Commentary on Peebo's and Heywood's Comfy Corner

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-08-2015, 03:59 PM (This post was last modified: 10-08-2015 04:05 PM by GirlyMan.)
RE: Commentary on Peebo's and Heywood's Comfy Corner
I forgive you for being a fucking idiot hypocrite and not practicing what you preach.

(10-08-2015 12:00 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  the best way i can get back at this prick

I forgive you for calling EvolutionKills a prick.

(10-08-2015 12:00 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  In the end I care about him enough to at least let him know why he is failure so that he has an opportunity to fix it. I forgave him for being such a prick and gave him some good advice.

I forgive you for thinking you have any good advice to give.

(10-08-2015 12:00 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  According to EvolutionKills, these are not insults because the things I said are true.....at least from my perspective.

I forgive you for being a fucking idiot hypocrite. Don't take that as an insult because it's true ... and not just from my perspective.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post
10-08-2015, 04:06 PM
(10-08-2015 01:10 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Lemme guess, you blame rape victims for being rapped too, right?

Those caught in bad relationships have no one to blame but themselves, right? Everyone has supreme control of there own destinies, and the victims all just choose to let themselves get fucked over. Nobody ever had anything happen to them outside of their own control, right? There is a direct one-to-one correlation between hard work and being successful, right? The system is incapable of crushing people with it's weight, all of the people who aren't millionaires simply didn't want it hard enough? Circumstance and chance have zero affect on any outcomes, a positive attitude trump all, even in the face of overwhelming opposition?

Oh, come now, EK. Adopting a version of the just world fallacy is a perfectly cromulent way to avoid cognitive dissonance upon seeing misfortune - just pretend it's all their fault, no matter what, and you can keep considering yourself good while doing absolutely nothing to help anybody or change anything.

... this is my signature!
[+] 6 users Like cjlr's post
10-08-2015, 04:25 PM
(10-08-2015 04:06 PM)cjlr Wrote:  Adopting a version of the just world fallacy is a perfectly cromulent way to avoid cognitive dissonance upon seeing misfortune - just pretend it's all their fault, no matter what, and you can keep considering yourself good while doing absolutely nothing to help anybody or change anything.

New word for me: cromulent - Used in an ironical sense to mean legitimate, and therefore, in reality, spurious and not at all legitimate. Assumes common knowledge of the inherent Simpsons reference.

Now that's just fucking funny. Thumbsup

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
10-08-2015, 04:31 PM
(10-08-2015 04:25 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(10-08-2015 04:06 PM)cjlr Wrote:  Adopting a version of the just world fallacy is a perfectly cromulent way to avoid cognitive dissonance upon seeing misfortune - just pretend it's all their fault, no matter what, and you can keep considering yourself good while doing absolutely nothing to help anybody or change anything.

New word for me: cromulent - Used in an ironical sense to mean legitimate, and therefore, in reality, spurious and not at all legitimate. Assumes common knowledge of the inherent Simpsons reference.

Now that's just fucking funny. Thumbsup

A large vocabulary embiggens us all.

... this is my signature!
[+] 6 users Like cjlr's post
11-08-2015, 12:26 AM (This post was last modified: 11-08-2015 12:32 AM by Heywood Jahblome.)
(10-08-2015 01:10 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Lemme guess, you blame rape victims for being rapped too, right?

blah....blah....blah

It's always so much easier to shit on those below you, rather than lend a helping hand to pull them up. How very Christian of you Blowjob, how very, very Christian of you.

EK, it is one thing to suffer misfortune and another thing to always have an excuse for not succeeding. You work, I believe two crappy jobs to make ends meet? Well your excuse for that is evil corporations have stacked the deck against you(which is bullshit but the subject of another thread). You have rationalized a reason to not even try to succeed.....so you won't. How much time during your day, do you spend thinking about excuses? Did you flunk out of community college? What was your excuse for that....cause I'm sure you got one. If the boss gives you a challenging task do you spend more time dwelling on all the reasons you can't get it done or does your mind focus on figuring out ways you can get it done? If you devote all your brain processing power on dwelling about all the reasons you can't it done....you won't get it done.

I really like that banner you have at the bottom of your posts, the ones with the clowns in the car. Which clown are you? I'll give you a hint....it's not the one in the drivers seat.

Girlyman and Morondog. I forgive you for the nasty things you said. And to be honest, I wish you'd just leave because you are not helping EK here.
11-08-2015, 12:56 AM
(11-08-2015 12:26 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Girlyman and Morondog. I forgive you for the nasty things you said. And to be honest, I wish you'd just leave because you are not helping EK here.

Any word on how you're qualified to judge others as unsuccessful and lacking in ambition yet? You're clearly the only person in the world who's ever got to where they are purely on their own merits and not with a helping hand from family, connections, accidents of birth etc. You are clearly at your place in life purely from your own efforts, and if it's not where you want to be, it's *clearly* because you are incompetent.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
11-08-2015, 01:00 AM
(11-08-2015 12:26 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  EK, it is one thing to suffer misfortune and another thing to always have an excuse for not succeeding. You work, I believe two crappy jobs to make ends meet?

NOW who is insulting others????

Man you are one pathetic idiot.

Hypocrite!

If he does work two jobs, good luck to him! It's not easy. Especially for the dreadful pay they pay in America. I was offered a job in America driving around giving clinics in music with my own SUV and my own map. I turned it down because the pay was too little. No wonder people have to work two jobs. And you would put them down for it???

What does your preacher do? I will tell you. Two days a week he puts on a performance and then begs for money. Your preacher is nothing but a busker.

And you have the nerve to attack someone for working hard????

Nobody likes you here. We all think you are what you are, an arsehole.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
11-08-2015, 01:04 AM
(11-08-2015 12:56 AM)morondog Wrote:  Any word on how you're qualified to judge others as unsuccessful and lacking in ambition yet? You're clearly the only person in the world who's ever got to where they are purely on their own merits and not with a helping hand from family, connections, accidents of birth etc. You are clearly at your place in life purely from your own efforts, and if it's not where you want to be, it's *clearly* because you are incompetent.

My life turned around when I began to focus on accomplishing things instead of focusing on why I could not accomplish things. Luckily for me that epiphany occurred when I was young and not quite set in my ways. I am hoping EK can come to the same epiphany.

You're not helping Morondog. You should disappear.
11-08-2015, 01:05 AM
(11-08-2015 01:00 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(11-08-2015 12:26 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  EK, it is one thing to suffer misfortune and another thing to always have an excuse for not succeeding. You work, I believe two crappy jobs to make ends meet?

NOW who is insulting others????

Man you are one pathetic idiot.

Hypocrite!

If he does work two jobs, good luck to him! It's not easy. Especially for the dreadful pay they pay in America. I was offered a job in America driving around giving clinics in music with my own SUV and my own map. I turned it down because the pay was too little. No wonder people have to work two jobs. And you would put them down for it???

What does your preacher do? I will tell you. Two days a week he puts on a performance and then begs for money. Your preacher is nothing but a busker.

And you have the nerve to attack someone for working hard????

Nobody likes you here. We all think you are what you are, an arsehole.

I forgive you for those nasty things you said. I hope your health improves.
11-08-2015, 01:07 AM
(11-08-2015 12:26 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  

blah....blah....blah

It's always so much easier to shit on those below you, rather than lend a helping hand to pull them up. How very Christian of you Blowjob, how very, very Christian of you.

EK, it is one thing to suffer misfortune and another thing to always have an excuse for not succeeding. You work, I believe two crappy jobs to make ends meet? Well your excuse for that is evil corporations have stacked the deck against you(which is bullshit but the subject of another thread). You have rationalized a reason to not even try to succeed.....so you won't. How much time during your day, do you spend thinking about excuses? Did you flunk out of community college? What was your excuse for that....cause I'm sure you got one. If the boss gives you a challenging task do you spend more time dwelling on all the reasons you can't get it done or does your mind focus on figuring out ways you can get it done? If you devote all your brain processing power on dwelling about all the reasons you can't it done....you won't get it done.

I really like that banner you have at the bottom of your posts, the ones with the clowns in the car. Which clown are you? I'll give you a hint....it's not the one in the drivers seat.

Girlyman and Morondog. I forgive you for the nasty things you said. And to be honest, I wish you'd just leave because you are not helping EK here.

Yep, positive thinking is all you need to succeed. Facepalm

Hear that slaves? You're not thinking enough happy thoughts! Fuck the whips, guns, rapes, beatings, hangings, threats of violence, and laws that both created and protected the institution that holds you in bondage; you're still here because you all want to be victims! External forces outside of your control? They don't exist!

How very Christian of you Blowjob.

So what are you again? A self-made billionaire that started off as a homeless black woman? And where did you get your degree in armchair internet psychoanalysis? Consider

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]