01:15 AM
(13-08-2015 03:19 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(13-08-2015 12:56 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I forgive you for saying these nasty things and hope you will change your behavior which brings shame on all atheists.

Rolleyes Yeah, I'm sure they're just totally embarrassed to see a troll like yourself told to shove it where the sun don't shine.

I forgive you for calling me a troll.
14-08-2015, 01:17 AM
(14-08-2015 01:15 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(13-08-2015 03:19 PM)morondog Wrote:  Rolleyes Yeah, I'm sure they're just totally embarrassed to see a troll like yourself told to shove it where the sun don't shine.

I forgive you for calling me a troll.

Dontcha wanna call me out for shaming atheists? You piss-poor shameful excuse for a Christian.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
14-08-2015, 01:17 AM
(13-08-2015 05:10 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(13-08-2015 01:17 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Good theists have no shame Girly.

There is no such thing as a “good” theist, just ask any other theist of a different persuasion.

According to most theists not of your flavor you are heading to Hell in a hand basket just as sure as they think atheists are. Laughat

Another atheists who thinks he knows what theists think and believe.
14-08-2015, 01:41 AM
(14-08-2015 01:17 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(13-08-2015 05:10 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  There is no such thing as a “good” theist, just ask any other theist of a different persuasion.

Another atheists who thinks he knows what theists think and believe.

Because you're so fucking secretive Rolleyes You keep it in your pants Rolleyes You never tell us! That's why we have to guess! That's why we have to make generalisations! You theists are so meek and so mild. You turn the other cheek! You never get offended. You simply high mindedly point out how *generous* you are being to bestow your presence upon us.

Fucken disingenous wanker.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
14-08-2015, 01:45 AM
(14-08-2015 01:41 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(14-08-2015 01:17 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Another atheists who thinks he knows what theists think and believe.

Because you're so fucking secretive Rolleyes You keep it in your pants Rolleyes You never tell us! That's why we have to guess! That's why we have to make generalisations! You theists are so meek and so mild. You turn the other cheek! You never get offended. You simply high mindedly point out how *generous* you are being to bestow your presence upon us.

Fucken disingenous wanker.

I forgive you for calling me a wanker.
14-08-2015, 06:33 AM
(14-08-2015 01:45 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(14-08-2015 01:41 AM)morondog Wrote:  Fucken disingenous wanker.

I forgive you for calling me a wanker.

Admitting you are disingenuous is a good first step.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 2 users Like unfogged's post
14-08-2015, 06:17 PM
(14-08-2015 01:17 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Another atheists who thinks he knows what theists think and believe.

Another theist who thinks he knows what atheists think and believe.

#sigh
22-08-2015, 03:03 AM
"I said that randomness was almost universally accepted to be solely a function of ignorance" - Blowme

Facepalm .... Weeping

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.