Commentary on Peebo's and Heywood's Comfy Corner

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-08-2015, 02:27 AM
RE: Commentary on Peebo's and Heywood's Comfy Corner
(28-08-2015 02:22 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  Wait. .... are we all rejecting each others reality and subdtituting our own?

Because I'm pretty sure Adam Savage already has that under copyright. Tongue

Be careful Pee......these forums are infested by Spelling Nazis.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-08-2015, 03:03 AM
(28-08-2015 01:51 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I'll respond to this one when you either admit the article does not dispute Bell's theorem or copy and paste a quote showing that it does.

Your silence on this matter is damming.

I could just copy-paste what Chas already posted from the article itself, but seeing as you're a retarded little bitch with the reading comprehension of a stuffed hamster, I'd just as well not make your life any easier.

But really, you should try silence, I bet it would do wonders for your reputation. Drinking Beverage

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
28-08-2015, 03:03 AM
(28-08-2015 02:27 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  these forums are infested by Spelling Nazis.

Spoken like a true whiny asshole Smile

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
28-08-2015, 03:04 AM
(28-08-2015 02:27 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Be careful Pee......these forums are infested by Spelling Grammar Nazis.

Drinking Beverage

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 4 users Like EvolutionKills's post
28-08-2015, 11:03 AM
(28-08-2015 03:03 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(28-08-2015 01:51 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I'll respond to this one when you either admit the article does not dispute Bell's theorem or copy and paste a quote showing that it does.

Your silence on this matter is damming.

I could just copy-paste what Chas already posted from the article itself, but seeing as you're a retarded little bitch with the reading comprehension of a stuffed hamster, I'd just as well not make your life any easier.

But really, you should try silence, I bet it would do wonders for your reputation. Drinking Beverage

I'm sure you would do that to try to save face but it won't work. Your claim was flat out WRONG! Bell's theorem is largely not in dispute......just like the earth being a sphere is largely not dispute.

I forgive you for calling am a retarded little bitch. If you are going to engage in discussions like this, you should work on gaining the intellectual equipment and psychological maturity necessary to engage in conversations with rationale adults.
28-08-2015, 11:14 AM
(28-08-2015 02:17 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(27-08-2015 11:46 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  The article you linked only supports my position. Reality is either irreducibly random(I used intrinsic random) or it is non local.

Your position is that you reject one interpretation due to personal incredulity.

The article shows that the physics community is split on the meaning of Bell's Theorem which is what I said.

Nice try at trying to redefine the argument.

Quote:I reject intrinsic randomness because it is nonsensical.

I reject your opinion because you are nonsensical.

I'll be honest Chas, I did re-define the argument here. My bad. Last time we had this discussion people started disputing Bell's theorem so when you talked about putting "faith" in Bell's theorem that is were I thought you were going.

However I do think your choice of words, "putting faith in Bell's theorem" was poor and misleading.
28-08-2015, 03:25 PM (This post was last modified: 28-08-2015 05:10 PM by GirlyMan.)
(28-08-2015 11:03 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Your claim was flat out WRONG! Bell's theorem is largely not in dispute......

It's largely not in dispute that Bell's Theorem does not hold in our universe. We don't yet know why.

(28-08-2015 11:03 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  just like the earth being a sphere is largely not dispute.

The earth is not a sphere no matter how often you insist it is.

(28-08-2015 11:03 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  If you are going to engage in discussions like this, you should work on gaining the intellectual equipment and psychological maturity necessary to engage in conversations with rationale adults.

What rationale do you use to convince yourself that you are a rational adult?

#sigh
28-08-2015, 06:38 PM
(28-08-2015 11:03 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I forgive you for calling am a retarded little bitch. If you are going to engage in discussions like this, you should work on gaining the intellectual equipment and psychological maturity necessary to engage in conversations with rationale adults.

I forgive you for implying EvolutionKills is a retarded little bitch. Double hypocrisy points.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
28-08-2015, 06:54 PM (This post was last modified: 28-08-2015 07:03 PM by GirlyMan.)
(27-08-2015 01:30 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  However the overwhelming consensus view is that the earth is a sphere and Bells theorem is true.

I don't know what you mean by Bell's Theorem being true. You do realize that it's precisely because it is not true in our universe that the theorem is interesting, right? ... And for the third or fourth time now, the earth ain't a fucking sphere.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
28-08-2015, 07:01 PM
(26-08-2015 12:40 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Have fun with your Veridicism.....chumps.

I forgive you for calling me a chump.

#sigh