Commentary on Q and Mark

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-02-2016, 02:42 PM
RE: Commentary on Q and Mark
Oh, bloody hell...he's just made another post about Paul being beaten by Romans! Huh Facepalm

I seriously think he may have Altzheimers or be mildly mentally unwell. His short term memory must be faulty.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Mark Fulton's post
02-02-2016, 03:12 PM
(02-02-2016 02:42 PM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  Oh, bloody hell...he's just made another post about Paul being beaten by Romans! Huh Facepalm

I seriously think he may have Alzheimer or be mildly mentally unwell. His short term memory must be faulty.

He's like that probe on Star Trek when he can't come up with a way out of an argument:

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes TheInquisition's post
02-02-2016, 03:24 PM
(02-02-2016 02:42 PM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  Oh, bloody hell...he's just made another post about Paul being beaten by Romans! Huh Facepalm

I seriously think he may have Altzheimers or be mildly mentally unwell. His short term memory must be faulty.

He either doesn't get that you're objecting to the "by Romans" part and not the "beaten" part, or he is deliberately ignoring that. I vote for #2 -- I don't think he's stupid enough to not get your argument. He just can't answer it, so he's doing his best to ignore it.
[+] 1 user Likes Grasshopper's post
03-02-2016, 08:25 AM
Mark, perhaps you should put those postings Q ignores into your signature so that it is in every post. You have pointed to them twice now and he still doesn't seem to want to address it.

Also, Minimalist. WTF? This isn't the WWF.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
03-02-2016, 07:52 PM
(03-02-2016 08:25 AM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  Mark, perhaps you should put those postings Q ignores into your signature so that it is in every post. You have pointed to them twice now and he still doesn't seem to want to address it.

Also, Minimalist. WTF? This isn't the WWF.

Jeebus! That would take me all day. Q very rarely addresses any topic I bring up. He just repeats the same old questions even after those questions have been answered. The conversation can't move forward unless I just ignore him...so I end up debating myself.
04-02-2016, 05:59 AM
(03-02-2016 07:52 PM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  Jeebus! That would take me all day. Q very rarely addresses any topic I bring up. He just repeats the same old questions even after those questions have been answered. The conversation can't move forward unless I just ignore him...so I end up debating myself.

Well, at least then you're having an intelligent conversation.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 5 users Like EvolutionKills's post
04-02-2016, 06:21 PM
Wtf, Q? He has a boner for one question that he doesn't think Mark answered (which I am pretty sure he did answer already) and yet Mark repeatedly has pointed out numerous questions that have gone unaddressed by Q. And Q thinks he is winning this? Wow.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 1 user Likes The Organic Chemist's post
04-02-2016, 11:36 PM
(04-02-2016 06:21 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  Wtf, Q? He has a boner for one question that he doesn't think Mark answered (which I am pretty sure he did answer already) and yet Mark repeatedly has pointed out numerous questions that have gone unaddressed by Q. And Q thinks he is winning this? Wow.

I thought that debate was over ages ago. Q, you lost mate. Give it up. You've got nothing.

Anyway physics has proven the bible wrong. As has geology and so many other sciences. Why even debate?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
05-02-2016, 02:56 AM
(04-02-2016 06:21 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  Wtf, Q? He has a boner for one question that he doesn't think Mark answered (which I am pretty sure he did answer already) and yet Mark repeatedly has pointed out numerous questions that have gone unaddressed by Q. And Q thinks he is winning this? Wow.

If he asks me one more time why Paul was beaten up by Romans we can pretty much make the diagnosis of Altzheimers...and then perhaps I (we?) should let him be. It's up to his wife , or his carer, or the staff, to look after him. Discussion is pointless.
[+] 1 user Likes Mark Fulton's post
05-02-2016, 03:00 AM
(04-02-2016 05:59 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(03-02-2016 07:52 PM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  Jeebus! That would take me all day. Q very rarely addresses any topic I bring up. He just repeats the same old questions even after those questions have been answered. The conversation can't move forward unless I just ignore him...so I end up debating myself.

Well, at least then you're having an intelligent conversation.

Thanks.

It's nice to know there are some people still following the "debate" despite the lack of intellectual discussion from the Q side. If it continues, I'll try to make it interesting.
[+] 1 user Likes Mark Fulton's post