Commentary on Peebo's and Heywood's Comfy Corner

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-08-2015, 01:07 AM
RE: Commentary on Peebo's and Heywood's Comfy Corner
(26-08-2015 12:55 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  That's funny, because he told me that you're a dick, and he hates you.

Good luck falsifying that dipshit. Drinking Beverage

I forgive you for calling me a dipshit.

Who told you that? God or Egor?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-08-2015, 01:14 AM
(26-08-2015 01:07 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(26-08-2015 12:55 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  That's funny, because he told me that you're a dick, and he hates you.

Good luck falsifying that dipshit. Drinking Beverage

I forgive you for calling me a dipshit.

Who told you that? God or Egor?

Wouldn't you like to know? He told me not to tell you, not that you could prove me wrong™ anyway. Drinking Beverage

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
26-08-2015, 06:54 AM
(26-08-2015 12:37 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(25-08-2015 05:48 PM)Chas Wrote:  I suppose you are basing that on your faith in Bell's Theorem?

Bell's Theorem might be proof if and only if your interpretation (reality is non-local) is true.
That is heavily disputed, so your contention is not proof.

Bells theorem is not heavily disputed. If it is heavily disputed then the notion that the earth is spherical is also heavily disputed.

You are a fucking ignoramus.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like Chas's post
26-08-2015, 07:03 AM
(26-08-2015 06:54 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(26-08-2015 12:37 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Bells theorem is not heavily disputed. If it is heavily disputed then the notion that the earth is spherical is also heavily disputed.

This is true. Facepalm

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
26-08-2015, 09:39 AM (This post was last modified: 26-08-2015 05:50 PM by GirlyMan.)
(26-08-2015 12:37 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Bells theorem is not heavily disputed. If it is heavily disputed then the notion that the earth is spherical is also heavily disputed.

It's almost like he doesn't know how to google.

But he's right there's no dispute over the notion the earth is spherical. It's not. It's ellipsoidal.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
27-08-2015, 12:46 AM

I forgive you for calling me an ignoramus. I am sadden you have regressed back to using childish insults.

Anyways, where in that article is it indicated that Bell's theorem is heavily disputed? Further, for the record, I never used Bell's theorem as "proof". I don't ever claim my arguments "prove" anything. I use phrases like, "this evidence suggests". The debate is whether or not observations of reality suggest the existence of God. Claiming I said I proved something is simply you making a straw man counter argument in lieu of a real one.
27-08-2015, 01:10 AM
(27-08-2015 12:46 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(26-08-2015 06:54 AM)Chas Wrote:  You are a fucking ignoramus.

I forgive you for calling me an ignoramus. I am sadden you have regressed back to using childish insults.

That's cool, but we all still think your old church lady faux forgiveness routine makes you look like a cunt, because we all know you're not at all sincere about it.

(27-08-2015 12:46 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Anyways, where in that article is it indicated that Bell's theorem is heavily disputed? Further, for the record, I never used Bell's theorem as "proof". I don't ever claim my arguments "prove" anything. I use phrases like, "this evidence suggests". The debate is whether or not observations of reality suggest the existence of God. Claiming I said I proved something is simply you making a straw man counter argument in lieu of a real one.

You conflated Bell's not-all-all-yet-proven and still quite disputed theorem with the acceptance for a not-flat Earth. How fucking stupid do you think we are? We can see this on the same page where you are now trying to back-pedal and pussyfoot your way around with word games. If you didn't intend to imply that Bell's theorem was that sound and as well accepted as a spherical earth, then guess what fucknuts? Don't compare it to the acceptance for a spherical earth! Fucking stupid cunt... Facepalm

27-08-2015, 01:30 AM
(27-08-2015 01:10 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  You conflated Bell's not-all-all-yet-proven and still quite disputed theorem with the acceptance for a not-flat Earth. How fucking stupid do you think we are? We can see this on the same page where you are now trying to back-pedal and pussyfoot your way around with word games. If you didn't intend to imply that Bell's theorem was that sound and as well accepted as a spherical earth, then guess what fucknuts? Don't compare it to the acceptance for a spherical earth! Fucking stupid cunt... Facepalm

There are a few people who dispute Bell's theorem and there are a few people who dispute that the earth is sphere shaped. However the overwhelming consensus view is that the earth is a sphere and Bells theorem is true. Those who dispute Bell's theorem are on the fringe.....like flat earthers.
27-08-2015, 01:43 AM
(27-08-2015 01:30 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(27-08-2015 01:10 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  You conflated Bell's not-all-all-yet-proven and still quite disputed theorem with the acceptance for a not-flat Earth. How fucking stupid do you think we are? We can see this on the same page where you are now trying to back-pedal and pussyfoot your way around with word games. If you didn't intend to imply that Bell's theorem was that sound and as well accepted as a spherical earth, then guess what fucknuts? Don't compare it to the acceptance for a spherical earth! Fucking stupid cunt... Facepalm

There are a few people who dispute Bell's theorem and there are a few people who dispute that the earth is sphere shaped. However the overwhelming consensus view is that the earth is a sphere and Bells theorem is true. Those who dispute Bell's theorem are on the fringe.....like flat earthers.

Right. Which is why the doubters, the cranks, are getting their papers published in Nature, the most prestigious scientific journal in the world.

Does Nature publish pro flat-earth articles? By your reasoning, clearly they should. Facepalm

27-08-2015, 01:47 AM
Hey, Blowjob's an expert physicist, an expert physician, an expert theologian and an expert troll. If he says it's fringe, it's *fringe*. Dodgy

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.