Commentary on Peebo's and Heywood's Comfy Corner

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-08-2015, 01:15 AM
RE: Commentary on Peebo's and Heywood's Comfy Corner
(24-08-2015 01:09 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  The quantum world is full of effects without local causes. So why shouldn't that be considered evidence for God's existence?

So, you got nothin'!

Noted.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
24-08-2015, 01:48 AM
(24-08-2015 01:09 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  The quantum world is full of effects without local causes. So why shouldn't that be considered evidence for God's existence?

The quantum world is full of effects without local causes. So why shouldn't that be considered evidence for Flying Spaghetti Monster's existence?

The quantum world is full of effects without local causes. So why shouldn't that be considered evidence for Invisible Pink Unicorn's existence?

The quantum world is full of effects without local causes. So why shouldn't that be considered evidence for Odin's existence?

The quantum world is full of effects without local causes. So why shouldn't that be considered evidence for Allah's existence?

The quantum world is full of effects without local causes. So why shouldn't that be considered evidence for Xenu's existence?

Blowjob, please explain how your personal emotionally stunted trans-dimensional space-wizard is an any better or more probable explanation that those listed above. Drinking Beverage

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
24-08-2015, 01:52 AM
(24-08-2015 01:48 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  

The quantum world is full of effects without local causes. So why shouldn't that be considered evidence for Flying Spaghetti Monster's existence?

The quantum world is full of effects without local causes. So why shouldn't that be considered evidence for Invisible Pink Unicorn's existence?

The quantum world is full of effects without local causes. So why shouldn't that be considered evidence for Odin's existence?

The quantum world is full of effects without local causes. So why shouldn't that be considered evidence for Allah's existence?

The quantum world is full of effects without local causes. So why shouldn't that be considered evidence for Xenu's existence?

Blowjob, please explain how your personal emotionally stunted trans-dimensional space-wizard is an any better or more probable explanation that those listed above. Drinking Beverage

You're trying to shift the goal post of the debate. Good try but I won't fall for it.
24-08-2015, 02:00 AM
(24-08-2015 01:52 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(24-08-2015 01:48 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  The quantum world is full of effects without local causes. So why shouldn't that be considered evidence for Flying Spaghetti Monster's existence?

You're trying to shift the goal post of the debate. Good try but I won't fall for it.

Avoidance.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
24-08-2015, 02:02 AM
(24-08-2015 01:48 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  

Dude, you forgot Thor!!! And he's making all those movies.

Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
24-08-2015, 02:02 AM
(24-08-2015 01:52 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  You're trying to shift the goal post of the debate. Good try but I won't fall for it.

Nope, you stupid weaselly fuck. Unless you can show that quantum anything is evidence for your god exclusively, then it isn't fucking evidence you incredulous fucktard.

"The quantum world is full of effects without local causes. So why shouldn't that be considered evidence for God's existence?"

Why? Because it's just as much evidence for everyone else's 'god', which is to say, it's not evidence. How about you come on back after you learn how to properly evaluate evidence dipshit?

24-08-2015, 02:12 AM
(24-08-2015 02:02 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(24-08-2015 01:52 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  You're trying to shift the goal post of the debate. Good try but I won't fall for it.

Nope, you stupid weaselly fuck. Unless you can show that quantum anything is evidence for your god exclusively, then it isn't fucking evidence you incredulous fucktard.

"The quantum world is full of effects without local causes. So why shouldn't that be considered evidence for God's existence?"

Why? Because it's just as much evidence for everyone else's 'god', which is to say, it's not evidence. How about you come on back after you learn how to properly evaluate evidence dipshit?

The stated goal post of the debate is this:

"I do believe there are observations of our reality which indicate the existence of God. By "God" I mean an intelligent creator and maintainer of our reality. My conception of God is pretty broad. God could be the Judeo Christian God we are all familiar with or simply an intellect existing outside our reality.....like a kid running a simulation of us on his computer."

You are trying to change the goal post. You are guilty as I charged you.

I forgive you for calling me a weaselly fuck and dipshit. I hope one day you will stop with the insults which only give atheists a bad name.
24-08-2015, 02:21 AM
(24-08-2015 02:12 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  The stated goal post of the debate is this:

"I do believe there are observations of our reality which indicate the existence of God. By "God" I mean an intelligent creator and maintainer of our reality. My conception of God is pretty broad. God could be the Judeo Christian God we are all familiar with or simply an intellect existing outside our reality.....like a kid running a simulation of us on his computer."

I forgive you for calling me a weaselly fuck and dipshit. I hope one day you will stop with the insults which only give atheists a bad name.

Blowjob, your definition of god is so broad as to be meaningless, and also suffers from being unfalsifiable. Congrats, you're still a stupid fuck. Facepalm

Also, you give creationists a bad name. No, I don't forgive you for that, but rather thank you for your continued effort and showing to the world what a complete and total dumbass you are. Please, by all means, continue on about making a fool of yourself.

24-08-2015, 02:26 AM
(24-08-2015 02:21 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(24-08-2015 02:12 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  The stated goal post of the debate is this:

Blowjob, your definition of god is so broad as to be meaningless, and also suffers from being unfalsifiable. Congrats, you're still a stupid fuck. Facepalm

Also, you give creationists a bad name. No, I don't forgive you for that, but rather thank you for your continued effort and showing to the world what a complete and total dumbass you are. Please, by all means, continue on about making a fool of yourself.

That is the goal of the debate. If it doesn't interest you that is fine...be a good fellow and stop tarding up our discussion.

I forgive you again for the nasty things you said about me.
25-08-2015, 12:04 PM
(24-08-2015 01:15 AM)Banjo Wrote:  

So, you got nothin'!

Noted.

Maybe when you're not all drugged out you can address instead of hand waving it away. If atheists won't accept observations of effects without local causes for God's existence, what would they accept?