Commentary on Peebo's and Heywood's Comfy Corner

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-08-2015, 07:10 PM
RE: Commentary on Peebo's and Heywood's Comfy Corner
(05-08-2015 11:54 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(05-08-2015 02:06 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  I'm with you, passive-aggressive cunts bug the shit out of me.

I forgive you for calling me a passive-aggressive cunt.

You can forgive my apathy then, too, because I don't really care whom and what you forgive.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-08-2015, 09:11 PM
(05-08-2015 11:54 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(05-08-2015 02:06 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  I'm with you, passive-aggressive cunts bug the shit out of me.

I forgive you for calling me a passive-aggressive cunt.

I forgive you for BEING a passive-aggressive cunt.

Hug

Beat_stick

Hug

Beat_stick

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
09-08-2015, 11:50 PM
(09-08-2015 09:11 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(05-08-2015 11:54 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I forgive you for calling me a passive-aggressive cunt.

I forgive you for BEING a passive-aggressive cunt.

Hug

Beat_stick

Hug

Beat_stick

I forgive you for saying I am a passive-agressive cunt.
10-08-2015, 12:00 AM
(09-08-2015 11:50 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(09-08-2015 09:11 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I forgive you for BEING a passive-aggressive cunt.

Hug

Beat_stick

Hug

Beat_stick

I forgive you for saying I am a passive-agressive cunt.

But you are a passive-aggressive cunt, pointing it out (and likewise sanctimoniously forgiving someone for observing this fact) doesn't actually change that. Drinking Beverage

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
10-08-2015, 12:09 AM
(10-08-2015 12:00 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(09-08-2015 11:50 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I forgive you for saying I am a passive-agressive cunt.

But you are a passive-aggressive cunt, pointing it out (and likewise sanctimoniously forgiving someone for observing this fact) doesn't actually change that. Drinking Beverage

So if I point out that you can't get a better job than working the night shift at a crummy motel making a token over minimum wage I am not insulting you? If I point out that you satisfy the descriptions of an economic loser I am not insulting you?
10-08-2015, 12:12 AM
(10-08-2015 12:09 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(10-08-2015 12:00 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  But you are a passive-aggressive cunt, pointing it out (and likewise sanctimoniously forgiving someone for observing this fact) doesn't actually change that. Drinking Beverage

So if I point out that you can't get a better job than working the night shift at a crummy motel making a token over minimum wage I am not insulting you? If I point out that you satisfy the descriptions of an economic loser I am not insulting you?

Hotel, not motel you illiterate fuck. Also, blaming me for economic conditions outside of my control is your prerogative, but that doesn't make you any less of an entitled asshole.

And you're still a cunt.

[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
10-08-2015, 12:15 AM
(10-08-2015 12:12 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(10-08-2015 12:09 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  So if I point out that you can't get a better job than working the night shift at a crummy motel making a token over minimum wage I am not insulting you? If I point out that you satisfy the descriptions of an economic loser I am not insulting you?

Hotel, not motel you illiterate fuck. Also, blaming me for economic conditions outside of my control is your prerogative, but that doesn't make you any less of an entitled asshole.

Its not economic conditions. It is your victim mentality. Or is could be that your just as much a dick in real life as you are on the internet.....so nobody wants to hire you.

Anyways, you successfully trolled me tonight. I'm going to log off and cool down.
[+] 1 user Likes Heywood Jahblome's post
10-08-2015, 12:24 AM (This post was last modified: 10-08-2015 02:48 AM by EvolutionKills.)
(10-08-2015 12:15 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(10-08-2015 12:12 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Hotel, not motel you illiterate fuck. Also, blaming me for economic conditions outside of my control is your prerogative, but that doesn't make you any less of an entitled asshole.

Its not economic conditions. It is your victim mentality.

Yep, victim mentality. That's why wages have been stagnant since the 70's and the top 1% has 95% of the wealth and the entirety of the 'economic recovery' after 2008 went straight into their pockets as well. Wealth inequality is the highest it's been since the Gilded Age. The system is gamed, the deck is stacked; and yet somehow both knowing this and recognizing it for what it is, somehow now makes it all my fault. As if I somehow fucked the system against myself for their benefit.

You really are a stupid, self-entitled cunt.

(10-08-2015 12:15 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Or is could be that your just as much a dick in real life as you are on the internet.....so nobody wants to hire you.

I can be perfectly civil, if not downright amiable, in everyday conversation; I just don't waste any pleasantries on you because they would be just that, wasted. You're a fucking hack and an asshole, there's simply no needs to pull punches with you. You've been here more than long enough to recognize the hole you've long been digging for yourself, jackass.

(10-08-2015 12:15 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Anyways, you successfully trolled me tonight. I'm going to log off and cool down.

[Image: cry-baby.jpg]

[Image: no-more-tears.jpg]

[+] 4 users Like EvolutionKills's post
10-08-2015, 01:13 AM
He's gone????

Nice one! Thumbsup

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
10-08-2015, 01:46 AM
(09-08-2015 06:14 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(09-08-2015 12:28 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Because all that we observe is that effects have causes. Now when you see an effect with no cause, you can either assume the cause is hidden from us, the cause is non local, or that effects somehow have no cause. The latter is an utterly ridiculous notion....effects with no cause is nonsensical so I reject that notion. If there is an effect then there is a cause. If the cause cannot be local then it must be non local.

Its all logical and fits with my observations of the world.

This is so lame and totally illogical ... actually. As Dr. Sean Carroll (physicist from Cal Tech) pointed out to William Lane Craig, the prior assumption(s) is(are) invalid. The "conditions" are not present and operable that justifies this statement and conclusion concerning "causes. It's a "special pleading" argument (at best). The "utterly ridiculous" BS is simply Blowjob's ignorance, and lack of creativity and knowledge of Physics AND Logic.

The correct statement would be, "Sometimes, some effects are observed to have causes, in this location, in this already extant universe with the properties we see already operating locally, INSIDE this universe, given our limitations on what we can detect and observe". A hell of a lot of qualifiers these stupid theists leave off their bullshit so-called "logic".

Jebus forgives you, Blowme, for providing the forum an opportunity to shoot down your crap, yet again.

Damn you Bucky! I am now listening to that vacuous simpleton William Lane Craig. I am 22 minutes in and he still hasn't said anything. Gravity is fine tuned? What, on every planet?

If the universe was fine tuned for humans we could live anywhere. What a ^^&%%%$$$%$$$%%!!!!!!

Different to the 500th power in other universes???

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 3 users Like Banjo's post