Commentary on Peebo's and Heywood's Comfy Corner

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-08-2015, 01:30 AM
RE: Commentary on Peebo's and Heywood's Comfy Corner
(11-08-2015 01:28 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Delusions? You are the one inventing facts, e.g. "I bet you work some basic job".

To be fair you've spent a few pages circle-jerking over my job, while refusing to share anything about your own socio-economic status, despite multiple point-blanks questions asking that very thing. Drinking Beverage

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
11-08-2015, 01:32 AM
(11-08-2015 01:30 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(11-08-2015 01:21 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  When I want your pseudo-psychobable, I'll ask for it.

I'd sooner ask a homeless man at a truck stop for life advice before I'd take anything you say seriously anyways.

Maybe you genuinely honestly think you're being helpful, but unfortunately for you, you've long ago burned any bridges that might have been useful in creating a constructive dialogue. The pitfall of being a preachy asshole on the internet I guess. Drinking Beverage

I forgive you for calling me a preachy asshole. There is nothing wrong with the advice I gave you. Following it can only help you. I think you realize that.

Think about what I said.

That's just the problem Blowjob, I do think. I think about a lot of things. Maybe if I didn't, it would be easier to ignore just how supremely fucked the world is, and just go about my life in happy delusional bliss.

But I can't, precisely because I do think.

[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
11-08-2015, 01:33 AM
(11-08-2015 01:28 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(11-08-2015 01:20 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Crawling to me wont do you any good. We all die and turn to dust.

Guess what? I already did die. There's nothing there. Except for me medical professionals. None of whom carried a bible or cried out to some god.

When you die you too will cease to exist.

No more Heyblowme. Gone, dust. You are flesh and bone and you excrete just like every other animal. There is nothing separating you from other living things. Except for those 7000 year old trees and that octopus that doesn't appear to die.

But who wants to be an octopus???

You are creepy. Like some guy hiding behind a bush waiting to leap out and flash some little girls.

And I still think you are a liar. I bet you work some basic job too. I mean what sort of person joins a forum only to tell others they are worthless and he is great????

Delusions much????

The more you say it the less I believe you.

Delusions? You are the one inventing facts, e.g. "I bet you work some basic job".

How is life at Burger King? Or is it Hooters?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
11-08-2015, 01:39 AM
(11-08-2015 01:30 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(11-08-2015 01:28 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Delusions? You are the one inventing facts, e.g. "I bet you work some basic job".

To be fair you've spent a few pages circle-jerking over my job, while refusing to share anything about your own socio-economic status, despite multiple point-blanks questions asking that very thing. Drinking Beverage

Anonymity gives me the freedom to speak my mind so I purposely don't disclose details of my life. The times that I do disclose details....well that might be a lie. However I will tell you that when I said my life turned around when I decided to no longer be a victim.....that is 100% true.

I am thankful someone was kind enough to tell me what I didn't want to hear. That person is no longer in my life but I still think about her every day. It is work not being the victim but it is fruitful work.
11-08-2015, 01:42 AM
(11-08-2015 01:32 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(11-08-2015 01:30 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I forgive you for calling me a preachy asshole. There is nothing wrong with the advice I gave you. Following it can only help you. I think you realize that.

Think about what I said.

That's just the problem Blowjob, I do think. I think about a lot of things. Maybe if I didn't, it would be easier to ignore just how supremely fucked the world is, and just go about my life in happy delusional bliss.

But I can't, precisely because I do think.

Thinking is good, Thinking about why you are screwed is good in moderation. But in excess, you're only fucking yourself. Focus your thoughts on solving problems instead of making excuses on why they cannot be solved. Your life will change radically.
[+] 1 user Likes Heywood Jahblome's post
11-08-2015, 01:56 AM
(11-08-2015 01:39 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(11-08-2015 01:30 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  To be fair you've spent a few pages circle-jerking over my job, while refusing to share anything about your own socio-economic status, despite multiple point-blanks questions asking that very thing. Drinking Beverage

Anonymity gives me the freedom to speak my mind so I purposely don't disclose details of my life. The times that I do disclose details....well that might be a lie. However I will tell you that when I said my life turned around when I decided to no longer be a victim.....that is 100% true.

I am thankful someone was kind enough to tell me what I didn't want to hear. That person is no longer in my life but I still think about her every day. It is work not being the victim but it is fruitful work.

Right, so in light of this, you've now spent how long sanctimoniously circle-jerking over what little information you think you know about me?

See, this is why you're an asshole.

[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
11-08-2015, 02:07 AM
I am done with him. There was a TV show on the other night about Transvestites/transexuals and I really felt for some who had it rough.

I can't keep insulting some poor guy who works at Hooters.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
11-08-2015, 03:22 AM
BJ...you're an asshole and a condescending one at that. After following this thread and a few others you have 'contributed' to I understand the -47 and how well deserved it is.

I know...you forgive me for saying the above...YAY for me Drinking Beverage

"The person who is certain, and who claims divine warrant for his certainty, belongs now to the infancy of our species." - Christopher Hitchens

"Remember kids, if you don't sin, then Jesus died for nothing. Have a great day!" - Ricky Gervais
[+] 3 users Like Eva's post
11-08-2015, 04:06 AM
(11-08-2015 01:42 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Focus your thoughts on solving problems instead of making excuses on why they cannot be solved. Your life will change radically.

How is this for presumption Eva. Talking as if he knows the guy.

Meanwhile he's too gutless to show himself or give his name.

As a man, if he is a man, he is a pathetic cowardly joke. Not worth 2 seconds of our time.

Banjo.
11-08-2015, 04:15 AM
Superiority Complex methinks.

"The person who is certain, and who claims divine warrant for his certainty, belongs now to the infancy of our species." - Christopher Hitchens

"Remember kids, if you don't sin, then Jesus died for nothing. Have a great day!" - Ricky Gervais
[+] 3 users Like Eva's post