Commentary on Peebo's and Heywood's Comfy Corner

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-08-2015, 01:09 AM
RE: Commentary on Peebo's and Heywood's Comfy Corner
(11-08-2015 01:04 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(11-08-2015 12:56 AM)morondog Wrote:  Any word on how you're qualified to judge others as unsuccessful and lacking in ambition yet? You're clearly the only person in the world who's ever got to where they are purely on their own merits and not with a helping hand from family, connections, accidents of birth etc. You are clearly at your place in life purely from your own efforts, and if it's not where you want to be, it's *clearly* because you are incompetent.

My life turned around when I began to focus on accomplishing things instead of focusing on why I could not accomplish things. Luckily for me that epiphany occurred when I was young and not quite set in my ways. I am hoping EK can come to the same epiphany.

You're not helping Morondog. You should disappear.

You are a rude cunt. EK has not asked for your pathetic advice. He can run his life much better than you with your stupid ideas about social order. I note that you have still failed to answer the basic question. Guess revealing your actual economic position puts you in danger of being classified as incompetent by your own yardstick huh?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
11-08-2015, 01:12 AM
(11-08-2015 01:07 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Yep, positive thinking is all you need to succeed. Facepalm

Solving difficult problems is not positive thinking. It is simply being a successful human being.

Coming up with a litany of excuses on why you cannot solve the difficult problems is not negative thinking. It is simply being a worthless human being.

Which one are you? Which one do you want to be? Can you be what you want to be? I think you can if you open your eyes a bit.
11-08-2015, 01:13 AM
(11-08-2015 01:09 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(11-08-2015 01:04 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  My life turned around when I began to focus on accomplishing things instead of focusing on why I could not accomplish things. Luckily for me that epiphany occurred when I was young and not quite set in my ways. I am hoping EK can come to the same epiphany.

You're not helping Morondog. You should disappear.

You are a rude cunt. EK has not asked for your pathetic advice. He can run his life much better than you with your stupid ideas about social order. I note that you have still failed to answer the basic question. Guess revealing your actual economic position puts you in danger of being classified as incompetent by your own yardstick huh?

Again I forgive you and ask you to get lost because you are not helping. Your actually doing the opposite of helping.
11-08-2015, 01:14 AM
(11-08-2015 01:12 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(11-08-2015 01:07 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Yep, positive thinking is all you need to succeed. Facepalm

Solving difficult problems is not positive thinking. It is simply being a successful human being.

Coming up with a litany of excuses on why you cannot solve the difficult problems is not negative thinking. It is simply being a worthless human being.

Which one are you? Which one do you want to be? Can you be what you want to be? I think you can if you open your eyes a bit.

Acknowledging reality: Now makes you a 'worthless human being' according to our resident theistic dipshit. More news at 11... Dodgy

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
11-08-2015, 01:17 AM
(11-08-2015 01:14 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(11-08-2015 01:12 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Solving difficult problems is not positive thinking. It is simply being a successful human being.

Acknowledging reality: Now makes you a 'worthless human being' according to our resident theistic dipshit. More news at 11... Dodgy

I forgive you for calling me a dipshit.

But really EK, think about what I said. What is wrong with focusing you efforts on finding ways to accomplish things instead of focusing on reasons why they cannot be accomplished.

You know the advice I am giving you is good. Hate me if you want....but help yourself.
11-08-2015, 01:20 AM
(11-08-2015 01:13 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(11-08-2015 01:09 AM)morondog Wrote:  You are a rude cunt. EK has not asked for your pathetic advice. He can run his life much better than you with your stupid ideas about social order. I note that you have still failed to answer the basic question. Guess revealing your actual economic position puts you in danger of being classified as incompetent by your own yardstick huh?

Again I forgive you and ask you to get lost because you are not helping. Your actually doing the opposite of helping.

Let's see, what am I helping with or not? I'm definitely not helping you with your positive image of yourself Smile Poor you, the getting lost is what you should do, if you don't want your quite spectacular personal flaws to be exposed Smile

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
11-08-2015, 01:20 AM
(11-08-2015 01:05 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I forgive you for those nasty things you said. I hope your health improves.

Crawling to me wont do you any good. We all die and turn to dust.

Guess what? I already did die. There's nothing there. Except for me medical professionals. None of whom carried a bible or cried out to some god.

When you die you too will cease to exist.

No more Heyblowme. Gone, dust. You are flesh and bone and you excrete just like every other animal. There is nothing separating you from other living things. Except for those 7000 year old trees and that octopus that doesn't appear to die.

But who wants to be an octopus???

You are creepy. Like some guy hiding behind a bush waiting to leap out and flash some little girls.

And I still think you are a liar. I bet you work some basic job too. I mean what sort of person joins a forum only to tell others they are worthless and he is great????

Delusions much????

The more you say it the less I believe you.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
11-08-2015, 01:21 AM (This post was last modified: 11-08-2015 01:24 AM by EvolutionKills.)
(11-08-2015 01:13 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(11-08-2015 01:09 AM)morondog Wrote:  You are a rude cunt. EK has not asked for your pathetic advice. He can run his life much better than you with your stupid ideas about social order. I note that you have still failed to answer the basic question. Guess revealing your actual economic position puts you in danger of being classified as incompetent by your own yardstick huh?

When I want your pseudo-psychobable, I'll ask for it.

I'd sooner ask a homeless man at a truck stop for life advice before I'd take anything you say seriously anyways.

Maybe you genuinely honestly think you're being helpful, but unfortunately for you, you've long ago burned any bridges that might have been useful in creating a constructive dialogue. The pitfall of being a preachy asshole on the internet I guess. Drinking Beverage

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 4 users Like EvolutionKills's post
11-08-2015, 01:28 AM
(11-08-2015 01:20 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(11-08-2015 01:05 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I forgive you for those nasty things you said. I hope your health improves.

Crawling to me wont do you any good. We all die and turn to dust.

Guess what? I already did die. There's nothing there. Except for me medical professionals. None of whom carried a bible or cried out to some god.

When you die you too will cease to exist.

No more Heyblowme. Gone, dust. You are flesh and bone and you excrete just like every other animal. There is nothing separating you from other living things. Except for those 7000 year old trees and that octopus that doesn't appear to die.

But who wants to be an octopus???

You are creepy. Like some guy hiding behind a bush waiting to leap out and flash some little girls.

And I still think you are a liar. I bet you work some basic job too. I mean what sort of person joins a forum only to tell others they are worthless and he is great????

Delusions much????

The more you say it the less I believe you.

Delusions? You are the one inventing facts, e.g. "I bet you work some basic job".
11-08-2015, 01:30 AM
(11-08-2015 01:21 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(11-08-2015 01:13 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Again I forgive you and ask you to get lost because you are not helping. Your actually doing the opposite of helping.

When I want your pseudo-psychobable, I'll ask for it.

I'd sooner ask a homeless man at a truck stop for life advice before I'd take anything you say seriously anyways.

Maybe you genuinely honestly think you're being helpful, but unfortunately for you, you've long ago burned any bridges that might have been useful in creating a constructive dialogue. The pitfall of being a preachy asshole on the internet I guess. Drinking Beverage

I forgive you for calling me a preachy asshole. There is nothing wrong with the advice I gave you. Following it can only help you. I think you realize that.

Think about what I said.